+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 36

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people.

    Here is the disgraceful racist and inhuman statement made on scam.com by the poster known as Cnance aka Earl Chuck Nance of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275.

    His spelling in this post is incorrect in regard of the word "indigent". The correct spelling is "indigenous".

    In following posts which can be found on page 2 of the thread "Dont look to the bible for morals" in the Religious Scams section, Nance further justifies his position on the matter while trying to say he didn't really say that.

    Please read and make your own mind up.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What a shame you aren't an Indian, you might be gone. They used to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. ha. ha. Oh, I forgot, you have a closed mind, you can't think beyond your Satanist imaginary world of evil doings. How sad!

    If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    92

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    "indigent". The correct spelling is "indigenous"
    Indigent. That guy is such a tool.

    while trying to say he didn't really say that.
    He told me it was a "joke".
    See post #33 of thread titled, "Don't look to the Bible for morals", dated 8-14-2018.
    Originally Posted by Cnance In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian.


    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Here is the disgraceful racist and inhuman statement made on scam.com by the poster known as Cnance aka Earl Chuck Nance of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275.

    His spelling in this post is incorrect in regard of the word "indigent". The correct spelling is "indigenous".

    In following posts which can be found on page 2 of the thread "Dont look to the bible for morals" in the Religious Scams section, Nance further justifies his position on the matter while trying to say he didn't really say that.

    Please read and make your own mind up.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    92

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    FYI, the Preview Post button isn't working again. Might want to c&p to a document, in case the site dumps your comment before it posts.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    FYI, the Preview Post button isn't working again. Might want to c&p to a document, in case the site dumps your comment before it posts.
    Copy it to clipboard before you do any action, just in case it dumps.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Copy it to clipboard before you do any action, just in case it dumps.
    How much longer are all of you idiots going to continue with this stupid thread? I am not offended, just amused to observe how many liars there are on this forum. I think this thread will win an award for the most absurd idiotic posting on the internet. Oh. it will also get an prize for so many liars. Keep it up, people need entertainment.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-20-2018 at 11:21 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    How much longer are all of you idiots going to continue with this stupid thread? I am not offended, just amused to observe how many liars there are on this forum. I think this thread will win an award for the most absurd idiotic posting on the internet. Oh. it will also get an prize for so many liars. Keep it up, people need entertainment.
    Your most used word is "liar". We should all play the Liar drinking game. Every time you write liar, we drink. That party would get very messy very quick haha.

    You are not offended but you are really really really angry. This is not the publicity you had hoped for and it is spreading. The more you seek to justify your despicable comments, the deeper you dig that hole.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Your most used word is "liar". We should all play the Liar drinking game. Every time you write liar, we drink. That party would get very messy very quick haha.

    You are not offended but you are really really really angry. This is not the publicity you had hoped for and it is spreading. The more you seek to justify your despicable comments, the deeper you dig that hole.
    Read chesty's postings for the definition of deplorable. If you want a good example of chesty's hostility, read this thread:

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ity-is-Endless!

    If you read the long list of chesty's insults, personal attacks, and demeaning and filthy comments you get a good idea of what is in the dirty and contaminated sewer where chesty swims.

    Here is another thought for anyone who wants to understand chesty. He is a former prize fighter. When he is on the forum he becomes a dirty Irish boxer. Given the chance, he will smash your brains to a pulp. Watch out, chesty is dangerous!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-21-2018 at 12:33 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Read chesty's postings for the definition of deplorable. If you want a good example of chesty's hostility, read this thread:

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ity-is-Endless!

    If you read the long list of chesty's insults, personal attacks, and demeaning and filthy comments you get a good idea of what is in the dirty and contaminated sewer where chesty swims.

    Here is another thought for anyone who wants to understand chesty. He is a former prize fighter. When he is on the forum he becomes a dirty Irish boxer. Given the chance, he will smash your brains to a pulp. Watch out, chesty is dangerous!
    Tell you what Nance. You go learn to select the piece you want people to read (what people? Roadtrip? Kingbill? Lexx? All your psychotic inner personalities?)

