+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Avenatti Getting Sued :)

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/10/m...lliott-broidy/

A judge in California will allow a former Playboy model’s civil suit against Michael Avenatti to proceed.

The playmate, Shera Béchard, alleges that Avenatti sabotaged a non-disclosure agreement she reached with a prominent Republican fundraiser.

Avenatti denies wrongdoing and predicts he will prevail.

A judge in California ruled that Michael Avenatti may be liable for damages after he allegedly revealed the existence of a hush agreement between Elliott Broidy, the prominent Republican financier, and his mistress, Playboy playmate Shera Béchard.

Judge Elizabeth Allen White of the Los Angeles Superior Court will allow Béchard’s lawyers to argue Avenatti effectively destroyed their agreement by revealing confidential information about the contract, which he allegedly extracted from Béchard’s former attorneys.

The case was occasioned when Béchard became pregnant with Broidy’s child during the course of their affair. She retained an attorney, Keith Davidson, to represent her in executing a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with Broidy. Béchard’s complaint alleges that Davidson enlisted Michael Cohen — an acquaintance with whom he had previously worked on NDAs — to approach Broidy and offer to represent him in his dealings with Béchard.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Avenatti Getting Sued :)

I'm waiting to see if any of these Attorneys get their law license revoked, usually doesn't take all that much for that to happen. I would think Cohen and Avenatti won't be practicing law any longer.

I'm not familiar with this one but "prima facie" there are 2 allegations there that need to be established

1. Did he "extract" this information as alleged?
    2. Did he reveal it and to who did he reveal it?

Of course, the standard of proof required in a civil suit falls way short of the standard required in a criminal prosecution.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

as is stated, COHEN is mixed up in this suit!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  avanatti.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  11.4 KB
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

as USUAL joe puts up a MEME with NO PROOF!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx, that's all you do around here.

let's see tRUMP is a LIAR kavnaugh is a LIAR almost every republican i've HEARD the last how many yrs is a LIAR!! it's almost DEPRESSING!! but it gives me LOTS to MEME about!!

Obama's a liar, Bill and Hillary were liars. So what?

there's JOE with his famous someone ELSE DID it so I CAN TOO EXCUSE!! he FORGETS his TRIBE is SUPPOSE to be the GOOD GUYS!! SHAME SHAME!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    there's JOE with his famous someone ELSE DID it so I CAN TOO EXCUSE!! he FORGETS his TRIBE is SUPPOSE to be the GOOD GUYS!! SHAME SHAME!!
    No, my point is that they're all liars to some degree. But you only get worked up if it's Trump.

that's BECUZ he is a FASCIST!! a NARCISSIST, a CON MAN, and HE STUDIED HITLER and learned from the MISTAKES HITLER made!! did i mention he's a COWARD and an ELITIST!? your SUCH a WORSHIPING DUNCE!!

that's BECUZ he is a FASCIST!! a NARCISSIST, a CON MAN, and HE STUDIED HITLER and learned from the MISTAKES HITLER made!! did i mention he's a COWARD and an ELITIST!? your SUCH a WORSHIPING DUNCE!!
    I agree that Avenatti fits your description.

nice TRY but you DONT WORSHIP anvenati and i WONDER WHY!? even tRUMP praises him for his AGGRESSIVENESS!! isn't that how YOU succeeded in your TOILS/STRIVNGS!?

nice TRY but you DONT WORSHIP anvenati and i WONDER WHY!? even tRUMP praises him for his AGGRESSIVENESS!! isn't that how YOU succeeded in your TOILS/STRIVNGS!?
    I don't worship avenatti or Trump.

yah we KNOW you WORSHIP YOURSELF just like tRUMP!!