+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

C'mon man. If I say wherever ISIS is, there will be violence, am I making some kin of threat?

Get a life lecks.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

that COULD be true but you left off a SPECIFIC TIME!! here's 1 for ya....wherever the police are there will be DEAD BLACK PEOPLE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that COULD be true but you left off a SPECIFIC TIME!! here's 1 for ya....wherever the police are there will be DEAD BLACK PEOPLE!!
    Your post is more baloney than what Trump said

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Do those police have to be white. They always make the judge in TV shows black. Have you noticed that. I always figured that the rationale behind that is, that if they use a black guy in a powerful position, such as a judge, then that counts for 10 black guys in less powerful roles. Save on black guys on the payrole (pun, not bad spelling).

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Your post is more baloney than what Trump said

you have NOT proved tRUMP'S threat is NOT BALONEY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

You haven't shown that Trump made a threat.

you have NOT proved tRUMP'S threat is NOT BALONEY!!
    Now Lexx. As you well know, its for the proposer of a motion, to prove that motion. I can fly when you're not looking and you can't prove I can't. Its very Nancy to demand proof in the negative.

and if THAT TREAT was not ENOUGH tRUMP also THREATENED GOOGLE and TWITTER and FACEBOOK!! saying they are BIASED AGAINST HIM!! threatening them with GOV ACTION to correct this FAULT!!

Google might very well be biased. Back in 2006, they linked a search for "miserable failure" to President Bush.

when did you DECIDE to MAKE that story up!? was somebody PROSECUTED for it!?

What makes you think I made it up? It's easy to verify.

Now a favored online tactic to mock the president — altering the Google search engine so the words “miserable failure” lead to President Bush’s home page at the White House — has been neutralized.

Google announced on Thursday on its official blog that “by improving our analysis of the link structure of the Web” such mischief would instead “typically return commentary, discussions, and articles” about the tactic itself.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/29/t.../29google.html

taken from your LINK!! “Over time, we’ve seen more people assume that they are Google’s opinion, or that Google has hand-coded the results for these Google-bombed queries. That’s not true"!!

Name:  jailcell.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  Sheldon.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:  Fucking+Moron.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  90.9 KB

Name:  Lexx1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  12.9 KB

Name:  jailcell.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  29.5 KB