+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the happiest

the happiest

state in the union is Hawaii!! and guess what!? its the BLUEST state in the union!! and still, joe gripes!!

http://www.newser.com/story/264424/1...ontent=2288459
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the happiest

I like living here. But the State and City government is run by retarded liberals.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

all that really counts IS HAPPINESS right joe!? every minute you SPEND being DIGUSTED your NOT living HAPPINESS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Having retarded liberal politicians doesn't bother me that much.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

maybe they should RAISE your TAXES!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    maybe they should RAISE your TAXES!!
    It's an annual exercise even with record tax collections coming in.

i'm NOT hearing you CELEBRATING!! god blessed you with all those LIBS to welcome into the fold and all you think about is YOUR MONEY!! well at least you attend church and put up a good FRONT more than i can say for tRUMP!!

i'm NOT hearing you CELEBRATING!!
    Why would I celebrate a tax increase?

i'm NOT hearing you CELEBRATING!! god blessed you with all those LIBS to welcome into the fold and all you think about is YOUR MONEY!! well at least you attend church and put up a good FRONT more than i can say for tRUMP!!
    I seem to remember a complaint being lodged regarding the posting of threads in politics that belong in religion but I constantly see a crossover from the objector in chief.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Originally Posted by lexx
    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I seem to remember a complaint being lodged regarding the posting of threads in politics that belong in religion but I constantly see a crossover from the objector in chief.
    Pardon the religious term, but lexx is a hypocrite.

the RIGHT has ALWAYS professed RELIGION as it's GUIDE!!either OPENLY or SUBTLY!! therefore it's FAIR GAME n POLITICS!!

the RIGHT has ALWAYS professed RELIGION as it's GUIDE!!either OPENLY or SUBTLY!! therefore it's FAIR GAME n POLITICS!!
    Being conservative isn't always about religion.

what I DONT GET is HOW you THINK conservatism can be INCREASED by FORCE!! after all the TRUTH is ........the MEANS IS THE END!! we KNOW your a SICKO that wants to take SHORTCUTS and ADMIRE HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?COMPLICTNESS!! LIKE tRUMP!!!!

what I DONT GET is HOW you THINK conservatism can be INCREASED by FORCE!! after all the TRUTH is ........the MEANS IS THE END!! we KNOW your a SICKO that wants to take SHORTCUTS and ADMIRE HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?COMPLICTNESS!! LIKE tRUMP!!!!
    It's ironic because it's the liberal dems that are bullies when they don't get their way. People like Maxine Waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Being conservative isn't always about religion.

I second that and who could argue?
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    you may have a POINT!! i just think it's HYPOCRITICAL to label 1's self as a follower of religion while holding/supportng NON religious vews/practice!?