+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i never liked the bastard

WHO!? john mc cain, fake war hero and useless republican!! tRUMP refuses to pay homage to
    his life and career!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/08/t...cial-statement
    Last edited by lexx; 08-27-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Unregistered Guest

Re: i never liked the bastard

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    WHO!? john mc cain, fake war hero and useless republican!! tRUMP refuses to pay homage to
    his life and career!!

Grow up, ya wimp.

his life and career!!

Grow up.
    Cat Police - SF

his life and career!!

If he paid homage, it would be fake homage. If you don't like someone in life, why pretend to like them in death. I have more respect for his "F uck him" attitude than I would have if he were to come out with all the usual "he was a great man" bullshit.

If it's true it was Trump who ordered the flag at the White House to not stay lowered at half staff until after McCain's funeral, that was a mistake on Trumps part that shows he once again used poor judgement. As far as him not going along with what his Staff had written for him to be announced to the public and media doesn't bother me. The two men didn't care for each other and everyone was aware of this. Trump said a few words, it was polite and that was good enough for me.

Trump and McCain had an ongoing feud and McCain said some insulting things about Trump and also voted against The Republicans effort to appeal Obama's Healthcare, The Affordable Care Act. McCain is the one who caused that vote to fail.

McCain was going to back Trump for President but when it came out Trump had talked badly about women, saying he could do anything he wanted to women, McCain changed his mind and once again didn't want to support Trump.

McCain's past and how he has treated women isn't anything to be proud of. McCain has been married twice and he cheated on his first wife and that's why she filed for divorce. McCain was known as a womanizer.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45313845

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    McCain was known as a womanizer.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45313845
    So what? He liked the ladies. Whats wrong with that? Bloody hang ups.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    You would need to ask McCain why he was upset with Trump for being a womanizer. Thing is McCain is now dead, can't ask him now. Both Trump and McCain were womanizers, this didn't come out about McCain when he ran for President but it did come out about Trump and McCain quit supporting Trump because of his womanizing.

If you are moral, there is a problem. If, like chesty, you are immoral, McCain is a good example of adultery. So, in chesty's world, we have anarchy, adultery, lying, steeling, and whatever else goes. Is chesty the best Ireland has to offer? It depends on what you think about Ireland. Would you want chesty to be alone with you sister, wife, or even mother?

You would need to ask McCain why he was upset with Trump for being a womanizer. Thing is McCain is now dead, can't ask him now. Both Trump and McCain were womanizers, this didn't come out about McCain when he ran for President but it did come out about Trump and McCain quit supporting Trump because of his womanizing.
    I wouldn't condemn either of them for womanizing. Thats for their wives to do. Nobody elses business. Wouldn't make them better or worse leaders. Perhaps the fake moral standards are to blame for the fact that it has to be hidden. But, if McCain quit supporting Trump for that reason only (but is that the truth?) then he was a hypocrite.

I wouldn't condemn either of them for womanizing. Thats for their wives to do. Nobody elses business. Wouldn't make them better or worse leaders. Perhaps the fake moral standards are to blame for the fact that it has to be hidden. But, if McCain quit supporting Trump for that reason only (but is that the truth?) then he was a hypocrite.
    People here in the United States look down on a person who sleeps around when they're married. Also they look down on sex with a hooker even if you're single. I'm not sure what the statistics are today on who looks down on it when considering a Political Candidate but I would bet the percentage who think it's immoral and does damage to ones character is high.

Voters went against Romney cause he had his dog on top of his car when moving from one home to another. Think in a cage but most felt it was abusive. Doesn't take much to have the voters turn against you..

Yes I feel McCain was being a hypocrite. McCain didn't like Trump and didn't want him to be President so know it didn't take much to change his mind in supporting Trump. I have no way of knowing if it's really the truth that is why he stopped supporting Trump. That's what reports say and who can trust the media?

People here in the United States look down on a person who sleeps around when they're married. Also they look down on sex with a hooker even if you're single. I'm not sure what the statistics are today on who looks down on it when considering a Political Candidate but I would bet the percentage who think it's immoral and does damage to ones character is high.

Voters went against Romney cause he had his dog on top of his car when moving from one home to another. Think in a cage but most felt it was abusive. Doesn't take much to have the voters turn against you..
    One would wonder at how many able candidates have slipped through the net because of issues like this while Bush JR had to be the worst ever but was squeaky clean.

Yes I feel McCain was being a hypocrite. McCain didn't like Trump and didn't want him to be President so know it didn't take much to change his mind in supporting Trump. I have no way of knowing if it's really the truth that is why he stopped supporting Trump. That's what reports say and who can trust the media?
    For those who oppose Trumps stance on protecting your borders, take a look to Germany right now (I know ya'll really don't like to look further than the US). Most of the crime carried out by migrants is covered up by the left wing media but the people have had enough and are now out in the streets. The media have reported this as "far right" activity and Nazism but the real truth is that these are just ordinary people who have had enough of migrants having a free hand to kill and rape at will. There is a lot of support in Europe for Trumps "policies" but the fake news media will not let you know that so believe nothing the press broadcasts or prints.

One would wonder at how many able candidates have slipped through the net because of issues like this while Bush JR had to be the worst ever but was squeaky clean.
    It's true one needs to weigh the good and the bad before deciding what they're hearing about a Political candidate is enough to make them change their vote.

For those who oppose Trumps stance on protecting your borders, take a look to Germany right now (I know ya'll really don't like to look further than the US). Most of the crime carried out by migrants is covered up by the left wing media but the people have had enough and are now out in the streets. The media have reported this as "far right" activity and Nazism but the real truth is that these are just ordinary people who have had enough of migrants having a free hand to kill and rape at will. There is a lot of support in Europe for Trumps "policies" but the fake news media will not let you know that so believe nothing the press broadcasts or prints.
    Our news media has done a good job of covering the migrant issues in other countries. Anyway the right leaning media has. I agree it's difficult to get the truth from the media so it's important to check out as many sources as you can in order to find the truth.

O
    For those who like open borders, I wonder if they lock their doors at night?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    For those who like open borders, I wonder if they lock their doors at night?
    we should take a POLL of AMERICANS to see WHAT percentage and state by state that LOCK their doors at night!! or anytime they are NOT home!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

we should take a POLL of AMERICANS to see WHAT percentage and state by state that LOCK their doors at night!! or anytime they are NOT home!!
    I bet the liberals, including Hillary, have their doors locked.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

i BET she DOES TOO!! with all the RIGHT WING HARASSMENT AND LIES about her there are TOO many RIGHT WING LUNYS with a GRUDGE that would attack her if they COULD!!

Name:  trump voter.png
Views: 43
Size:  375.8 KB