+ Reply to Thread

Rumors of an election on scam.com

It has been rumored that an election between reason (Chesty) and lunacy (C Nance) is to take place on scam.com. See below for the source of this rumor. Chesty has declined to comment as he is still on the floor laughing his ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    If it is related to politics, I'll post it here. It is no longer religious because chesty has proposed everyone attack and destroy me. I think that is a political issue because it means members of the forum will be casting their votes for my destruction. I am proposing to represent God's morality as represented by moral attributes of civilized nations. Also, by attacking God and believers, chesty is proposed a Satanist world. This new world will be based on evil nations replacing civilized and moral nations. It is matter of survival for religion and God's Commandments. If chesty has his way, there will be no Judeo-Christian morality in our world. It will be Satan's world!
    Last edited by chesty; 08-16-2018 at 05:51 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Re: Rumors of an election on scam.com

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

canvassing has begun by the raving lunatic party. Chesty stays quiet. Let the (imaginary) people decide haha.

I undertand voters are looking at candidate postings. Who is the most law abiding citizen. I think I'll get the most votes. I am more civil than chesty, and I don't impugn other members character. Presently, there is a "defamation of character" law suit pending against chesty in Ireland. I think everyone should wait and see the outcome of this law suit. Being a resident of Ireland, chesty will keep everyone informed as the the outcome of the lawsuit. Won't you chesty? Oh, expect chesty to deny the lawsuit, the verdict will no doubt be rendered against chesty. Think about it chesty, don't I have a good case for a "defamation of character" lawsuit? Chesty is very smart, he even knows about legal matters. He works as a legal aid. Hey, chesty, did you have to pass a lie detector test for you job? Just curious.

Yes, indeed, it is no rumor, everyone is eligible for the election. Chesty, a reliable witness, proposed it to be true. If chesty says it is true, you must believe it.

Now, chesty will present his qualifications for the position. Then, following chesty's presentation, I will present my qualifications. Mostly, I think I qualify because I have learned a lot from chesty, a legal expert. ha. ha.

I undertand voters are looking at candidate postings. Who is the most law abiding citizen. I think I'll get the most votes. I am more civil than chesty, and I don't impugn other members character. Presently, there is a "defamation of character" law suit pending against chesty in Ireland. I think everyone should wait and see the outcome of this law suit. Being a resident of Ireland, chesty will keep everyone informed as the the outcome of the lawsuit. Won't you chesty? Oh, expect chesty to deny the lawsuit, the verdict will no doubt be rendered against chesty. Think about it chesty, don't I have a good case for a "defamation of character" lawsuit? Chesty is very smart, he even knows about legal matters. He works as a legal aid. Hey, chesty, did you have to pass a lie detector test for you job? Just curious.

Yes, indeed, it is no rumor, everyone is eligible for the election. Chesty, a reliable witness, proposed it to be true. If chesty says it is true, you must believe it.

Now, chesty will present his qualifications for the position. Then, following chesty's presentation, I will present my qualifications. Mostly, I think I qualify because I have learned a lot from chesty, a legal expert. ha. ha.
    Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
    Cat Police - SF

Spelling errors in bold, underlined and with increased font size..

General chesty has declined to comment as his opponent appears to have a gun to his own head. But then again, he does represent the raving lunatic party

I undertand voters are looking at candidate postings.
    Do you have to register to vote?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Long term residents are automatically eligible Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Registration is required, but criminal records disqualifies one from voting. Chesty is disqualified. So Sad.

Seems like Chestys opposition doesn't understand the principle of the bump. Looks like an easy campagin for the General.

Registration is required, but criminal records disqualifies one from voting. Chesty is disqualified. So Sad.

If you have a copy and paste certificate, you are on easy street. ha. ha.