+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flori-da da da

Flori-da da da

well what do you know we got 2 Afro's up for the governors SHIP!! 1 is white and the other is a !! can you guess which is which!! is it just ME or is this gonna put a DAMPER on the VOTE TURNOUT!!

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...onkey-electing
    Last edited by lexx; 08-29-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Flori-da da da

at the next RALLY for desantis what would happen if we asked the WHITE PEOPLE if they would let desantis date their daughter!! a POLL of the white audience would be FUN!! just the MAGA hat people of course!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well what do you know we got 2 Afro's up for the governors SHIP!! 1 is white and the other is a !! can you guess which is which!! is it just ME or is this gonna put a DAMPER on the VOTE TURNOUT!!

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...onkey-electing
    I looked up, monkey it up and can't find it. Who uses that? Is that Southern or specific to being used in Florida?
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 08-29-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    at the next RALLY for desantis what would happen if we asked the WHITE PEOPLE if they would let desantis date their daughter!! a POLL of the white audience would be FUN!! just the MAGA hat people of course!!
    I don't understand, DeSantis is married with two children. Are you wanting DeSantis to have an extra marital affair? Who would want their daughter to date a married man?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I don't understand, DeSantis is married with two children. Are you wanting DeSantis to have an extra marital affair? Who would want their daughter to date a married man?
    OK lets change the QUESTION to....what would you THINK if desantis HIT on your DAUGHTER!! or your daughter HIT on HIM!!