+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Religious exemptions for negligent homicide, Manslaughter and Capital Murder in 9 stat

I will post the evidence again and again and again Nance and I will make sure it gets to the maximum amount of people. I will inform people in your locality and this forum contains all the evidence needed to expose you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What a shame you aren't an Indian, you might be gone. They used to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. ha. ha. Oh, I forgot, you have a closed mind, you can't think beyond your Satanist imaginary world of evil doings. How sad!

If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha.
    In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. Everyone, take a vacation or something to cool off. Stop stirring up trouble.

Okay, everyone,, lets do an objective analysis. Here is what I posted, "If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha." What is the offense?

It is a fact that the US is the only country with reservations for a conquered people. It is a complement for the US inasmuch as it hasn't been as destructive as other world nations. I'll bet if I said "Rome wasn't built in a day" others on this forum would accuse me of disparaging Italy. It is really getting stupid out there everyone!
    You forgot to tell them I have a Gatling gun and I know how to use it. All dead Indians go to warms springs heaven where they take warm baths and sing lovely Indian songs. Sorry for chesty's hostility. Indians will shower him with arrows. ha. ha. He will never say another bad thing about Indians. Oh, Chief Wickapee is going to Ireland to find chesty. Chesty has offended the honor of Big Chief Hog Face.
    Earl C Nance of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275. YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING INSTEAD OF MAKING LAME EXCUSES, YOU FILTHY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Re: Religious exemptions for negligent homicide, Manslaughter and Capital Murder in 9 stat

Hypocrisy is a terrible thing, but eventually it will catch up with you! WHERE IS THE APOLOGY?

Here are examples from this forum of chesty's Satanic comments. A lot of demeaning comments, insults and personal attacks. When will chesty do the right thing and apologize?

He has become a cartoonist worst nightmare!

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forum relentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threatened to rape my wife, threatened to have me dead, threatened me with a miserable death, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chesty's numerous postings. What else can he do? Chesty hates everything about God, religion and believers. Moreover,
    chesty lies a lot!

Does anybody want to be chesty's friend? ha. ha.

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a ďserious problem.Ē Mostly chesty lies. Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Donít be taken in. Chesty is a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

Mostly, Chesty hates and condemns old people!

READ IT!

Itís not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what asmelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone towipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse?He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cathahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What areyou running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white manor a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done ha ha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple ainít no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much ha ha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no" god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closerthan you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.
    ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated these lunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have become obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.

And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, this bastard will roast for eternity. But theres not and he wont. He'll just die and rot......SOON.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognize this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self-aware. Comes from living in a shit hole backwater.

Suck on my big Irish cock you feeble minded ignoramus hahaha. Viva Espania.
    Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone gives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha!
    Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death and ensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you have never received

You really are a filthy bastard. You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life and there it will end.
    May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely because you deserve that much you old bastard.
    Yawn yawn yawn. How f ucking boring. Yawn yawn yawn. you bastard haha. You filthy bastard.
    There is more, it would fill a garbage dump!

I will post the evidence again and again and again Nance and I will make sure it gets to the maximum amount of people. I will inform people in your locality and this forum contains all the evidence needed to expose you.

What a shame you aren't an Indian, you might be gone. They used to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. ha. ha. Oh, I forgot, you have a closed mind, you can't think beyond your Satanist imaginary world of evil doings. How sad!

If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha.
    In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. Everyone, take a vacation or something to cool off. Stop stirring up trouble.

Okay, everyone,, lets do an objective analysis. Here is what I posted, "If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha." What is the offense?

It is a fact that the US is the only country with reservations for a conquered people. It is a complement for the US inasmuch as it hasn't been as destructive as other world nations. I'll bet if I said "Rome wasn't built in a day" others on this forum would accuse me of disparaging Italy. It is really getting stupid out there everyone!
    You forgot to tell them I have a Gatling gun and I know how to use it. All dead Indians go to warms springs heaven where they take warm baths and sing lovely Indian songs. Sorry for chesty's hostility. Indians will shower him with arrows. ha. ha. He will never say another bad thing about Indians. Oh, Chief Wickapee is going to Ireland to find chesty. Chesty has offended the honor of Big Chief Hog Face.
    Earl C Nance of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275. YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING INSTEAD OF MAKING LAME EXCUSES, YOU FILTHY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING.

Hey, Satanist Chesty, Where is The Apology? In case you forgot, here is the evidence.

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forum relentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threatening to rape my wife, threatening to have me dead, threatening me with a miserable death, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chestyís hostile postings. What else can he do? Chesty hates everything about God, religion and believers.

Hey, chesty, where is the apology? I thought you were a gentleman. Oh, what a mistake, you are really an Irish villain. Right? Prove I am wrong! Apologize for all of those filthy insults and vile personal attacks!

Does anybody want to be chesty's friend? ha. ha.

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a ďserious problem.Ē Mostly chesty lies. Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Donít be taken in. Chesty is a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

Chesty hates and condemns old people!

READ IT! All statements are from chestyís postings on this thread in his words!

Itís not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbuss out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wonít have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? Heís alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cathahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no ďgod of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooochildish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white manor a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Itís not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Itís his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbuss out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running rom? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no" god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.

ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated the selunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have become obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, this bastard will roast for eternity. But thereís not and he wonít. He'll just die and rot......SOON.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self-aware. Comes from living in as hit hole backwater.
    Suck on my big Irish cock you feeble minded ignoramus hahaha. Viva Espania. Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone gives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha!

Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death and ensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you have never received
    You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life and there it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely because you deserve that much you old bastard.

There is more, it would fill a garbage dump!

Dream Revelations, Salvation and Obedience to God is Not Lunatic Nonsense!

To refute accusation for my dreams and religious ideas being lunatic nonsense as described by chesty, here is my reply. It is an account of my dreams and important ideas related to those dreams. It is not nonsense; my dreams happen the way I relate them. Following my dream presentation are my thoughts and interpretations. Readers can disagree or not, but, nevertheless, I am exercising my religious freedom to make a statement. As for atheist like chesty, I expect hostile replies.
    My first extraordinary dream was about Paul. He was walking on a dirt road when suddenly a cloud of bright light covered him. Inside the cloud a voice said "Come up to heaven with me." Paul walked away waving his hands in the air. He said, "first I must evangelize the world."
    A few years later I had a dream about an angel. The angel was in the air above thousands of dead soldiers on the ground. The Bible reference is Isaiah 37:36 when an angel of the Lord killed 185,000 Assyrian soldiers of Sennacherib's army encamped around Jerusalem; they had planned to attack and destroy the city. The angel looked up at the Lord and said, "It is done." About the same time, I had a vision about paradise. I was in my backyard when, around me were dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, above them was God and His angels. In response to the glorious presence of God, dinosaurs made loud trumpeting noises, and other creatures, each in its own way, made affectionate sounds. From that experience, I've concluded paradise was during the dinosaur era. I also think it was when Satan came into the world to turn God's creatures away from him. Science has found evidence for dinosaurs and about 75% of all species disappearing after a large comet or asteroid hit the earth about 65 million years ago. I've posted that story here on a thread entitled "Dinosaurs in Paradise!"

About four years ago, I had another dream about dinosaurs. In this dream, I was shoveling garbage in a deep, filthy pit. As I shoveled, I looked around and could see dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "Humans have defiled my sacred grave." My interpretation is God is not pleased with humans polluting and disturbing earth. Apparently, God wanted nature to remain unmolested. That is, of course, contrary to Christian ideology about God creating the world for humans, and creating other species for humans' pleasure.

I have also had a series of dreams about angels and Satan in heaven. I cannot recall exactly, but I think it was about five years ago when I had this dream. I was in heaven looking at angels in circle around God. Two Gods were in a bright glorious sphere. The angels were awe struck as they interacted with the two Gods. An angel would communicate an idea to one God and either it or the other God would respond. Responses by the two Gods were novel, or perhaps unexpected. Apparently, heaven is an eternal party. In the universe, there is evidence for God's duality in nature (two eyes, two ears, two arms, two legs, two pairs of wings, positive and negative charges, matter and anti-matter, forces of gravity, neutrons and protons, quarks and anti-quarks, etc). I believe duality in nature reflects God's character. It also explains what may have happened with stories about Jesus (God). Humans, not understanding God's duality, made up son of God stories.

Dreams about the Bible, Michael, and Satan's Universe

In another dream, after the fall of paradise, 65 million years later, God was in heaven when humans began settlements on earth. Apparently, after the fall of Paradise, angels kept God informed about what was happening on earth. Angels told God about a new species dominating earth. God was not pleased and decided to intervene. Subsequently, God Choose Abraham and his descendants to establish His holy authority on earth. I believe angels are God's servants, or, if you will, extensions of His will. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "It happened but not that way." Here is my interpretation. Jewish authors, due to misinformation, may have gotten stories wrong, and some events may have been neglected or ignored. Moreover, most of the Old Testament had been written into final form during the Babylonian period several hundred years after important biblical events had occurred. It is also possible that Jewish beliefs about their relationship with the Lord interfered with accurate portrayals.

I had a dream about the death of Jesus. On a dirt road, two Roman soldiers stood over Jesus on his knees. One soldier was beating Jesus in the face with his fists as the other soldier looked on. In the scene, there were no other people, just a dirt road. Based on this dream, I do not believe Jesus was crucified. There is no mention of the crucifixion of Jesus in gospels written immediately after the death of Jesus. In an earlier copy of the Q gospel used as a source by the four gospel authors there is no mention of the crucifixion. I believe Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is the true story about Jesus. In that story, the two witnesses are Jesus (God). It's interesting; the time period for the two witnesses is 1,260 days, which is about the same time as the ministry of Jesus. In addition, the time the two witnesses lay on the dirt road after being murdered is 31/2 days. "And they went up into heaven in a cloud." (Rev 11:12). That is what happened in the gospel resurrection. Because God is a duality, and Jesus was God, I believe gospel authors made a mistake. Rather than understanding Jesus (God) as a duality, they made him the son of God, as well as God the father.

My next dream about Paul was about twenty years later. It has been my most detailed supernatural dream. I was walking on a dirt street in an ancient village of stone and brick houses. After a couple of blocks, I turned a corner and walked into a village square where people had gathered. I walked into a small building next to the square where a dozen or more men sat on benches. Paul, wearing a robe, held a bouquet of palm branches and flowers. As he walked round the room, he leaned over chatting with the men. Some of the men came over and gave him palm branches for his bouquet. There was something strange about Paul; he had a shiny baldhead with pieces of transplanted hair. When I awoke, I thought about his shiny baldhead with those hair transplants. It occurred to me his transplanted hairs were symbols of his false epistles. From other dreams, I've learned that Jesus was God and not the son of God. The New Testament is full of errors, including Paul's epistles.

I've had dreams about God and angels. One dream about heaven was very brief. I saw angels around a sphere with the two Gods inside. Around the sphere, brilliant lights flashed as the two Gods interacted with the angels. In another dream, God had just created an angel. It had the appearance of a brilliant cotton ball. God tossed the angel into heaven. The meaning was clear, the angel was free to roam heaven and do whatever it wanted. After a short while, the angel returned to be close to God. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could go out on their own. Evidently, Satan decided to be independent.

I had a dream about Satan as a child. I was in heaven when I saw God holding the hand of a small husky boy with a defiant look; both were in human form wearing clothes. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but Satan, as a fledgling angel, was portrayed that way in order that I, a human, would understand. God was leading the defiant boy into heaven. I don't know the order of Satan in the creation of angels. That may be important insofar as it explains a lot about events resulting in Satan's expulsion from heaven. I keep thinking Satan may have been God's first angel, but I am not certain.

A few years ago, I had another dream about Satan in the middle of a circle of angels. All the angels, including Satan, had fuzzy white bodies. Satan was biting their fluffy feet. One of the angels went to God and said, "He is hurting us!" I had a dream about the angel Michael dressed in a military uniform. He was sitting high up on a throne or chair in a large room with a holy light shining around him. He was wearing a light brown army uniform, the type worn by army generals. He looked supreme confident. A voice said, "This is Michael, God's general." Evidently, Michael is in charge of the other angels in God's war with Satan.

In my dreams, angels had white fluffy bodies with the rough appearance of humans. In heaven, I believe angels' bodies resemble bright balls of cotton. My theory is they're normally spherical in form. It would make sense that they would have spherical shapes, they're in a heaven where there's no gravity, or physical laws to determine form or substance.

I had a dream about Satan as a snake. The snake moved slowly toward me, and then it opened its mouth of razor-sharp teeth and lunged. Suddenly, something pulled it away. Later, in another dream, I was standing in heaven in front of a snake about fifteen feet tall with two strips circling its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. As I stared at the snake, its head turned toward me and showed a beautiful face. I think Satan was going through a transition to reflect a shifting disposition of evil. Eventually, after causing more chaos in heaven, Satan became intensely dark. However, he may have also retained his white brilliant glow. It is possible that Satan can appear with a intensely dark appearance, or as a bright white angel. I don't know, it's just a guess.

In my dream about the universe, Satan was in the form of a parrot's beak; he was attacking other angels. As the beak moved around heaven, it turned toward me. As it came near, God captured it with two hands. Inside the hands there was a lot of commotion as Satan tried to escape. Then, God opened His hands. On the inside of both hands were jagged pieces of black metal, they represented ugly scares on the boundary of the universe from Satan's desperate attempts to escape.

Since then, I have done some research. Evidently, scientists have found big black holes or anomalies on the boundary of our universe. Some scientists think it is from other universes bouncing off our universe. However, there is no evidence for other universes. Scientists call it "Axis of Evil."

Dreams about a Heavenly Structure and Israel
    Several years ago, I had a dream about a huge doom-shape structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame so people inside could see objects outside. In a small section of the dome, it appeared as if only about half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for additional people. People sat alone and in pairs on benches facing outside into heaven. Above the structure, appearing as a large throbbing light was God's holy presence, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb of God's holy light, the structure vibrated with a "loud thump."
    No one was looking up at God. Instead, they were looking around them inside the dome preoccupied or bored. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions, of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the dome-shaped structure, it may not be what they desire.
    I had another dream about the Jewish Diaspora. In the dream, there was loud Jewish music in the ancient land of Israel. Then, as Jews migrated to foreign lands, the music got softer and softer as they spread throughout the world. A few years ago, I had another dream about God and His chosen people. The period was at the time of ancient Israel. A Lord's voice said, "They wouldn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" That seems to say a lot about what God requires. Numerous time, throughout the Old Testament, prophets admonish God's people for being stiff-nicked or refusing to obey commandments. Apparently, God doesn't like disobedient subjects.

My last dream happened a few months ago. I was high in the air looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. A voice said. "Pick it up and hug it." As I picked it up, I saw several black boxes and one red box around its waste. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. I sobbed uncontrollably. I believe the dead baby represented Israel or God's chosen people. Early in their relationship with God, they fell out of favor. I think it has a lot to do with being obedient to God's commandments. This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism.

I believe nothing has changed; Jews remain God's chosen people. That may explain why Israel exists. Evidently, God kept His promise. "To your offspring I will give you this land." Genesis 12:7. Certainly, Christianity has not replaced Judaism, it is based on false theology, there is no son of God.

Dinosaurs in Paradise!

The following story came from a vision I had about God and angels in paradise with dinosaurs and other creatures. Science has discovered evidence for about 75% all creatures on earth destroyed by an asteroid or comet about 65 million years ago.

I propose paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens and dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels.

The tragic event happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creatures' eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a very dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

Recently, my wife and I visited an archaeological site in East Utah with dozens of dinosaur bones on a large wall. Paleontologists found them on a mountain ridge while exploring an outcropping of prehistoric bones. Suddenly, as I looked at the ancient bones, a vision of paradise popped into my head. Covering earth was God's holy light. Paradise occurred before the demise of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures about 65 million years ago. At the time, the entire planet was paradise.

A Dream about Time and Events: Russian Threat

Last night (11-29-14), I had an extraordinary dream about time and events on earth. There were many time frames in a long row similar to an old filmstrip. I recall about a dozen frames. Each frame had about a half dozen names and images of nations in vertical order. Images consisted mostly of symbols related to world nations. Nations on each time frame were in hierarchy order based on their positions in relationship to world power struggles. At the top of the frames, names of powerful nations were listed. Each frame had a different configuration of nations and images related to the progression of time. I didn't have enough time to decipher all of the meanings, each time strip was unique as power struggles and world events change. In each frame, there were about a half dozen names and images of nations. My best analogy is a box of children's toys with blocks and various other playthings, except time-frame symbols corresponded to world events and nations. Much of my dream was about recent time frames for struggles between Russia and other nations with the word "Russia" in several frames. On the right side of the time strip approaching current times, the word Russia was moving to the top of the frames. It seemed to be a warning that Russia is becoming a threat to world peace. I got the impression that God knows each time-frame in detail, which includes future time-frames.

It appeared as if each frame was frozen, nothing could change it. My impression is God cannot, or will not, change world events. I have thought about the length of time for each frame. Each frame may represent events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented one year, or even less, as advanced technology and trade continues to accelerate the pace of international dependence and changes throughout the world. I am not certain. Most interesting for the time strip was the changing allocation of nations in world power–struggles. I must admit, describing this dream has been a challenge; there were many details with powerful symbols.

A Vision of God's Duality

Early today, I closed my eyes while resting. For few seconds, I saw a vision of two small white colored spheres resembling pearls touching each other. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My interpretation is the two spheres were symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Before they created their first angel, the two Gods were perfect companions. Then, they created angels to participate in eternity with them. Since then, all angels, except Satan, have been obedient servants of the two Gods, loving and adoring them for all of eternity.

Angels and Numbers: Comments

I also believe there are now twelve angels in heaven, Satan was the thirteenth angel. After Satan attacked the other angels, God created the universe to imprison him. It is interesting how the number twelve plays out with Judaism (twelve tribes) and Christianity (twelve disciples). Then, in the secular world, we have twelve months in the year and two times twelve for a twenty-four hour day. As for the number thirteen, in most cultures, it is an unlucky number.

A Dream about My Heritage

A few months ago, I had a dream about my family heritage. In a line was my family name repeated four or five times. Each repeat of my name looked the same with a kind of circle around it. I got the impression each circled on my family name represented a generation. I have tried to understand the circle; I think it was the Star of David, a Jewish identity. Four names could be more than 250 years. I calculate that time based on my family longevity going back as far as I know. My father and grandparents had long life spans. The dream makes sense based on what I know about my family. My Great, Great Grandfather had a Jewish first name. I thought that strange, but Christians also have Jewish names. In addition, when I was young I heard comments about my family. My father was a successful businessperson, and most of his clientele were Jews. I don't mean to stereotype but all my relatives on my father's side were successful businesspersons, even the women.

When I awoke from my dream I thought it meant my family had changed their name and identity about four or five generations ago. That same day I heard the name Solomon repeatedly in my mind. Because I've thought a lot about a Jewish identity, the dream makes sense.

I have researched my family name but haven't found any links to any Jewish heritage. What I've found is a dead-end somewhere in France. In short, I have no genealogical evidence. Regardless, I believe I am a Jew. I think that explains a lot about my dreams and visions.
    Part One by Chronology

Based on my dreams and visions, I’ve some understanding of God's purpose for heaven and the universe. I decided to record what I know for anyone who may have an interest. Thus far, I have listed my dreams and visions by category, not in order of events as they unfolded in heaven, and later here on earth as humans became part of Satan's ill-fated universe. I decided to make my summary in four parts with commentary. Contrary to others who have had supernatural experiences, I have no encouraging words for salvation. As much as possible, I have made my commentary free of theology, or religious ideology. As an example, Judaism and Christianity have different definitions and views of Satan. What I know about Satan comes from my dreams. However, I cannot claim to be free of cultural influences, or life experiences.

People in the religious community will not be happy with my statements because much of what I've concluded from my dreams violates their beliefs. Atheists may be amused that I am not promoting a new religion or belief system. In short, I don't expect to please anyone with strong beliefs or convictions. Over the years, my dreams have occurred without any particular order or logic. What I mean is early dreams were about the New Testament and later ones were about heaven before the universe. This four-part summary places my dreams in chronological order. It begins with God creating angels. Each dream represents a piece of the puzzle about God and his creation. After many years, my dreams fit into a coherent whole.

In the beginning before angels, God was the only being in heaven. I had a dream about the two God's in a sphere surrounded by angels. Apparently, people in the religious community do not believe God is a duality. Both entities of God are equal in power, glory and holiness. They are like identical twins except each one has its own persona. Nevertheless, they function in perfect harmony. Before angels, the two Gods were satisfied with each other's company. I believe God created angels for their own pleasure. Each angel is beautiful and has a place in God's holy circle. Unless carrying out a commandment of God, they never leave God's presence. They interact with God in loving ways resulting in eternal bliss. One angel may communicate an adoring or loving idea with one of the Gods and subsequently be in awe at the other God's response. Other angels may also respond to the exchange. The two Gods may embrace an angel with loving care; each exchange in the holy circle is unique with an infinite number of outcomes. To avoid awkward usage, I will use the single noun God when referring to the two Gods.

Because the theme of my dreams has been about the consequence of Satan's rebellion in heaven, I will begin with him, or, if you will, Lucifer. I think Christian tradition of using Lucifer, the Latin word for "Morningstar" is a proper name for Satan as he was before his fall from heaven. According to my dreams, there is only one fallen angel. In one dream, I was in heaven when I saw God holding the hand of a small husky child with a defiant look; both were in human form wearing clothes. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but, in my dream, the rebellious angel (Satan) was portrayed as a small child. God was leading the defiant boy into heaven. I don't know what order Satan was in God's creation of angels. That may be important insofar as it explains a lot about events resulting in Satan's expulsion from heaven. I keep thinking Satan was God's first angel, but I'm not certain.

I've had several dreams about angels. In one dream, God had just created an angel; it looked like a fluffy cotton ball. God placed the angel in heaven away from Him. The meaning was clear; the angel was free to do whatever it wanted. It could roam around heaven or it could be close to God. After a short while, the angel was attracted to God and moved toward Him. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could roam around heaven. Satan decided to be independent from God. Independence however has its limits. Satan discovered he could not be equal or superior to God. Imitating God, Satan gathered the other angels in a circle to make them worship him. The problem became serious when Satan began attacking and hurting the other angels. In one dream, I saw Satan in the middle of a circle of angels biting their fluffy white feet. In this dream, all the angels resembled long fluffy cotton balls. One of the angels went to God to complain. “He is hurting us!" said the angel.

I believe this dream is important for understanding Satan's rebellion. I assume prior to angels in a circle with Satan, they had been with God. There must have been a particular time in heaven when the separation occurred. Satan may have tricked or coerced the other angels into turning away from God. Unaware Satan's evil intentions, I believe the other angels were innocent victims. In the dream, God was not near Satan and the other angels. When the angel told God Satan was hurting them, God knew there was a serious trouble. Subsequently, God expelled Satan from heaven. Satan had been imprisoned in the dark chaotic universe, more suitable to his nature.

Recently, I had a brief dream about the number of angels. I saw twelve angels together in two rows of six. A voice said, "We are locked onto God for all of eternity." Satan was the thirteenth angel. Isn't that interested, throughout the world, 13 is an unlucky number. The number two also keeps popping up. One can find God's duality, or signature, everywhere in nature: two bird wings, two eyes, two ears, two arms and legs, etc. Then, in science, we have neutrons and protons, positive and negative charges, gravity and anti-gravity, matter and anti-matter, etc. Duality in nature, including human societies, is evidence of God's dual nature.

Part Two by Chronology

I think angels are bright spheres made of brilliant white sparks from God’s holy light. For my benefit, most of my dreams about angels and heaven have had human references. As my dreams progressed, I learned more about Satan. I think Satan has a dark form, but he may also have an ability to assume different appearances, including a beautiful angelic figure from his time in heaven. I had a dream about Satan as a long snake slithered toward me. I was surprised when, suddenly, the snake opened its mouth showing razor sharp teeth. Then, as the snaked lunged at me, something pulled it back. Satan's purpose is to deceive, attack, and destroy. On earth, Satan takes control of humans and makes them do his bidding. There may be world leaders, past and present, which Satan has possessed.

Later, in another dream, I was in heaven in front of a tall snake, it was about fifteen feet tall and had two strips circling around its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. The strips resembled those on a barber's poll. As I stared at the tall snake, its head turned around and revealed a beautiful face. Evidently, Satan was changing its nature from a beautiful, holy angel to a dark evil angel.

In heaven, Satan was like the other angels glowing with God's holy light. After his rebellion and struggle to make heaven his kingdom, God imprisoned Satan in the universe. I continue to read books on cosmology in order to understand God's design for Satan's prison. Evidently, it is beyond Satan's power to control the universe. In a world made up mostly of dark matter and dark energy, Satan zips around the universe in a murky soap of exploding supernovas and spiraling galaxies. Knowing the universe may self-destruct, Satan continues to make desperate attempts to escape and return to heaven.

I had an extraordinary dream about Satan's imprisonment in the universe. I was in heaven when a green parrot's beak was flying around attacking angels. Apparently, Satan had become as evil and destructive as to lose any appearance of holiness. Suddenly, the beak turned toward me. It was a short distance from my face when God caught it and held it in his hands (universe). There was much commotion inside the cupped hands. After a while, the commotion ceased. Then, the hands opened; on both hands were junks of dark metal. Evidently, attacks by Satan have caused scares on the boundary of the universe. In order to escape the universe, Satan has manipulated and directed galaxies to breach the boundary so he can escape and return to heaven. This idea, of course, is not scientific. If it were true, however, it would explain anomalies that have puzzled scientists concerning CMB (cosmic microwave background) research. Science has found strange anomalies in radiation fallout, which occurred about 380,000 years after the big bang. Contrary to uniform patterns, as expected, scientists have discovered strange variances on the boundary of the universe. As an explanation, Satan, in desperate attempts to escape the universe and return to heaven may have upset natural processes in the evolution of the universe. On CMB scans, hotter spots show an axis of galaxies resembling a large twisted towel on the CMB scan of the universe. Coincidentally, physicists call it "The Axis of Evil." Some scientists have proposed that other universes have bumped into our universe to cause the anomalies. There is, however, no scientific evidence for other universes. Apparently, no one in the scientific community has considered causes for boundary anomalies from something inside the universe.

In addition, NASA has detected clusters of galaxies moving in a convoy towards a single point in the sky. This unexpected movement appears to be separate from the expansion of the universe and the researchers even suggest that a force beyond the visible universe is the culprit. The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurs/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is not certain. The target area is a 20-degree wide patch of sky between Centaurs and Vela. Scientists call it dark flow. Evidence indicates that the clusters are heading outward along this path, away from Earth, but cosmologists cannot rule out the opposite direction of flow. Apparently, this new surge of galaxies is moving faster than the expansion rate of the universe. Unwilling to accept an inside cause or explanation, cosmologists have proposed other universes outside of our universe are pulling these clusters of galaxies toward the boundary. Some of the world's most brilliant physicists have proposed ideas about other universes (multiverse, parallel universes, bubble universes, and baby universes) bumping into our universe. In addition, there is a growing trend among them to accept some kind of a "multi-universe" theory to explain boundary anomalies.

A few years ago, while in my backyard I had a brief vision of God and angels above a lush green garden. Below Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures made affectionate sounds. Based on the vision, this is what I propose.

Paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens with dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels.

The tragic event (fall of paradise) happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air-filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creature's eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

Recently, my wife and I visited a dinosaur sight in Utah where there were dozens of dinosaur bones on a large wall. Paleontologists had dug them up after exploring an outcrop of prehistoric bones on top of a mountain ridge. Suddenly, as I looked at the ancient bones, I saw in my mind a vision of a bright misty light around Earth. The whole planet was paradise. Paradise happened before the demise of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures about 65 million years ago.

There may be an important point to my story about dinosaurs in paradise. It is possible that paradise was not only a holy place for God to enjoy His creation, but it could also have been a place for God to test Satan. Knowing that Satan is in the universe, it would be natural to assume that he would spot earth glowing with God's holy light. The best outcome for God would be if Satan came into paradise and returned to Him as an obedient angel. If that had happened, the universe would be gone and Satan would be back with God in heaven. Knowing the universe remains after the fall of paradise, there is no reason to believe Satan has reformed and returned to heaven.

Part Three by Chronology

In another dream, I was shoveling garbage in a large pit. Suddenly, as I shoveled, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the earth. God's voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." Evidently, God wanted nature to evolve unmolested. I believe this dream is important because it concerns God's perspective about humans.

After the fall of paradise, God remained in heaven with His angels. Evidently, it is common practice for angels to report to God about events on earth. I had a dream about angels making such a report to God; they told God about a new species beginning to dominate earth. God was not happy and decided to intervene.

Humans appear to be collateral damage from the fall of paradise 65 million years ago. Accept for symbolic communication abilities, humans are not much different from other species. However, because humans had become the dominant species on earth, God wanted to influence them. God's intention was to limit harm to earth by teaching humans moral laws and proper conduct. Subsequently, God chose Abraham and his descendants to carry out His commandments. God hoped other nations would follow their example and become obedient servants, thus establishing God's divine authority on earth.

I believe the Bible is a story, although inaccurate, of God's intervention inhuman affairs. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "It happened but not that way." I've had five dreams about the Old Testament, one about its accuracy, one about an angel destroying an army attacking Jerusalem, one about obedience to God's commandments, one with Jewish music as Jews scattered throughout the world, and one about a dead baby, a symbol of God's chosen people.

In my dream about God's angel destroying the army, the angel was in the air above dead Assyrian soldiers near Jerusalem. The angel looked up at God and said, "It is done." The dream was in reference to Isaiah 37:36."Then the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning there were all the dead bodies."

I had a dream about the angel Michael. In a large room, a man, dressed in a light brown army uniform, sat in a fancy chair high above the floor with a holy light shining around him. He looked supremely confident. His uniform resembled the type worn by army generals. A voice said, "This is Michael, God's general." Evidently, Michael is in charge of the other angels in God's war with Satan. In Revelation 12, Michael is leading other angels in a war with the dragon (Satan).

I had a dream about God's chosen people. I think it may be my most significant dream about the fate of humankind. The dream was about the Old Testament and the Jews. The Lord God said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" The meaning is clear; God is not happy with disobedience. How much is God willing to forgive if humans refuse to obey Him? I don't believe the dream was just about God's chosen people, it a symbolic metaphor for humankind.

I've had several dreams about the New Testament, all of them contradicting the gospels and Paul about Jesus. My first dream was about Paul. It was the night after I taught a Bible class about one of Paul's letters. In the dream, Paul was walking on a dirt road when, suddenly, a bright cloud of the Lord covered him. From cloud the Lord said, "Come up to heaven with me. "Paul walked away going down the road. He waved his hands in the air saying, “First, I must evangelize the world."

My second dream about Paul was about twenty years later. It may have been my most detailed dream. In an ancient village, I was walking on a dirt road; everything was quiet. After a couple of short blocks, I turned into a village square. People sat on benches and stood in groups chatting. No one seemed to notice me. I walked into a small building next to the square there where a dozen or more men sitting on benches. A man dressed in a robe with bouquet of palm branches and flowers walked slowly around the room. I know it was Paul. As he walked, he leaned over to talk to men seated. Some of the men handed him palm branches for his bouquet. There was something strange about Paul; he had a shiny baldhead with pieces of transplanted hair. When I awoke, I thought about his baldhead with hair transplants. It occurred to me; the transplanted hairs were symbols of Paul's false epistles. From other dreams, I've learned Jesus was God and not the son of God. Therefore, the New Testament is not an accurate story about Jesus (God).

Part Four by Chronology

Knowing God is a duality, I've often wondered if that was the main reason why New Testament authors made up son of God stories. I've researched early Gospels and have found some evidence in lost but recently discovered gospels. For Jesus, there are references to two persons and a divine identity. Based on my dreams, I'm certain Jesus was God, not the son of God, and Jesus was not crucified.

I had a dream about Jesus (God) being beaten to death by a Roman soldier. Two Roman soldiers stood over Jesus on his knees on a dirt road. One soldier was beating him in the face with his fist while the other looked on. There were no wooden crosses, and no other people on the road. Based on my dream, I don’t believe Jesus was crucified. In the early gospels, following the death of Jesus, there is no mention of a crucifixion. The story about the two witnesses in Revelation 11 may be what really happened to Jesus. It is especially revealing about the cause of death. I believe God allowed Satan to come into the world and murder Him (Jesus). "Now when they had finished their testimony, the beast that comes from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them." (Rev. 11:7). Satan used the Roman soldier to perform the evil act. Rev. 11:7. Revelation 11 is about "two witnesses" giving testimony. I believe the two witnesses represent God's duality. Dreams and visions have made me select particular Bible chapters, one being Revelation. The period for the two witnesses in Revelation 11 is 1,260 days or three and one-half years, approximately the time of Jesus' ministry. There is another coincidence. The time the two witnesses lay on the road dead is three- and one-half days, about the same time, according to the gospels, Jesus was in the tomb before his resurrection. Even more striking is what happened to the two witnesses. After lying dead on the road for three and one-half days, they ascended into heaven (Rev. 11:11&12).

If the son of God is not real, Christianity may be a pagan religion. So, what remains? According to my dreams, there is only Judaism. However, that may not be the last best hope for humankind.

Several years ago, I had a dream about a huge round-shaped structure in the sky. The structure had a bare bones frame so people sitting inside on benches could see objects outside. People sat alone and in pairs around the middle of the structure. Less than half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb, the structure vibrated with a loud thump. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they appeared to be preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions of people, into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the structure, it may not be what they want.

I had dream about the Jewish Diaspora. In the dream, there was loud Jewish music in the ancient land of Israel. Then, as Jews migrated to foreign lands, the music got softer and softer as they spread throughout the world.

I had a dream about a dead baby; it was a symbol of God's chosen people. It was on of my last supernatural dreams. I was high up in a large space looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. Around me were angels. I understood the meaning. The baby was God's chosen people. "Pick it up and hug it," an angel said. As I picked up the baby, I saw small box-shaped, dark objects on its waste, including a red box. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. For a while, I sobbed uncontrollably. My interpretation is God's chosen people fell out of favor with God early in their relationship, explained by my dream about obedience to God. God requires complete obedience to be part of his kingdom. This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism. I believe Judaism was God's first and last religion, which explains why Israel has survived so many wars. God has kept promises made to his chosen people. "To your offspring I will give you this land" (Genesis 12:7).

Recently, I had an extraordinary dream about time and events on earth. There were many time frames in a long row similar to what you would find in an old filmstrip. I recall about a dozen frames. Each frame had about a half dozen names and images of nations in vertical order. Images consisted mostly of symbols related to world nations. Nations on each time frame were in hierarchy order based on their positions in relationship to world power struggles. Nations at the top of the frames were listed by their names. Each frame had a different configuration of nations and images as time progressed. I didn't have enough time to decipher all of the meanings, each time strip was unique as power struggles and world events change. In each frame, there were about a half dozen names and images of nations. The best analogy I can think of is a box of children's toys with blocks and various other playthings, except the time-frame symbols corresponded to world events and nations. Much of my dream was about recent time frames for struggles between Russia and other nations with the word "Russia" in those frames. On the right side of the time strip approaching current times, Russia was moving toward the top of the frames. It seemed to be a warning that Russia is becoming a world threat. I got the impression that God knows each time frame in detail, which includes future time.

It seemed as if each frame was frozen, nothing could change it. My impression is God cannot, or will not, change world events. I have thought about the length of time for each frame. Each frame may have represented events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented a decade, I am not certain. Most interesting in the time frame strip was the changing allocation of nations in world power struggles.

I've thought about the length of time for each frame. I think each frame may have represented events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented about a decade. Most interesting in the time-frame strip was the changing allocation of nations in world power struggles. I must admit, describing this dream has been difficult; there were many details with powerful symbolism.

Early today (12-14-2014), I sat resting after returning from a short vacation. I closed my eyes and saw a vision of two small white colored spheres about the size of pearls touching each other. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My vision lasted for about ten seconds.

My interpretation is the two spheres are symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached to each other. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Apparently, before they created their first angel, they were perfect companions. They created angels to participate in eternity with them. For angels, it is all about observing the two holy Gods and as they interact with them.

My most controversial ideas are about salvation. After I had my dream about God requiring obedience, most pieces of the revelation puzzle came together. I know it is difficult to apply the principle of obedience to God to all historical periods, but the idea makes sense. Certainly, there are many examples of the consequences of disobeying God in the Old Testament. As I mentioned, I think Jews are surrogates for humankind. Unfortunately, people tend to blame Jews for what happened to Jesus. According to one of my dreams, Roman soldiers, not Jews, murdered Jesus. Again, most of what I know is controversial. However, having an academic background, I have good research skills. After doing some research, I have found prior gospels, those before the four NT gospels, did not mention Jesus to be the son of God. Isn’t that interesting? According to my dreams, Jesus was God. Inasmuch as God is a duality, it is easy to understand how followers thought Jesus was both father and son. My dreams about heaven have however been most revealing about God’s purpose for the universe. It seems God did not create the universe for humans; He created it as a prison for Satan.
    Here are my thoughts about salvation and a second paradise on earth including God's city from heaven. It combines both statements about salvation and paradise beginning with comparisons with the first paradise, which occurred about 65 million years ago during the dinosaur era.

I have some thoughts about salvation. In order to clear up a lot of intellectual baggage about the concept, I have assumed a more realistic idea about the human condition. For one, humans are not holy, they are just like other species except they have symbolic communication skills. I don't find a guarantee of salvation in the OT, it is found in the NT. In the OT, God guaranteed his chosen people land (Israel). Salvation is found in the NT verses about Jesus. Assuming there is no son of God, which I know from my dreams is true, how do we get to salvation? All religions base their appeal on salvation. If there is no salvation, why believe? Perhaps, it is because humans are curious and they want to know. Death is so final. There must be an alternative. Without God's intervention in human affairs we might not have such strong beliefs. Reading the Bible about angels in heaven makes one think, hey, why not me. It is human to want to be immortal. But is it possible? Aren't we just an advance species, one with cognitive skills enabling us to consider other life styles? Knowing about heaven from biblical stories, salvation appears to be possible. But what if it's not possible? My dreams have told we are just another species, the remnants of the fall of paradise. If bears could think, would they be concerned about going to heaven to be with God?

Religious people have come to think of humans as holy, or deserving of a special place in heaven with angels. They believe angels are guardians looking out for their safety. What would happen in heaven? Would angels be the servants of humans? Apparently, the servitude of angels would carry over into eternity with God. In heaven, there would be God and people surrounded by guardian angels. What a fantastic utopian it would be. Based on what I know, it is a myth. There are no guardian angels, just humans with arrogant ideas about their self-importance. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate people. I am just realistic about the human condition. So, what are redeeming traits for humans? That is a secular question about the human condition.

Based on what I know, creatures in paradise had eternal salvation. It was during the dinosaur era about 65 million years ago. As long as God was in the world with His angels, all creatures had eternal life. Paradise was not a small portion of earth. The whole planet was paradise. Earth was aglow with God's holy light. Satan came unexpectedly from the abyss (universe) and disrupted paradise. After God and His angels went back to heaven, the planet reverted back to nature. Compared to paradise, the world had become a graveyard. If it weren't for humans and their civilizations, everything would have evolved naturally. Contrary to popular belief, God was not pleased when humans began to dominate other species. He decided to intervene in human affairs. The Bible is a history of God's intervention. God selected his chosen people to bring about a profound change on earth. God's intention was to bring about a holy order with his chosen people. However, it required obedience. There are numerous Old Testament stories about people refusing to obey God's commandments. Thus, we have a world gone astray. God's plans for a holy order on earth didn't materialize. Assuming other people would have joined God's holy order, there would have been eternity for earth's creatures and a second paradise on earth.

Bible verses from Revelation relate to a "second paradise" on earth. Assuming obedience to God’s will, what are the consequences of a holy order on earth? Forgiveness of sins based on Christian beliefs seems to be a popular idea for those who advocate for human salvation. Most religions propose salvation in the context of heaven. This assumes humans are superior to all other species. It appears God was not considering heaven in relationship to salvation when he proposed in Revelation a city on earth for the chosen elect. Accept for symbolic communication abilities, humans are not too much different from other species. It is likely ancestors of modern-day humans comingled with other species in paradise about 65 million years ago. Based on my dreams, God doesn’t regard humans to be superior to other species. According to one dream, God regards dinosaurs in paradise superior to humans in the civilized world.

If salvation means people go to heaven, why is there no mention of it in Revelation? God proposed an earthly paradise, “the holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God . . . “ (Rev. 21:2). The new city would be a tribute to God's chosen people. “It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.” (Rev. 21:11). Next, we have God's twelve angels from heaven. “It had a great, high wall with twelve gates and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the West. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb.” (Rev. 21:12 & 13). It is an enormous city. An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.” (Rev. 21:16). The length is 1,400 miles long. Apparently, the city could accommodate a large population of obedient followers. It is what God proposed if his chosen people obeyed His commandments. Moreover, God will be with them. “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.” (Rev.21:3). It would be as it was before when God and his angels were with creatures in paradise.

I do not believe it will happen. It is a freewill issue. If people do not obey God's commandments, there are consequences. If there is no holy order on earth, there can be no holy city. The book of Revelation is a possibility, not a guarantee, of paradise on earth. Paradise is not possible without God. According to Revelation, God will be with them in paradise. “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them.” (Rev.21:3). It would be as it was before when God and his angels were with creatures in paradise during the dinosaur era.

What are prospects for Revelation coming true? If there is no holy order, there will be no holy city on earth. Again, it depends on obedience to God.

Obedience to God.

I believe obedience is the most important subject for salvation. Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God’s commandments. Throughout the Old Testament obedience to God is a central theme. I had a dream about obeying God. It was about OT times. A voice said, “They didn’t obey my commandments, not one single commandment!”
    We have legends, myths and modern-day stories of the hereafter, but no one really knows. There seems to be no alternative but God's world. Let us suppose you die and go to heaven. What would you want? First, you see the two Gods in a sphere and are amazed at the phenomena of their holy beauty and the way they interact with angels around them. Then you look around at angels. What are they doing? They are mesmerized by the two Gods. Flashes of bright light shoot from their holy bodies. Would you stay or would you wonder around heaven looking for other ways to occupy yourself? What would you do without God? That is the key question for salvation. If you reject God, there is no alternative, you cease to exist. I think the reason for there may be no humans in heaven is because God knows they don’t want to be with Him. Humans are independent; they seek lives apart from God.

I don’t believe there are intermediate stages in heaven. You are either in the presence of God, or you have no existence. If one thinks through the whole idea of obedience, he or she may wonder about the consequences of disobeying God. Whose world do we want to live in? The problem is God's world is the only possibility. Humans are not spiritual beings. Just like other species, they live die and turn to dust. God created angels as eternal companions. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise, and, subsequently, they suffer the same fate as other species. God attempted to bring about His holy order on earth (Bible), but it has failed. However, based on Revelation 21 in which God promises humans a Holy City, there may be another chance. However, without “obedience,” it will not happen.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-29-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Agreed