    Heres how its done. First you pick the piece of my quote you wish to refute. Then you go select a piece of evidence from postings that will refute it. SIMPLE.

    OR if you say I lie, show where I lied (exact statement) then refute that with evidence. SIMPLE.

    But, remember the "can of worms" principle.

    Why are you even on this forum when you cannot use it for anything other than to block copy and paste.

    Do you know what (in the legal sense) discovery is? It is every piece of material (relevant or irrelevant) the state has against an accused person. There may be a gem hidden in it that the defense can use but they have to sift through it to get it. Do you expect anybody (even if those anybodies existed) to even bother. If you have a case to make, then make it as I have described.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Tell you what Nance. You go learn to select the piece you want people to read (what people? Roadtrip? Kingbill? Lexx? All your psychotic inner personalities?)

    Heres how its done. First you pick the piece of my quote you wish to refute. Then you go select a piece of evidence from postings that will refute it. SIMPLE.

    OR if you say I lie, show where I lied (exact statement) then refute that with evidence. SIMPLE.

    But, remember the "can of worms" principle.

    Why are you even on this forum when you cannot use it for anything other than to block copy and paste.

    Do you know what (in the legal sense) discovery is? It is every piece of material (relevant or irrelevant) the state has against an accused person. There may be a gem hidden in it that the defense can use but they have to sift through it to get it. Do you expect anybody (even if those anybodies existed) to even bother. If you have a case to make, then make it as I have described.
    I also know about law. If you think you have a case sue me. I will be happy to produce evidence in court, and, as you know, there is a lot of evidence on the forum!

    I am not sure about legal precedents, but, according to legal experts, such a legal case cannot be litigated. However, with your brilliant legal mind I am sure there must be a way. I await your legal summons, ha. ha.

    You know, we would get along better if you didn't waste so much time making insults and personal attacks. When on the forum why don't you give up prize fighting and become a civil person, it would make things better for everyone.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-21-2018 at 11:39 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I also know about law. If you think you have a case sue me. I will be happy to produce evidence in court, and, as you know, there is a lot of evidence on the forum!

    I am not sure about legal precedents, but, according to legal experts, such a legal case cannot be litigated. However, with your brilliant legal mind I am sure there must be a way. I await your legal summons, ha. ha.

    You know, we would get along better if you didn't waste so much time making insults and personal attacks. When on the forum why don't you give up prize fighting and become a civil person, it would make things better for everyone.
    This is the court of scam.com and you have posted enough vile crap to bury you FAMILY. There will be shame and its all on you.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Chesty has claimed I hate American Indians and I approve of genocide. Well, the truth is I make jokes, which is appropriate on the forum. Well, I made a joke referring to an "old American saying" from Old West days. It is "A good Indian is a dead Indian." Well, always looking for inflammatory material, chesty took it and ran. Now chesty claims I hate American Indians and approve of genocide. It is what chesty does, he lies, distorts and exaggerates. All of what I have stated about chesty can be verified, it is all there on chesty's postings. In short, chesty is a troublemaker. Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a serious problem.

    I will continue to post this statement until chesty admits his error. If chesty were honest he would admit my Indian joke is the only comment I have made on forum about American Indians. Is chesty an honest man?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty has claimed I hate American Indians and I approve of genocide. Well, the truth is I make jokes, which is appropriate on the forum. Well, I made a joke referring to an "old American saying" from Old West days. It is "A good Indian is a dead Indian." Well, always looking for inflammatory material, chesty took it and ran. Now chesty claims I hate American Indians and approve of genocide. It is what chesty does, he lies, distorts and exaggerates. All of what I have stated about chesty can be verified, it is all there on chesty's postings. In short, chesty is a troublemaker. Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a serious problem.

