+ Reply to Thread

Stop the inhumanity stop the wealthy people

Where homelessness is like an epademic and society has tuned there back on the homeless. And the the califoriana government is playing a game with peoples live running them in circles and providing no real solution I am a single father 3 my name is Nathaniel Martin I have been homeless in California for 3 years and the County workers openly admit to me that their system is flawed and intentionally meant to not help people to get out of poverty but instead giving people false hope with with misleading advocacy ending with no real results nothing but exhaustion and dead ends please take action and help my family and families alike anything helps even a comment or like thank you

Re: Stop the inhumanity stop the wealthy people

Quote Originally Posted by 1family View Post
    Where homelessness is like an epademic and society has tuned there back on the homeless. And the the califoriana government is playing a game with peoples live running them in circles and providing no real solution I am a single father 3 my name is Nathaniel Martin I have been homeless in California for 3 years and the County workers openly admit to me that their system is flawed and intentionally meant to not help people to get out of poverty but instead giving people false hope with with misleading advocacy ending with no real results nothing but exhaustion and dead ends please take action and help my family and families alike anything helps even a comment or like thank you
    Take this over to the political forum. Thats where the gubment gets ripped apart. Lexx is your man.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.