+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paganism Shapes Politics!

In every nation there are, of course, religious authorities shaping the political landscape. So, in Christian nations there are religious influences, in Islamic nations there are religious influences, in Hindu nations there are religious influences, etc. etc. Everyone get the picture? Then we have Judaism, a religion influencing one of the smallest nations on earth. Israel, a nation of God's chosen people, is surrounded by political foes. Oh, Christianity is a pagan religion because it's deity, the trinity is false. There is no son of God, Jesus was God, which, of course means there is no such thing as a Trinity. How can God be eternal when he had a son? The answer is he can't and he didn't. In short, paganism dominates world politics. Therefore, except for Jews, why should God care about the fate of humankind?

If anyone doubts the importance of religion for world politics, read history!

Re: Paganism Shapes Politics!

so son of god = paganism IN YOUR OPINION!? thought it meant OTHER gods!? arn't we ALL sons of MEN until we become sons of god!? how does religion SHAPE U.S. politics!? and WHY cant god have a son!? cant he ADOPT 1!?
    Last edited by lexx; 08-19-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so son of god = paganism IN YOUR OPINION!? thought it meant OTHER gods!? arn't we ALL sons of MEN until we become sons of god!? how does religion SHAPE U.S. politics!? and WHY cant god have a son!? cant he ADOPT 1!?
    It contradicts human logic for an eternal being to have a son and then make it part of the Trinity. Apparently, the contradiction has escaped Christians. God gave us logic to use, not abuse. There is no mention of the Trinity in the Bible. The Catholic Church proclaimed Jesus to be the son of God and therefore a part of the Trinity. As for the holy Spirit, it is not mention in the Bible as a separate attribute of God or something humans can possess. If you do research, you'll find Christian leaders declared Jesus to be the son of God about 45 years after his death. In gospels preceding the NT gospels, Jesus was regarded as a sage or wise man. No use continuing the argument, Christians are infatuated with the Trinity even though it is a pagan God. Judaism, on the other hand, is what God gave his chosen people, it derives from God's encounter with Abraham and other Jewish patriarchs. So, is God a fad or fashion to conform to humans needs of a particular time or place? If so, there is no eternal God, just human inventions. Jesus was God, not the son of God.

Evidence is clear, most humans don't like the OT Lord. Having rejected the OT lord, humans have made up several thousand of pagan gods. As for politics, since the beginning of human societies, pagan gods, on every continent of earth, have had significant impacts on culture, values and norms. Throughout history bloody wars have been fought over religious beliefs. The most glaring example of the importance of religion for the political makeup of nations, the holocaust is a good example. Arab nations have been determined to eliminate Israel because God's chosen people are not welcome in their world. Almost everywhere on earth pagan gods have had important consequences for political decision making. Examples of pagan gods having powerful political influences include Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism. Only a small percentage of the world's population (Judaism), less than one percent, are not influenced by pagan gods. As for atheism, it is about 15% of the worlds population. It is a pagan god world!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-19-2018 at 07:13 PM.

ok just like i THOUGHT you are bound and DETERMINED to turn the POLITICAL FORUM into a RELIGIOUS FORUM!! 1 reason IS this forum is TOO ANTI-tRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

ok just like i THOUGHT you are bound and DETERMINED to turn the POLITICAL FORUM into a RELIGIOUS FORUM!! 1 reason IS this forum is TOO ANTI-tRUMP!!
    You must learn to think outside of the box. ha. ha. In every society there are religious institutions, and, in all cases, they have powerful influences on politics. As an example, the Middle East would not have so much conflict, and no wars, if it were not for religion. Why is Israel surrounding by dangerous enemies willing to destroy them? Of course, it is because of religion! Then, if you read history, you find some of the most devastating wars have been fought over religious matters.

so what's YOUR SOLUTION!? MORE RELIGIOUS BICKERING!? backed up by DREAMS!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You must learn to think outside of the box. ha. ha. In every society there are religious institutions, and, in all cases, they have powerful influences on politics. As an example, the Middle East would not have so much conflict, and no wars, if it were not for religion. Why is Israel surrounding by dangerous enemies willing to destroy them? Of course, it is because of religion! Then, if you read history, you find some of the most devastating wars have been fought over religious matters.
    Thats a good case made to completely eradicate religions and teach people how to think logically, rationally and critically. Well done Nance.

Also, be aware you ignorant pig, Paganism (as you refer to it) is many religions, and I, as an A-theist, subscribe to none of them. What an ignorant bastard to think that the term "religion" applies only to your version of unproven bullshit.

Lexx and Nance. You need a good memory when you write things down over the years so, I have to point out the following contradictions to the position of you both on this thread as compared to postings from 2009 on the thread "One world religion" (another lunatic rant by Nance).

