+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Illegal Alien Murders Innocent American

s molly tidbits responsible for her own death!? aside from the not yet known facts, we have to assume she cooperated in her own death!? why because she's DEAD!? and that guy dont look like a BIG republican THUG or BIKER tRUMP supporter!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Wow, you really don't care about the US Constitution at all, do you?
    Explain your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Wow, you really don't care about the US Constitution at all, do you?
    Explain your comment.

Really? You don't get it?

Perhaps you need to decide which of the following you believe in.

-or-

And, if it isn't to much of a problem.
    May I suggest that everyone listen to both.
    I, after all, have no problem with freedom of opinion.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-24-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Well, please let us know when you actually start caring about Americans getting killed instead of just the ones killed by foreigners.

Wow, what a caring human being you are.

And, let's not forget that the suspect worked for 4 years at a farm owned by a prominent Republican family in Iowa.

Please explain, in depth, your use of the word 'Innocent' in the thread title.
    I'm kinda curious how you know this girl was innocent?
    For example;
    How do you know she was not engaged in premarital sex, drugs, or drinking illegally?
    This does, of course, depend on ones definition of 'Innocent'.
    Wow, you erected so many strawmen that your corn will definitely be safe.

Of course we have Americans killing Americans. But they aren't in the US illegally are they? I'm not condoning any unnecessary deaths.

If the person here illegally wasn't here, a young girl would be still alive.

No, I don't know if she did drugs or whatever, but she was an innocent victim. She didn't do anything to this man that she deserved to die at his hands. In that regard, she was innocent.

I can't believe you even posted this response.

Are you hitting the bottle when posting? Seriously. If you're not hitting the bottle when posting, then you need help.

Maybe you need help if you're hitting the bottle too often as well.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Wow, you erected so many strawmen that your corn will definitely be safe
    Well, first off may I suggest that you actually learn what a Straw man fallacy actually is.
    LoL.

Of course we have Americans killing Americans. But they aren't in the US illegally are they? I'm not condoning any unnecessary deaths.
    Dead is dead, why does anyone's legal status even matter?

If the person here illegally wasn't here, a young girl would be still alive.
    Really, and how the hell would you know that?
    Please explain in detail how this girl could not have been killed by anyone but a illegal immigrant.
    That does appear to be your premise. You do know what a 'premise' is, right?

No, I don't know if she did drugs or whatever, but she was an innocent victim. She didn't do anything to this man that she deserved to die at his hands. In that regard, she was innocent.
    Yet, many religious types might not agree with your interpretation of 'innocent. Might be why the family is asking you to Shut the F*ck Up.
    But, of course you have no concern about her or her family.

I can't believe you even posted this response.
    Of course not. You have abandoned the ideals behind the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.

Are you hitting the bottle when posting? Seriously. If you're not hitting the bottle when posting, then you need help.

Maybe you need help if you're hitting the bottle too often as well.
    Ahh, yes, the old Ad Hominem fallacy.
    May I suggest that you learn a bit about Logical Fallacies. You seem to have no idea what 'logical fallacies' actuality are. May I suggest that you stop trying to use them in your posts.
    A 'premise' is rather important in logic, by the way.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-25-2018 at 03:53 AM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Well, first off may I suggest that you actually learn what a Straw man fallacy actually is.
    LoL.

Dead is dead, why does anyone's legal status even matter?

Really, and how the hell would you know that?
    Please explain in detail how this girl could not have been killed by anyone but a illegal immigrant.
    That does appear to be your premise. You do know what a 'premise' is, right?

Yet, many religious types might not agree with your interpretation of 'innocent. Might be why the family is asking you to Shut the F*ck Up.
    But, of course you have no concern about her or her family.

Of course not. You have abandoned the ideals behind the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.

Ahh, yes, the old Ad Hominem fallacy.
    May I suggest that you learn a bit about Logical Fallacies. You seem to have no idea what 'logical fallacies' actuality are. May I suggest that you stop trying to use them in your posts.
    A 'premise' is rather important in logic, by the way.
    Nomaxim,

Stay off the booze. You can do better.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Nomaxim,

Well, you are apparently dumber then I ever gave you credit for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem;
    Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. The terms ad mulierem and ad feminam have been used when the person receiving the criticism is a woman.

However, its original meaning was an argument "calculated to appeal to the person addressed more than to impartial reason".

Fallacious ad hominem reasoning is categorized as an informal fallacy,more precisely as a genetic fallacy, a subcategory of fallacies of irrelevance.
    "Sad".

maybe we should start a thread on WHO deserves to DIE!? be KILLED!? on another note EVEN IF the WALL were in place it is more than LIKELY that it would NOT be 100% effective!! and as long as these people are being EMPLOYED here and the reasons WHY it seems there NEVER will be your 100% foolproof guarantee that a crime will NOT be committed by an illegal immigrant!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

What has happened with this Mollie Tibbets story and what is said when a Police Officer shoots a black person is no different. People using the death of an American to further their Political agenda. Presidents weighing in and Political Parties making a plea to Americans about these well publicized news stories in order to further their Political agendas. Obama did it with two cases, one where a Police Officer shot a young black man in Ferguson Mo. and also in the Martin case, where a civilian shot an unarmed young black man and in both it was seen as self defense. In Mollies case the murder is being used to further the opinion America needs border security to keep murdering illegal immigrants from coming into our country. In the cases where a Police Officer shoots and kills a black person, it ends up being white cops are out to murder all black people. Politicians use the school shootings to promote gun control.

Is this wrong to use a murder event to further a Political agenda? It's wrong because in both instances you're demonizing an entire group of people, the immigrant who comes into America illegally is being said to be a possible murderer and Police Officers and especially white Officers are being depicted as out to murder all blacks. This behavior stirs up hate and thinking that is harmful to non American citizens, entire races and our law enforcement community.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 08-25-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: added a few words

Nomaxim,

Yes, your royal highness, King of scam dot com.

Cat Police - SF

Really? You don't get it?

Perhaps you need to decide which of the following you believe in.

-or-

And, if it isn't to much of a problem.
    May I suggest that everyone listen to both.
    I, after all, have no problem with freedom of opinion.
    What distraction!

Why don't you post a history of the Roman Empire, and then the Civil War. Oh, how about the Spanish American War. How many diversions or distractions are there?

The bottom line is you screwed up in you criticism. Mostly, it is about your super liberal agenda!

Well, you are apparently dumber then I ever gave you credit for.

"Sad".
    No denial I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What distraction!

Why don't you post a history of the Roman Empire, and then the Civil War. Oh, how about the Spanish American War. How many diversions or distractions are there?

The bottom line is you screwed up in you criticism. Mostly, it is about your super liberal agenda!
    i think it goes WITH SAYING you have become the KING of DISTRACTION over here!! with your HATE FILLED RANTS/COMPLAINTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i think it goes WITH SAYING you have become the KING of DISTRACTION over here!! with your HATE FILLED RANTS/COMPLAINTS!!
    Thanks for the good news, I thought my good deeds had gone unnoticed. I suppose you are unhappy because I don't support open borders. So Sad.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-26-2018 at 10:18 PM.

there has not been OPEN borders for quite a while!! there have been fences and guards and other means to reduce illegal entry since dont know when!!

If you are for open borders, do you lock the doors of your home at night?