+ Reply to Thread

Scammed in business?

Anyone who gets scammed in business shouldn't be in business. Its a cut throat world where you have to keep vigilant.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Re: Scammed in business?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Anyone who gets scammed in business shouldn't be in business. Its a cut throat world where you have to keep vigilant.
    Chesty is a dangerous person. He must be on the Irish most wanted hit man list.If not, he should be! The world will be better off when chesty is gone.Wherever he goes, he attacks and destroys, just like Satan. Oh, he thinks he isreally smart, but he has no horse sense! Ha. ha.
    Hey, Satanist Chesty, Where is The Apology? In case you forgot, here is theevidence. Why don't we go to trial? It would be a pleasure to whip your ass incourt! It would be “defamation of character” case.

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forumrelentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threateningto rape my wife, threatening to have me dead, threatening me with a miserabledeath, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chesty’shostile postings. What else can he do? Chesty hates everything about God,religion and believers.

Hey, chesty, where is the apology. I thought you were a gentleman. Oh, what amistake, you are really an Irish villain. Right? Prove I am wrong! Apologizefor all of those filthy insults!

Does anybody want to be chesty's friend? ha. ha.

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated,but in chesty's case, it has become a “serious problem.” Mostly chesty lies.Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Don’t be taken in. Chestyis a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

Chesty hates and condemns old people!

READ IT! All statements are from chesty’s postings on this thread!

It’s not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue.Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to acceptthe absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long beforeI ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners onthe old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would evenaccept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting atthe end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse.There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to getalong with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what asmelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speakof? Gonna get your blunderbuss out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible,you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe yourol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of theextinction of that old dinosaur. We won’t have long more to wait. I'm keeping aclose eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse?He’s alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something sovery vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is hisnemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple.And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79year oldcripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Lauriebaby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing someimagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chestylikes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cathahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knowsquite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard.Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are yourunning from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESSfor eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May yousuffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no “godof the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. Nobehave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooochildish Nance,The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in thedarkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the"firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from thepoint of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sittingaround stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Notlong to go now Nance.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness.Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer thanyou think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white manor abrother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go getem.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazybastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the pointof view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting aroundstinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Notlong to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossilin your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here whenyou're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Itshis whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absoluterubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand whyeveryone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all theother religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joinedScams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the oldbastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope thebastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thingto know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finestroasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man.Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get alongwith you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far awayfor me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smellykrazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of?Gonna get your blunderbuss out of the closet haha. You are old, you smellterrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone towipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinctionof that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eyeon the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He'salienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep movinghouse because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nancedone haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacationyou old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin anda 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes hispussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring iton Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing someimagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chestylikes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quitea lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once againNance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running rom? Andthat is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS foreternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffergreatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no" godof the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. Nobehave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness.Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament"until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of menand only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss,hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper?Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rottenand then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness.Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer thanyou think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You gotNUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazybastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waitingto die haha.

ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha.Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated the selunatictales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chasedaway from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have becomeobsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weakand cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, thisbastard will roast for eternity. But there’s not and he won’t. He'll just dieand rot......SOON.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get alongwith you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke thatold bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means.Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts forthe voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice ashis own voice and became conscious /self-aware. Comes from living in as hithole backwater.
    Suck on my big Irish cock you feeble minded ignoramus hahaha. Viva Espania. Yesit is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone givesa fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard.May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha!

Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death andensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you have neverreceived
    You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life andthere it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely becauseyou deserve that much you old bastard.

There is more, it would fill a garbage dump!

Last edited by Cnance; 09-26-2018 at 02:34 PM.