Post No. 3 by Lexx. Remember, this is the religious scams section and here you are dragging politics up HMMMMMM. Pots and kettles. Glass houses Lexx.

i was thinking about this election yr and i find a comparison with your proposals! the dems are always pushing for ideals according to educated reason and science while republicans seem more to dont get ahead of/force people into changes!! seems to me your proposals are a stretch for the voting public!? they would never vote for it!! especially if someone comes along and voices their feelings about it!? which is what i do i guess!! i'm the trump in your plans!!
    Post No 4 by CNance. Remember, "Religion "is" policital" (when it suits Nance to infect politics)

I have some thoughts about God's one world religion. As for lexx's comments, the topic has nothing to do with politics. God is not political,

Can you find if Chesty ever contradicted himself?

so what's YOUR SOLUTION!? MORE RELIGIOUS BICKERING!? backed up by DREAMS!?
    Why are you posting this on the politics forum?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Lexx and Nance. You need a good memory when you write things down over the years so, I have to point out the following contradictions to the position of you both on this thread as compared to postings from 2009 on the thread "One world religion" (another lunatic rant by Nance).

Post No. 3 by Lexx. Remember, this is the religious scams section and here you are dragging politics up HMMMMMM. Pots and kettles. Glass houses Lexx.

Post No 4 by CNance. Remember, "Religion "is" policital" (when it suits Nance to infect politics)

Can you find if Chesty ever contradicted himself?
    Read postings and find chesty's contradictions. Chesty is deplorable, he lies a lot!

Read postings and find chesty's contradictions. Chesty is deplorable, he lies a lot!
    Lies about what you filthy excuse for a human being. All verified if you could read. What contradictions? You find them. I challenge you. You wont find any because there are none and even if there was, you are way too stupid and Chesty is way too clever.

Lies about what you filthy excuse for a human being. All verified if you could read. What contradictions? You find them. I challenge you. You wont find any because there are none and even if there was, you are way too stupid and Chesty is way too clever.
    Okay, clever chesty, apologize for your many insults, personal attacks, foul and obscene language, and I will consider your request for evidence. Because I don't really like you, I probably wont do it. Why should I?

I require a long apology. It will include each and every insult, personal attack, and foul or obscene comment you have made on this forum. It may sound like a lot, but it is a long list. Oh, most of those violations have been directed at me!

Chesty is a foul mouth liar. Okay, chesty, prove I am wrong. Oh, you want legal remedy! Where is your case?

Get me in the mood, begin apologizing. It may take a long, long time. Chesty has been in the gutter so long he hasn't seen a sunset. So Sad. Chesty is a deplorable human being, he lies about everything. Just read his filthy postings.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-21-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Okay, clever chesty, apologize for your many insults, personal attacks, foul and obscene language, and I will consider your request for evidence.
    Em, what request? I didn't make one.

I require a long apology.
    What you require is a bullet between the eyes f ucker

Oh, most of those violations have been directed at me!
    All of them have been directed at you Nance

Chesty is a foul mouth liar. Okay, chesty, prove I am wrong.
    What am I lying about Nance. Do tell or is it a secret. Heres a piece of legal principle for your ignorant arse. The burden of proof rests on the prosecution. Do you understand that simple principle you dumbass cunt.

Em, what request? I didn't make one.

What you require is a bullet between the eyes f ucker

All of them have been directed at you Nance

What am I lying about Nance. Do tell or is it a secret. Heres a piece of legal principle for your ignorant arse. The burden of proof rests on the prosecution. Do you understand that simple principle you dumbass cunt.
    It is a nice day on a Dublin street. The sun is shining, children are playing and birds are chirping. Down the street walks chesty hitting everything in his path with his long stick. The children, upset by the threatening man, run away as fast as they can. Nearby, an old man stands under a willow tree hoping not to be seen. Suddenly, chesty, stick in hand, runs toward the old man. As chesty raises his stick to strike, the old man swings around with a swift kick and knocks the stick from chesty's hands. Tune in next week at the same time to find out what happens with chesty and the old man.

It is a nice day on a Dublin street.
    Its always raining over here. Ask Lexx

Why the hell do you use the quote?

Its always raining over here. Ask Lexx

Why the hell do you use the quote?
    I am trying to tone down the hostile rhetoric. I am tired of combative exchanges, it serves no purpose. I have reached a conclusion about you. As a former prize fighter you are compelled to pick fights and you turn almost every discussion into an argument. I am not against discussions, but I don't like hostile exchanges, it accomplishes nothing. Our discussions have become increasingly combative. So, unless you want to be more peaceful we have nothing to discuss. With continual hostility toward religion, you have accomplished nothing. So what if you are an atheist, I see no reason to show you respect. I will continue to post what I please about religion or any other topic. So, cool it, or leave the forum. If you want to continue your hostile rant about religion, go ahead, just don't expect me to participate.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-22-2018 at 10:44 PM.