    I will continue to post this statement until chesty admits his error. If chesty were honest he would admit my Indian joke is the only comment I have made on forum about American Indians. Is chesty an honest man?
    Make a joke about the Nazi holocaust just to prove that jokes can be made about such issues and that no harm could be inferred by such comments. Show how such a joke could ever be in "good taste". Go ahead Earl Chuck Nance.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Chesty has claimed I hate American Indians and I approve of genocide. Well, the truth is I make jokes, which is appropriate on the forum. Well, I made a joke referring to an "old American saying" from Old West days. It is "A good Indian is a dead Indian." Well, always looking for inflammatory material, chesty took it and ran. Now chesty claims I hate American Indians and approve of genocide. It is what chesty does, he lies, distorts and exaggerates. All of what I have stated about chesty can be verified, it is all there on chesty's postings. In short, chesty is a troublemaker. Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a serious problem.

    I will continue to post this statement until chesty admits his error. If chesty were honest he would admit my Indian joke is the only comment I have made on forum about American Indians. Is chesty an honest man?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty has claimed I hate American Indians and I approve of genocide. Well, the truth is I make jokes, which is appropriate on the forum. Well, I made a joke referring to an "old American saying" from Old West days. It is "A good Indian is a dead Indian." Well, always looking for inflammatory material, chesty took it and ran. Now chesty claims I hate American Indians and approve of genocide. It is what chesty does, he lies, distorts and exaggerates. All of what I have stated about chesty can be verified, it is all there on chesty's postings. In short, chesty is a troublemaker. Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a serious problem.

    I will continue to post this statement until chesty admits his error. If chesty were honest he would admit my Indian joke is the only comment I have made on forum about American Indians. Is chesty an honest man?
    Make a joke about the Nazi holocaust just to prove that jokes can be made about such issues and that no harm could be inferred by such comments. Show how such a joke could ever be in "good taste". Go ahead Earl Chuck Nance.

    Incidentally Nance. the top of this thread is the first thing any browser will see so you CANNOT bury it haha. Just keep bumping it. Thanks.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Chesty has claimed I hate American Indians and I approve of genocide. Well, the truth is I make jokes, which is appropriate on the forum. Well, I made a joke referring to an "old American saying" from Old West days. It is "A good Indian is a dead Indian." Well, always looking for inflammatory material, chesty took it and ran. Now chesty claims I hate American Indians and approve of genocide. It is what chesty does, he lies, distorts and exaggerates. All of what I have stated about chesty can be verified, it is all there on chesty's postings. In short, chesty is a troublemaker. Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a serious problem.

    I will continue to post this statement until chesty admits his error. If chesty were honest he would admit my Indian joke is the only comment I have made on forum about American Indians. Is chesty an honest man?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Earl "Chuck" Nance statement regarding the mass genocide of the Native American people

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty has claimed I hate American Indians and I approve of genocide. Well, the truth is I make jokes, which is appropriate on the forum. Well, I made a joke referring to an "old American saying" from Old West days. It is "A good Indian is a dead Indian." Well, always looking for inflammatory material, chesty took it and ran. Now chesty claims I hate American Indians and approve of genocide. It is what chesty does, he lies, distorts and exaggerates. All of what I have stated about chesty can be verified, it is all there on chesty's postings. In short, chesty is a troublemaker. Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a serious problem.

    I will continue to post this statement until chesty admits his error. If chesty were honest he would admit my Indian joke is the only comment I have made on forum about American Indians. Is chesty an honest man?
    Post all you damn well want. It changes nothing Nance the Nazi. You justified the genocide of Native Americans and then (by your own admission) made a joke of it. How sick is that? I'm still waiting for your joke on the Nazi genocide of the Jewish people. The second installment of Nance jokes about genocide. You really are a filthy bastard.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-17-2018, 02:38 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-29-2018, 04:09 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-28-2018, 02:13 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  5. Behold People: Your American "Democracy" In 2008
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 05:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •