+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 32

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    tRUMP makes THREATS

    that's his USUAL tactic when he feels under pressure!! he has threatened his religious supporters with VIOLENCE if they DONT vote for republicans this fall!! i guess it's TRUE he keeps a copy of MEIN KAMPF in his bedstand!!

    https://www.politicususa.com/2018/08...-election.html
    Last edited by lexx; 08-29-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Trump made no threats. Stop making up stuff.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    apparently YOU have trouble with the ENGLISH LANGUAGE!? he SAID or PROMISED if you prefer there will be VIOLENCE if his PALS are NOT elected!! so its UP to you what to CALL it!? a THREAT or a PROMISE!! this is the kind of political ACTION joe supports!!

    Name:  trump voter.png
Views: 30
Size:  375.8 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 08-29-2018 at 08:17 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that's his USUAL tactic when he feels under pressure!! he has threatened his religious supporters with VIOLENCE if they DONT vote for republicans this fall!! i guess it's TRUE he keeps a copy of MEIN KAMPF in his bedstand!!

    https://crooksandliars.com/politics
    What are you saying? The link you posted is about whether Trump will get rid of Sessions and who will back him. Your topic seems to be Trump threatened his religious supporters with violence.

    Lexx you're making claims and not backing those claims up with facts. Please show us the facts or where you got the information to make such claims. Seems you're getting desperate and just making things up cause your left wing sites aren't doing it for you any more.

    I don't read the left wing sites you get most of your topics from so I need to have a link so I can see what's been said.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    fixed the LINK!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    fixed the LINK!!
    Thanks for fixing the link.

    Trump is saying the left has been violent with their protests against his agenda. They have been violent and will still be violent if they should win in Nov.

    Trump is not threatening anyone with violence from himself or conservatives.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Thanks for fixing the link.

    Trump is saying the left has been violent with their protests against his agenda. They have been violent and will still be violent if they should win in Nov.

    Trump is not threatening anyone with violence from himself or conservatives.
    just a CLEVER WAY of DENYING the VIOLENCE of his OWN SUPPORTERS!! prolly FUND some of them to STIR UP the "LEFT" if he loses!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just a CLEVER WAY of DENYING the VIOLENCE of his OWN SUPPORTERS!! prolly FUND some of them to STIR UP the "LEFT" if he loses!!
    Are you familiar with ANTIFA Lexx? Now theres violence for you. Extreme left wing violence protected by the establishment in Europe. You really need to research some left wing models outside of the US to see how that might go.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Are you familiar with ANTIFA Lexx? Now theres violence for you. Extreme left wing violence protected by the establishment in Europe. You really need to research some left wing models outside of the US to see how that might go.
    lexx supports Maxine Waters so he's okay with violence as long as the left is the perpetrators.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    you CANT prove i support ANYTHING!! except tRUMP'S complete HUMILIATION!! begging god for forgiveness!! you sayin your AGAINST THAT!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you CANT prove i support ANYTHING!! except tRUMP'S complete HUMILIATION!! begging god for forgiveness!! you sayin your AGAINST THAT!?
    You didn't even prove that Trump made a threat, which is the title of this thread.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You didn't even prove that Trump made a threat, which is the title of this thread.

    moving the goal posts are you!? he SAID there will be VIOLENCE!! that's a THREAT in my book since HOW WOULD HE KNOW!? and while we're on the SUBJECT of his TALKS to his FLOCK he LIED thru his teeth to them about his DONE DEALS!!

    https://crooksandliars.com/2018/08/t...elical-leaders
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    moving the goal posts are you!? he SAID there will be VIOLENCE!! that's a THREAT in my book since HOW WOULD HE KNOW!? and while we're on the SUBJECT of his TALKS to his FLOCK he LIED thru his teeth to them about his DONE DEALS!!
    Saying there will be violence is not a threat. It's not like he said he will go there and attack people.

    Go get a dictionary.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    you live by the DICTIONARY!? your more stupider than i thought!! .....well if it makes you HAPPY let's say it's the TYPICAL REPUBLICAN SCARE THE PEONS/LAcKEYS/FOLLOWERS/FAITHFUL TACTIC to win elections!! which by the way is WHY he CANCELED the NOKO meeting so he could USE THAT THREAT TOO!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    Someone saying there will be violence isn't making a threat.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: tRUMP makes THREATS

    it IS to the STUPID PEOPLE who VOTED for HIM!! just cuz YOU aint so EASILY SWAYED is PROOF of NOTHING!! being the BULLY you are you already KNOW THAT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Trump Makes Histrocial Agreement With North Korea
    By Joecool44 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-16-2018, 10:50 AM
  2. trump makes YOU pay for coal
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 01:22 AM
  3. Threats sent via Scam PM box??
    By Revydo in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •