+ Reply to Thread

Chesty Filthy, Obscene and Insulting Comments!

Chesty has provided much entertainment on this forum. It is,however, mostly at my expense. Having a good sense of humor, ha. ha, and Yuk, Iwill post Chesty’s gems for the amusement of forum members.
    As for legal liabilities, a forum representative hascommented that on the internet a “defamation of character” law suit isquestionable. Because internet liability issues constitute a new area of legalliability, we may have before us a test case. Chesty has used his legalknowledge to avoid liability for doing as much damage on the internet aspossible. He is a good example of an “immoral person” perverting the intent ofthe law. He is very cocky, thinking nothing he posts will hurt or damage him, sowhy not attack and cause irreparable damage to others? In short, chesty is a despicablehuman being. Apparently, chesty has a mean sadistic streak inasmuch as he delightsin insulting, making personal attacks, and impugning the character of forummembers. Chesty is also responsible for driving members from the forum.

Chesty has accused me of not posting numbers of forum postings.However, I have posted numbers. He is looking for a way of attacking. Chesty,however, lies a lot, so, naturally, he would deny what he knows to be true. If chestycan generate a “defamation of character law suit” against me the judge wouldissue subpoenas of scam.com official records for Chesty’s offensive postings. Then,there would be a legal accounting for chesty’s offensive comments. The trailwould be great fun! However, I have a better case against chesty for a “defamationof Character” lawsuit. Oh, darn, where is social justice when you need it? Onthis thread, I will post chesty’s obscene, insulting and comments. I haveplenty of material to post, and I expect the number of offensive comments postedby chesty to grow as chesty’s hostility continues unabated.

As for a political issue. I understand chesty is competingfor the “Satanist Annual Award.” Based on postings, chesty appears to be in thelead. After reading chesty’s filthy and abusive comments, everyone please voteand submit their ballot to “The Irish Satanist Committee.” If you can’t findthe address, be patient, soon chesty will post it. He has been busily promotingSatanism in Ireland.

Here are some of chesty’s gems, ha, ha, and yuk!

The sooner he dies, the better and Ihope the bastard suffers. I would evenaccept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting atthe end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastardsarse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactiveand "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussycat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chestyplans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

There is more to come!

Chesty could, however, stop posting of his obscene comments if he apologized to me. Everyone knows, however, it will never happen. I have tons of chesty's vile and offensive comments, so there is a lot of material. Have fun!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-16-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Re: Chesty Filthy, Obscene and Insulting Comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

Chesty has provided much entertainment on this forum. It is,however, mostly at my expense. Having a good sense of humor, ha. ha, and Yuk, Iwill post Chesty’s gems for the amusement of forum members.
    As for legal liabilities, a forum representative hascommented that on the internet a “defamation of character” law suit isquestionable. Because internet liability issues constitute a new area of legalliability, we may have before us a test case. Chesty has used his legalknowledge to avoid liability for doing as much damage on the internet aspossible. He is a good example of an “immoral person” perverting the intent ofthe law. He is very cocky, thinking nothing he posts will hurt or damage him, sowhy not attack and cause irreparable damage to others? In short, chesty is a despicablehuman being. Apparently, chesty has a mean sadistic streak inasmuch as he delightsin insulting, making personal attacks, and impugning the character of forummembers. Chesty is also responsible for driving members from the forum.

Chesty has accused me of not posting numbers of forum postings.However, I have posted numbers. He is looking for a way of attacking. Chesty,however, lies a lot, so, naturally, he would deny what he knows to be true. If chestycan generate a “defamation of character law suit” against me the judge wouldissue subpoenas of scam.com official records for Chesty’s offensive postings. Then,there would be a legal accounting for chesty’s offensive comments. The trailwould be great fun! However, I have a better case against chesty for a “defamationof Character” lawsuit. Oh, darn, where is social justice when you need it? Onthis thread, I will post chesty’s obscene, insulting and comments. I haveplenty of material to post, and I expect the number of offensive comments postedby chesty to grow as chesty’s hostility continues unabated.

As for a political issue. I understand chesty is competingfor the “Satanist Annual Award.” Based on postings, chesty appears to be in thelead. After reading chesty’s filthy and abusive comments, everyone please voteand submit their ballot to “The Irish Satanist Committee.” If you can’t findthe address, be patient, soon chesty will post it. He has been busily promotingSatanism in Ireland.

Here are some of chesty’s gems, ha, ha, and yuk!

The sooner he dies, the better and Ihope the bastard suffers. I would evenaccept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting atthe end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastardsarse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactiveand "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussycat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chestyplans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

There is more to come!

Chesty could, however, stop posting of his obscene comments if he apologized to me. Everyone knows, however, it will never happen. I have tons of chesty's vile and offensive comments, so there is a lot of material. Have fun!
    Chesty? Stop? Apologize? To you? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN YOU NAZI BASTARD. Chesty will pixx on your grave Nance haha. Pixx? Did Chesty say Pixx? well you get my meaning. Its what you do in your bag haha.

This post does not belong in politics once again.

Chesty just made this statement, Post # 2 on this thread. All slanderous statements must be documented!

"Chesty? Stop? Apologize? To you? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN YOU NAZI BASTARD. Chesty will pixx on your grave Nance haha. Pixx? Did Chesty say Pixx? well you get my meaning."

Chesty just made this statement, Post # 2 on this thread. All slanderous statements must be documented!

"Chesty? Stop? Apologize? To you? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN YOU NAZI BASTARD. Chesty will pixx on your grave Nance haha. Pixx? Did Chesty say Pixx? well you get my meaning."

Haha. Its true YOU NAZI BASTARD. You have no clue how to use this forum you ignorant fool. "post No. 2" written on post No. 3. Hahaha.

You are a Nazi bastard. Post No. 4.

For everyone's amusement, here are some more gems from chesty's Satanic filth chest. It's like a "horror movie."

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

For everyone's amusement, here are some more gems from chesty's Satanic filth chest. It's like a "horror movie."

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.
    Name:  duplicates.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  32.1 KB

Here is a definition of politics. "Politics is the process of making decisions that apply to members of a group. It refers to achieving and exercising positions of governance—organized control over a human community, particularly a state."

So, for processes of decision making effecting government and governance, morality is an important issue. As people are judged, we have moral criteria of evaluation as part of the process. As an example, if you assume Jews are bad people, you might, as did Nazi Germany, kill them. Certainly, killing Jews has consequence for governance! Chesty's proclamation of me being a Jew would in Nazi Germany lead to my death. There is no doubt about it, chesty would have made a good Nazi.

In short, moral judgements have powerful consequence is all forms of government. Hence, morality is a political issue!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-16-2018 at 04:58 PM.

if you assume Jews are bad people, you might, as did Nazi Germany, kill them. Certainly, killing Jews has consequence for governance!
    How about killing any race of people? How about Native Americans?

Chesty's proclamation of me being a Jew would in Nazi Germany lead to my death.
    Who proclaimed you as a Jew? Chesty? You need to get it into your demented head. YOU ARE NO JEW. You are a Nazi. You have justified the decimation of an entire race of people. You are filth.

It is obvious that you are becoming confused Mr Nance. I'm thinking that you don't have very long left.

Just think of a snake trying to attack you, now you have a good picture of chesty. Henceforth, I will not bother rebutting chesty. I ask everyone to read his many filthy postings. Chesty lies, attacks, and lies some more. He is a good example of a Satanist, which is why I call him a Satanist!

Oh, here are some more of chesty's filthy and insulting remarks!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Another threat from chesty!: It is obvious that you are becoming confused Mr Nance. I'm thinking that you don't have very long left.

Chesty is one of Satan's finest!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-16-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Just think of a snake trying to attack you, now you have a good picture of chesty. Henceforth, I will not bother rebutting chesty. I ask everyone to read his many filthy postings. Chesty lies, attacks, and lies some more. He is a good example of a Satanist, which is why I call him a Satanist!

Oh, here are some more of chesty's filthy and insulting remarks!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Another threat from chesty!: It is obvious that you are becoming confused Mr Nance. I'm thinking that you don't have very long left.

Chesty is one of Satan's finest!
    Name:  duplicates.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  32.1 KB

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!