+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Illegal Alien Murders Innocent American

These are the people lexx feels sorry for.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news....=.6d028393ae31
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Illegal Alien Murders Innocent American

only 1!? that's a good SHOWNG!! guess TRUMP is doing a decent job with the MURDER RATE!! .......NOT!!

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/bl...er-rate-cities
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

1 is too many. How would you F-N like it if that was your daughter?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

i dont THINK that way!! shit happens...there is NO predicting IT!! i even live in a neighborhood where that would be more likely to happen according to popular REPUBLICAN MYTHS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    These are the people lexx feels sorry for.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news....=.6d028393ae31
    The link isn't working.

Link was about the murder of Mollie Tibbets.

Link was about the murder of Mollie Tibbets.
    I was thinking it must be a list of illegal immigrants who have murdered Americans while here illegally. I wanted to read it.

I'm sure that Mollie isn't the only victim, although this was just awful.

now we have to INVESTGATE who HIRED him and WHY!? and hows that hurricane treatin ya joe!?
    Last edited by lexx; 08-23-2018 at 10:07 PM.

No hurricane yet.

your on the opposite side of island anyway!? i wonder how many of the 300,000 tourists are regretting their once n a lifetime visit!?
    Last edited by lexx; 08-24-2018 at 01:06 PM.

They be shopping.

I'm sure that Mollie isn't the only victim, although this was just awful.
    Well, please let us know when you actually start caring about Americans getting killed instead of just the ones killed by foreigners.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/08...violent-crime/;
    At Least 58 People Shot In Chicago This Weekend; 6 Dead, 52 Wounded

Oh, and I see you also decided to completely disregard some of her families wishes.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...family-n903226;
    Trump, allies use Mollie Tibbetts killing as rallying cry, but her family is not on board
    Tibbetts kin and the Liberatarian-leaning Cato Institute push back at GOP attempts to "politicize" her murder.
    Wow, what a caring human being you are.

And, let's not forget that the suspect worked for 4 years at a farm owned by a prominent Republican family in Iowa.
    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...rm/1063957002/;
    Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican
    https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspec...wa-gop-family/;
    Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts’ murder worked on farm owned by Iowa GOP family
    What a low-life you have become.
    In the words of our current President,
    "Sad".

EDIT:
    Illegal Alien Murders Innocent American
    Please explain, in depth, your use of the word 'Innocent' in the thread title.
    I'm kinda curious how you know this girl was innocent?
    For example;
    How do you know she was not engaged in premarital sex, drugs, or drinking illegally?
    This does, of course, depend on ones definition of 'Innocent'.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-24-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

It appears as if nomaxim is not objective, his bias is evident. Let's stick with facts!

Mollie Tibbetts is not responsible for her own death. No matter what she did or did not do, her murder should not be belittled! Her murderer was an immigrant. It fits into the political storm about immigrants crossing US borders without permission or proper vetting. As or for her employer being Republican, that is a cheap shot!

There is evidence of immigrants committing more crime. So, naturally, US citizens should be concerned. Would one allow "anyone" into their home? Of course not! So, why shouldn't we secure our borders? It fits with recent hysteria of liberals being out of touch. The US should Secure the border to reduce crime, and because it is a way for making the nation safe. Has anyone considered the issue of availability. Why should US citizens give land and resources to foreigners. Doesn't equitable distribution of land and resources based on merit mean something?

Throughout US history, we have had a secure border. Most nations do it! I have a suggestion for liberals who want open borders. They should move to Mexico or one of those destitute South American nations and then let us know how everything is going. How long would it be until they want to come back to the US? Yes, there are good reasons why there are so many people wanting to cross our Southern border. Oh, that isn't a prejudicial statement, it is a statement of fact about the nature of the world. So, here is the way it is. People have come from all over the world because of advantages in the US. It is a privilege, not a right. Okay, nomaxim, tell me why I am wrong. I recall Obama holding the view of open borders. It is a super liberal idea that we owe the world, we must provide for all those downtrodden people. It is a viewpoint I don't hold. I will always be thankful for opportunities in the US.

