+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 25

Thread: irresponsible

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    irresponsible

    how much are those curtains($52000) on the window......small UNNOTICED detail on TAXPAYER SPENDING by nikki haley, that wanna be important cuz she sure aint pretty tRUMP boot licker!!

    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...k-times-220622
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: irresponsible

    Name:  borrowed.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  45.4 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: irresponsible

    But the near 9 trillion in debt that o'bama created is ok?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: irresponsible

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Name:  borrowed.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  45.4 KB
    How about all those economic statistics which support a booming US economy? Facts are a terrible thing you can't ignore!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: irresponsible

    Oh shit lexx. The creature has just bitten the hand that feeds it. Of course, that'll be Chesty's fault for turning the dawg rabid.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: irresponsible

    Name:  Debt.png
Views: 30
Size:  25.6 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: irresponsible

    there s NO BOOMING economy!! millions are living day to day with any major SURPRISE waiting to WIPE them OUT!! send them to the POOR HOUSE!! credit card DEBT is EXPLODING!! interest rates are RISING!! millions are gonna suffer HEALTHCARE INCREASES beyond their MEANS!!drug prices are UP!! tariffs are RAISING PRICES!! gasoline is over $3!! and tRUMP is headed down the path of WAR!! whle he simultaneously CUTS funding for humanitarian and social services!! both HERE and ABROAD!! and THAT'S the SHORT LIST!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: irresponsible

    Growth: Remember when everybody said that the "unexpectedly" strong economy under President Trump had nothing to do with his policies? He was just lucky because the global economy was booming, they said. Well, that attempt to dismiss the Trump boom just fell by the wayside.

    Every three months, CNBC surveys its Global CFO Council to get their reading of the global economy. The council is comprised of Chief Financial Officers of the world's largest 113 companies that combined are worth nearly $5 trillion.

    The latest survey shows that these CFOs see only one economy in the world that is currently improving. The United States.

    They rate every other nation or region one as either "stable" or "declining." That includes the UK, the Euro Zone, Canada, Japan, China, Russia, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa.

    The fact that the U.S. appears to be pulling away from the rest of the world hasn't gone unnoticed, at least not in the White House. At a speech last week at the Economic Club of New York, Trump's top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, said "the U.S. is the hottest economy in the world today. We're crushing it."

    But wait a minute.



    For some time now, the "experts" have been telling us that the U.S. was just riding a global growth wave. The improved economy here had nothing to do with Trump's deregulatory efforts, or his pro-growth tax cuts, or the sharp uptick in optimism once he got elected.

    Trump, they said, deserved as much credit for the economy as a lottery winner does for picking the right set of numbers.

    "American multinationals corporations are enjoying a rare moment of nearly universal worldwide growth," wrote Derek Thompson in Atlantic at the end of last year. The article's headline: "The Myth of the 'Trump Miracle.'"

    Around the same time, The Wall Street Journal's Greg Ip wrote that "Mr. Trump should be giving thanks, not taking credit. The entire global economy is picking up steam."

    More recently, The New York Times's Peter Baker dismissed Trump's boasts about the economy by noting that "the nation's economic fortunes (are) driven as well by interest rates, technological innovation and the health of the global economy — trends beyond the control of any president."

    Now it appears that the U.S. economy is accelerating, while the rest of the world is in neutral.

    Of course, this is just one of the ways Trump's critics have tried to explain away the current boom, or at least deny that Trump has anything to do with it.

    For example, there's been a rash of stories claiming that everything happening today is simply an extension of the economy under President Obama.

    As we've noted in this space, the only way to make that claim is to entirely ignore Obama's last year in office, when the economy, after years of historically sluggish growth, gave unmistakable signs of slowing down even more.

    GDP growth was in decline in the last two quarters. The stock market had been flat for a year. The unemployment rate was stuck. Median family incomes were flat. The economy kept falling short of expectations.

    Back then, the very same people now crediting Obama for today's boom were telling the public that the country was in a "secular" period of slow growth.

    Time magazine wrote in 2016 that "the economic problems the U.S. continues to face …. may well be permanent drags on the modern economy."

    CBS News said in late 2016 that continued slow growth is "leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

    Now, suddenly, unexpectedly, and impossibly (according to the experts), the economy has a renewed energy. Incomes are at record highs, unemployment is down. Rather than underperforming, as the economy did throughout Obama's eight years in office, growth is beating expectations.

    So, if the current boom isn't the result of Obama's policies (it isn't), and the U.S. isn't simply riding a global boom (it's not), then what explains current growth levels.

    Could be it be…..Trump?

    Nah, must be something else. Maybe it's time to consult the star charts.

    YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

    Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours

    https://www.investors.com/politics/e...lobal-economy/
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: irresponsible

    sorry TOOL total PARTISAN/WALL STREET BULLSHIT!! the RICH GET RICHER and the LACKEYS get the fallout but the AVERAGE american got LEFT BEHIND and INFLATION will OUT PACE the lower class WAGES in a HEARTBEAT!! sorry there IS NO DANCING in the STREETS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: irresponsible

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sorry TOOL total PARTISAN/WALL STREET BULLSHIT!! the RICH GET RICHER and the LACKEYS get the fallout but the AVERAGE american got LEFT BEHIND and INFLATION will OUT PACE the lower class WAGES in a HEARTBEAT!! sorry there IS NO DANCING in the STREETS!!
    A rising tide floats all boats. You think people would be better off in a bad economy?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: irresponsible

    what BAD ECONOMY!? obama had it BOOMING when tRUMP stole the show!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: irresponsible

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Growth: Remember when everybody said that the "unexpectedly" strong economy under President Trump had nothing to do with his policies? He was just lucky because the global economy was booming, they said. Well, that attempt to dismiss the Trump boom just fell by the wayside.

    Every three months, CNBC surveys its Global CFO Council to get their reading of the global economy. The council is comprised of Chief Financial Officers of the world's largest 113 companies that combined are worth nearly $5 trillion.

    The latest survey shows that these CFOs see only one economy in the world that is currently improving. The United States.

    They rate every other nation or region one as either "stable" or "declining." That includes the UK, the Euro Zone, Canada, Japan, China, Russia, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa.

    The fact that the U.S. appears to be pulling away from the rest of the world hasn't gone unnoticed, at least not in the White House. At a speech last week at the Economic Club of New York, Trump's top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, said "the U.S. is the hottest economy in the world today. We're crushing it."

    But wait a minute.



    For some time now, the "experts" have been telling us that the U.S. was just riding a global growth wave. The improved economy here had nothing to do with Trump's deregulatory efforts, or his pro-growth tax cuts, or the sharp uptick in optimism once he got elected.

    Trump, they said, deserved as much credit for the economy as a lottery winner does for picking the right set of numbers.

    "American multinationals corporations are enjoying a rare moment of nearly universal worldwide growth," wrote Derek Thompson in Atlantic at the end of last year. The article's headline: "The Myth of the 'Trump Miracle.'"

    Around the same time, The Wall Street Journal's Greg Ip wrote that "Mr. Trump should be giving thanks, not taking credit. The entire global economy is picking up steam."

    More recently, The New York Times's Peter Baker dismissed Trump's boasts about the economy by noting that "the nation's economic fortunes (are) driven as well by interest rates, technological innovation and the health of the global economy — trends beyond the control of any president."

    Now it appears that the U.S. economy is accelerating, while the rest of the world is in neutral.

    Of course, this is just one of the ways Trump's critics have tried to explain away the current boom, or at least deny that Trump has anything to do with it.

    For example, there's been a rash of stories claiming that everything happening today is simply an extension of the economy under President Obama.

    As we've noted in this space, the only way to make that claim is to entirely ignore Obama's last year in office, when the economy, after years of historically sluggish growth, gave unmistakable signs of slowing down even more.

    GDP growth was in decline in the last two quarters. The stock market had been flat for a year. The unemployment rate was stuck. Median family incomes were flat. The economy kept falling short of expectations.

    Back then, the very same people now crediting Obama for today's boom were telling the public that the country was in a "secular" period of slow growth.

    Time magazine wrote in 2016 that "the economic problems the U.S. continues to face …. may well be permanent drags on the modern economy."

    CBS News said in late 2016 that continued slow growth is "leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

    Now, suddenly, unexpectedly, and impossibly (according to the experts), the economy has a renewed energy. Incomes are at record highs, unemployment is down. Rather than underperforming, as the economy did throughout Obama's eight years in office, growth is beating expectations.

    So, if the current boom isn't the result of Obama's policies (it isn't), and the U.S. isn't simply riding a global boom (it's not), then what explains current growth levels.

    Could be it be…..Trump?

    Nah, must be something else. Maybe it's time to consult the star charts.

    YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

    Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours

    https://www.investors.com/politics/e...lobal-economy/
    Lexx should read posts before making moronic comments.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: irresponsible

    joe BUMPS his own PROPOGANDA!! what a MORAN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: irresponsible

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    joe BUMPS his own PROPOGANDA!! what a MORAN!!
    Facts aren't propaganda.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    7

    Re: irresponsible

    This article was retracted by the failing New York Times. The drapes were actually bought by The Dems. No one was really to blame then as far as the toilet paper of record was concerned.

    An earlier version of this article and headline created an unfair impression about who was responsible for the purchase in question. While Nikki R. Haley is the current ambassador to the United Nations, the decision on leasing the ambassador’s residence and purchasing the curtains was made during the Obama administration, according to current and former officials. The article should not have focused on Ms. Haley, nor should a picture of her have been used. The article and headline have now been edited to reflect those concerns, and the picture has been removed.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: irresponsible

    Quote Originally Posted by Simboma View Post
    This article was retracted by the failing New York Times. The drapes were actually bought by The Dems. No one was really to blame then as far as the toilet paper of record was concerned.
    they could have been CANCELED anytime by the NEW ADMIN like they canceled MANY OTHER THINGS!! so your a FOOL!! and haley is a RETARD!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Most Fiscally Irresponsible Government in History
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •