+ Reply to Thread

Re: Satanist Chesty Uses Warped Logic to Attack Good People!

Do you really expect people to read entire threads?
    Do you know you can isolate individual posts?
    Who are the "we" that are supporting you? Got a mouse in your pocket?
    Your ONE friend gave up trying to help you, and left.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Do you really expect people to read entire threads?
    Do you know you can isolate individual posts?
    Who are the "we" that are supporting you? Got a mouse in your pocket?
    Your ONE friend gave up trying to help you, and left.
    You are either joking or you are a liar. Since I have seen no friend here, I assume you are lying. No one has helped me. Chesty, a Satanist, has all of you to do his dirty work.
    Prove otherwise!

Like I said in the other post, just STOP.
    You are offending and upsetting people.
    Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Like I said in the other post, just STOP.
    You are offending and upsetting people.
    Think about it.
    Oh, I see, the truth of my thread has registered. Yes, chesty has distorted, misinterpreted and warped all understanding of civilized societies in order to attack me.

I hope I have upset a lot of people with the truth!

Are you one of chesty's minions?

Why don't I see any criticisms of chesty's postings. The evidence is clear, chesty owns all of you!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-20-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Everyone read these threads and then report on your honest impressions. Oh, on this forum that idea won't fly, right. Everyone here is a chesty minion. Well, assuming there are some objective readers, notice how chesty takes civilized society vis-*-vis its social institutions and perverts moral behavior, the product of thousands of years of progression, and distorts, lies, and reinterprets for his own Satanist agenda. Oh, if it is not a Satanist agenda, what is it?

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741098-Religious-indoctrination-of-children-is-child-abuse
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741478-Judaism-as-described-by-a-Jewish-woman-Excellent
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741106-The-bullshit-scare-tactic-of-Hell
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ble-for-morals
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...se-of-children
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-20-2018 at 05:34 PM.

just alot of B S by cnance to try and CLAIM HE is GOOD people!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Everyone read these threads and then report on your honest impressions. Oh, on this forum that idea won't fly, right. Everyone here is a chesty minion. Well, assuming there are some objective readers, notice how chesty takes civilized society vis-*-vis its social institutions and perverts moral behavior, the product of thousands of years of progression, and distorts, lies, and reinterprets for his own Satanist agenda. Oh, if it is not a Satanist agenda, what is it?

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741098-Religious-indoctrination-of-children-is-child-abuse
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741478-Judaism-as-described-by-a-Jewish-woman-Excellent
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741106-The-bullshit-scare-tactic-of-Hell
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ble-for-morals
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...se-of-children
    Hey. Thanks for the referrals to my threads. Well done Nance.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just alot of B S by cnance to try and CLAIM HE is GOOD people!?
    Multiple "good" people, all condensed into one messed up tantrum throwing brain haha. It must get really noisy in there.

Why don't I see any criticisms of chesty's postings.
    Why do you think Nance? Why are you being ripped apart? Because you are an infection on this forum. Luckily, in reality, you are contained in your basement with a chain around your ankle.

You are either joking or you are a liar. Since I have seen no friend here, I assume you are lying. No one has helped me. Chesty, a Satanist, has all of you to do his dirty work.
    Prove otherwise!
    Earl C Nance is a psychotic delusional lunatic tied to a chain in a cold dark basement in 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275.

Fed on scraps that the dog wouldn't eat.

PROVE OTHERWISE haha

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Earl C Nance is a psychotic delusional lunatic tied to a chain in a cold dark basement in 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275.

Fed on scraps that the dog wouldn't eat.

PROVE OTHERWISE haha
    You only get a few chances for a response. Maybe you should consider, others are on to your game.

Oh, as for the definition of deplorable, read chesty's postings. It can't be serious, so it must be funny, right?

You only get a few chances for a response. Maybe you should consider, others are on to your game.

Oh, as for the definition of deplorable, read chesty's postings. It can't be serious, so it must be funny, right?
    Firstly. None of that even makes sense.

Secondly. What is this doing in politics?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Firstly. None of that even makes sense.

Secondly. What is this doing in politics?
    Don't pretend to be stupid, you know. It is political because it influences people's opinion about local matters related to politics. In all societies, people have political beliefs based on morality. I guess you need examples! Whereas Christians promote the Ten Commandments, and there is evidence of people in Western nations obeying God's Commandments, one must look at history to determine if people have obeyed those commandments. Are those societies decadent or are they law abiding as a result of God's commandments?

Chesty would have us believe immorality is everywhere and no one is good, or obey God's commandments. In chesty's decadent society women would be raped, houses looted, streets running in blood from family feuds, and leaders would be pillaging and looting to their hearts content. I suppose it would reduce the population so the fittest would live in fortified bunkers with armed patrols to secure the perimeter. With no moral codes, the weakest would be eliminated. Chesty and his armed guards would pillage and loot the Irish countryside.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-21-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Don't pretend to be stupid, you know
    No sorry.It may make sense to your f ucked up lunatics mind but it makes no sense to me.

It is political because it influences people's opinion about local matters related to politics. In all societies, people have political beliefs based on morality. I guess you need examples! Whereas Christians promote the Ten Commandments, and there is evidence of people in Western nations obeying God's Commandments, one must look at history to determine if people have obeyed those commandments. Are those societies decadent or are they law abiding as a result of God's commandments
    So, its political and then you jump to these f ucking commandments (that you are exempt from). Its not political but you go ahead and post your pseudo religious shit all over the place.

In chesty's decadent society women would be raped, houses looted, streets running in blood from family feuds, and leaders would be pillaging and looting to their hearts content.
    Which brings us back to the christian genocide of the entire Americas. So much for the christian moralistic approach. I warned you Nance. Beware of opening cans of worms you filthy racist Nazi bastard.

So, go ahead an say Chesty lies you filthy f ucking lunatic. Gods f ucking commandments didnt stop those "so called" christian butchers from wiping out 95% (possibly 100 million) native people. You better hope that this afterlife does not exist or you will roast right beside Hitler and Stalin and all those filthy christian butchers.

Okay, chesty, here is your chance. Defend all of those anti-moral comments on all of those threads. How disgusting! You are a deplorable human being.