I like the home analogy. How many people would allow just anyone into their home?

Last edited by Cnance; 08-24-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It appears as if nomaxim is not objective, his bias is evident. Let's stick with facts!

Mollie Tibbetts is not responsible for her own death.
    Never claimed she was.
    Red Herring.
    No matter what she did or did not do, her murder should not be belittled!
    Never claimed it should be.
    Her murderer was an immigrant. It fits into the political storm about immigrants crossing US borders without permission or proper vetting.
    Hundreds of Americans are murdered each year. Very few are by immigrants. So, please explain to which side the, "political storm about immigrants crossing US borders without permission or proper vetting", on the political spectrum, this applies too?
    Besides, most Americans are murdered by fellow Americans, can you dispute this point?
    As or for her employer being Republican, that is a cheap shot!
    Yet, true.

There is evidence of immigrants committing more crime.
    Please link to this evidence.
    So, naturally, US citizens should be concerned. Would one allow "anyone" into their home? Of course not!
    Only if a individual follows your Religious views.
    So, why shouldn't we secure our borders? It fits with recent hysteria of liberals being out of touch. The US should Secure the border to reduce crime!
    Nice logical fallacy there.
    You have never, ever shown that crime in the US is caused by illegal immigrants. So, even if you stop all illegal immigration, we would still have crime. Why, because most crime is instigated by Americans. LoL

Throughout US history, we have had a secure border.
    Really, when?
    Most nations do it!
    Really, who?
    I have a suggestion for liberals who want open borders. They should move to Mexico or one of those destitute South American nations and then let us know how everything is going.
    Perhaps a country like Russia would be more to your liking.
    How long would it be until they want to come back to the US?
    Umm, Why don't you give it a try and let the rest of us know.
    Yes, there are good reasons why there are so many people wanting to cross our Southern border. Oh, that isn't a prejudicial statement, it is a statement of fact about the nature of the world. So, here is the way it is. People have come from all over the world because of advantages in the US. It is a privilege, not a right.
    Wow, you have noticed that people are moving from the, how did you put it, 'Southern Countries' are moving north around the world. Many are even moving south, Australia, South Africa and such.
    You have noticed that large numbers of people are moving away from the equilateral countries?
    ]quote]Okay, nomaxim, tell me why I am wrong. I recall Obama holding the view of open borders. It is a super liberal idea that we owe the world, we must provide for all those downtrodden people. It is a viewpoint I don't hold. I will always be thankful for opportunities in the US.[/quote]I don't really give a f*ck about your political views.

I like the home analogy. How many people would allow just anyone into their home?
    Yep, the basic, I'm not a human being.
    I only care about myself response.

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

Mollie Tibbetts is not responsible for her own death. No matter what she did or did not do, her murder should not be belittled! Her murderer was an immigrant. It fits into the political storm about immigrants crossing US borders without permission or proper vetting. As or for her employer being Republican, that is a cheap shot!

There is evidence of immigrants committing more crime. So, naturally, US citizens should be concerned. Would one allow "anyone" into their home? Of course not! So, why shouldn't we secure our borders? It fits with recent hysteria of liberals being out of touch. The US should Secure the border to reduce crime, and because it is a way for making the nation safe. Has anyone considered the issue of availability. Why should US citizens give land and resources to foreigners. Doesn't equitable distribution of land and resources based on merit mean something?

Throughout US history, we have had a secure border. Most nations do it! I have a suggestion for liberals who want open borders. They should move to Mexico or one of those destitute South American nations and then let us know how everything is going. How long would it be until they want to come back to the US? Yes, there are good reasons why there are so many people wanting to cross our Southern border. Oh, that isn't a prejudicial statement, it is a statement of fact about the nature of the world. So, here is the way it is. People have come from all over the world because of advantages in the US. It is a privilege, not a right. Okay, nomaxim, tell me why I am wrong. I recall Obama holding the view of open borders. It is a super liberal idea that we owe the world, we must provide for all those downtrodden people. It is a viewpoint I don't hold. I will always be thankful for opportunities in the US.

Wow, you really don't care about the US Constitution at all, do you?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin