+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Religious exemptions for negligent homicide, Manslaughter and Capital Murder in 9 states.

How sick is this. But it is interesting to note that the state where the advocate of religious abuse of children resides, does not tolerate this.

Name:  us-map-idaho-callouts-7-2017-1024x620.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  126.1 KB

This is not a joke. Come on Nance. Call me a liar and try to defend this utter disgrace.

Re: Religious exemptions for negligent homicide, Manslaughter and Capital Murder in 9 stat

I just posted this one on Facebook and war has broken out.

Re: Religious exemptions for negligent homicide, Manslaughter and Capital Murder in 9 stat

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    How sick is this. But it is interesting to note that the state where the advocate of religious abuse of children resides, does not tolerate this.

Name:  us-map-idaho-callouts-7-2017-1024x620.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  126.1 KB

This is not a joke. Come on Nance. Call me a liar and try to defend this utter disgrace.
    Chesty is really a dump Irishman. I am loosing patience. It is such a waste of time. So, Satanic chesty does research until he finds a case of moral impropriety. Then, as usual, he makes a federal case out of it, all the time ignoring moral acts of believers.

Base on what we know about chesty, he would have made a good Nazi. Nazis were notorious for condemning people based on Hitler's moral code, namely, Nazism advocated for a superior race of people who had received a moral prerogative to become the world's master race. Yes, chesty would be a good Nazi. First thing he would do is to declare the Bible and religious people as atrocities. In this way, he would impose his Satanist morality on the population. What about it chesty, are you up to the job? ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-13-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is really a dump Irishman. I am loosing patience. It is such a waste of time. So, Satanic chesty does research until he finds a case of moral impropriety. Then, as usual, he makes a federal case out of it, all the time ignoring moral acts of believers.

Base on what we know about chesty, he would have made a good Nazi. Nazis were notorious for condemning people based on Hitler's moral code, namely, Nazism advocated for a superior race of people who had received a moral prerogative to become the world's master race. Yes, chesty would be a good Nazi. First thing he would do is to declare the Bible and religious people as atrocities. In this way, he would impose his Satanist morality on the population. What about it chesty, are you up to the job? ha. ha.
    You really are one sick bastard. You don't have a problem with children being murdered in the name of religion? Really? Nor does anybody else here by the looks of it.

RELIGIONS KILL CHILDREN AND THAT IS A PROVEN FACT.

You are loosing patience? Really?you say that as if you are going to do something you fcuker. You are lower than dirt.

These 2 sick bastards in Oregon murdered their own child for religious reasons. Oh, but why make a federal case of something so obviously trivial NANCE. This is the absolute evil of religion. It can convince idiots of anything.

Name:  stupid oregon murderers.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  64.6 KB

https://nypost.com/2018/07/09/faith-...ewborns-death/

Lets see if the f uckers can pray their way out of prison.

These 2 sick bastards in Oregon murdered their own child for religious reasons. Oh, but why make a federal case of something so obviously trivial NANCE. This is the absolute evil of religion. It can convince idiots of anything.

Name:  stupid oregon murderers.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  64.6 KB

https://nypost.com/2018/07/09/faith-...ewborns-death/

Lets see if the f uckers can pray their way out of prison.
    Anyone can search the news for crimes, it is everywhere. However, there has never been a religious deviant act which matches evil deeds of Nazism. Go ahead, explain the evilness of Nazi Germany. Are you capable of historical analysis? Compare barbarian societies with religious societies. Oh, it is a tough problem, you don't have enough brains to do it. Hey, that is a demeaning comment. ha. ha. Proof Nazi morality is better than religious morality. I am certain you would make a good Nazi, they hated Jews, and so do you!

Anyone can search the news for crimes, it is everywhere. However, there has never been a religious deviant act which matches evil deeds of Nazism. Go ahead, explain the evilness of Nazi Germany. Are you capable of historical analysis? Compare barbarian societies with religious societies. Oh, it is a tough problem, you don't have enough brains to do it. Hey, that is a demeaning comment. ha. ha. Proof Nazi morality is better than religious morality. I am certain you would make a good Nazi, they hated Jews, and so do you!
    The Nazis were backed by the Catholic church Nance. If you don't know that fact, then you are a worse ignorant idiot than I thought. And on the subject of Nazis, what did the Nazis do to the Jews that the european settlers and their descendants did not do to native Americans? How do you say one is morally wrong and the other "just something that happens when the strong exert their power over people? Go ahead and continue to justify one and complain about the other as being evil. You sick twisted bastard

The Nazis were backed by the Catholic church Nance. If you don't know that fact, then you are a worse ignorant idiot than I thought. And on the subject of Nazis, what did the Nazis do to the Jews that the european settlers and their descendants did not do to native Americans? How do you say one is morally wrong and the other "just something that happens when the strong exert their power over people? Go ahead and continue to justify one and complain about the other as being evil. You sick twisted bastard
    Chesty is stupid, he hardly ever reads postings. He just blasts away. If he had read this posting he would know my opinion. Christians (Catholics) are the "first beast of Revelation."

Again, I must mention, the gospels and Paul's writings are in error because Jesus was God and not the son of God. There has been lot of opinions about the Beasts of Revelation. Many believers have thought the beasts are symbols for world leaders. I propose they don't represent a person, they represent two major world religions. The first Beast (Rev. 13) is a major Christian religion, better known as the Catholic Church, which has garnered much attention. The second beast of Revelation is Islam, as proposed in the Koran. Allah is another pagan god.

One may ask why? Isn't Jesus the basis for the Catholic Church? If Jesus, as I have proposed, was God, and not the son of God, then the Catholic Church and all other Christian religions are false. It is sad to imagine there is no son of God (Jesus), and therefore no salvation for accepting a sacrificial lamb as one's savior. There is a specific reference for this defect in the Christian faith. Read the following quote from Revelation about the first Beast. "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have been fatally wounded, but the wound had healed. The whole world was amazed and followed the Beast" (Rev. 13:3). The wound represents the false idea that Jesus was the son of God. The error, of course, has huge implications. How many millions of believers have placed their faith wth the son of God for their salvation?It is interesting to note the comment about the power of the first Beast. "Everyone worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast." (Rev. 13:4) Assuming Satan is the dragon, we have Satan dominating Christianity. It is difficult to believe, but it may be true. If there is no son of God, there is no salvation for believing in him, so what remains is a false religion. The implication is God's chosen people follow the one true religion. I have always wondered why Judaism was replaced by Christianity. If Jesus was the OT Lord, then Judaism remains as God's religion. Why would God propose Judaism as his religion in the Old Testament and then change his mind and switch to the Christian religion? In many ways, Satan is devious and cunning for attacking and destroying. As for Islam, when Mohammed was in a cave he had an encounter with an angel which began his quest for a new religion. Could that spirit have been Satan? It is a good possibility.

What about other world religions not accepting Jesus as God, and subsequently Judaism is God's religion? Well, apparently, God is not pleased. "then I heard a loud voice speaking from the temple to the seven angels. 'Go and pour out the seven bowls of God's anger on the earth!'" (Rev. 16:1)
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-16-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Chesty is stupid, he hardly ever reads postings. He just blasts away. If he had read this posting he would know my opinion. Christians (Catholics) are the "first beast of Revelation."

Again, I must mention, the gospels and Paul's writings are in error because Jesus was God and not the son of God. There has been lot of opinions about the Beasts of Revelation. Many believers have thought the beasts are symbols for world leaders. I propose they don't represent a person, they represent two major world religions. The first Beast (Rev. 13) is a major Christian religion, better known as the Catholic Church, which has garnered much attention. The second beast of Revelation is Islam, as proposed in the Koran. Allah is another pagan god.

One may ask why? Isn't Jesus the basis for the Catholic Church? If Jesus, as I have proposed, was God, and not the son of God, then the Catholic Church and all other Christian religions are false. It is sad to imagine there is no son of God (Jesus), and therefore no salvation for accepting a sacrificial lamb as one's savior. There is a specific reference for this defect in the Christian faith. Read the following quote from Revelation about the first Beast. "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have been fatally wounded, but the wound had healed. The whole world was amazed and followed the Beast" (Rev. 13:3). The wound represents the false idea that Jesus was the son of God. The error, of course, has huge implications. How many millions of believers have placed their faith wth the son of God for their salvation?It is interesting to note the comment about the power of the first Beast. "Everyone worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast." (Rev. 13:4) Assuming Satan is the dragon, we have Satan dominating Christianity. It is difficult to believe, but it may be true. If there is no son of God, there is no salvation for believing in him, so what remains is a false religion. The implication is God's chosen people follow the one true religion. I have always wondered why Judaism was replaced by Christianity. If Jesus was the OT Lord, then Judaism remains as God's religion. Why would God propose Judaism as his religion in the Old Testament and then change his mind and switch to the Christian religion? In many ways, Satan is devious and cunning for attacking and destroying. As for Islam, when Mohammed was in a cave he had an encounter with an angel which began his quest for a new religion. Could that spirit have been Satan? It is a good possibility.

What about other world religions not accepting Jesus as God, and subsequently Judaism is God's religion? Well, apparently, God is not pleased. "then I heard a loud voice speaking from the temple to the seven angels. 'Go and pour out the seven bowls of God's anger on the earth!'" (Rev. 16:1)
    Name:  Madness everywhere.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  10.3 KB

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Men at work bumping up

You seem to be making the point of The lesser of 2 evils. You are trying to justify one evil act or acts by pointing out that another evil act or acts were or was more evil. You cannot do that. You were asked the question, do you endorse the religious exemptions for the abovementioned crimes against children, on religious grounds. I think you have answered that question by implication.

One thing I have noticed is a common theme in many of your postings is you reference to Judaism. I will say this now, I am Jewish and you appear to be a lost lunatic christian who constantly quotes from the Old Testament and thinks he is Jewish. You have no right to claim Jewish heritage as you appear to have no idea what it means to be Jewish. It is certainly not what you think it is so please stop with this crazy claim.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbill View Post
    You seem to be making the point of The lesser of 2 evils. You are trying to justify one evil act or acts by pointing out that another evil act or acts were or was more evil. You cannot do that. You were asked the question, do you endorse the religious exemptions for the abovementioned crimes against children, on religious grounds. I think you have answered that question by implication.

One thing I have noticed is a common theme in many of your postings is you reference to Judaism. I will say this now, I am Jewish and you appear to be a lost lunatic christian who constantly quotes from the Old Testament and thinks he is Jewish. You have no right to claim Jewish heritage as you appear to have no idea what it means to be Jewish. It is certainly not what you think it is so please stop with this crazy claim.
    Why are there so many dam liars on this forum? I never said I was a Jew. I doubt you are a Jew. On this forum, everyone lies! Everyone must think I am stupid. I read so much distortion and stupid replies as to believe this forum is possessed by idiot Satanists. What other explanation can there be?

Why are there so many dam liars on this forum? I never said I was a Jew. I doubt you are a Jew. On this forum, everyone lies! Everyone must think I am stupid. I read so much distortion and stupid replies as to believe this forum is possessed by idiot Satanists. What other explanation can there be?

You have claimed Jewish heritage on many occasions but you are not, in any way, Jewish so please forget about that one.

I have no need to prove who I am as it is not an issue.

I don't think you are stupid. I know you are insane and that is self evident.

You really should apologize for the terrible comments you have made. That is not an apology to Chesty, that is an apology to the Native American people. I am not here to support any side in this ongoing argument. I am here to point out to you, that what you said is disgusting and the fact that you called it a joke is even more disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbill View Post
    You have claimed Jewish heritage on many occasions but you are not, in any way, Jewish so please forget about that one.

I have no need to prove who I am as it is not an issue.

I don't think you are stupid. I know you are insane and that is self evident.

You really should apologize for the terrible comments you have made. That is not an apology to Chesty, that is an apology to the Native American people. I am not here to support any side in this ongoing argument. I am here to point out to you, that what you said is disgusting and the fact that you called it a joke is even more disgusting.
    Why is there so much insanity out there. Post my insult of American Indians! No, my joke, which I said was a joke, doesn't count. It is a "I got you thing," people wont let it go. Even, If assuming I was prejudiced against Indians, there would be at least one other remark, and there is none. It is the internet, a lot of bias and prejudice. Your better off if you just read a book, it doesn't turn on you.

Oh, I don't like you either. ha ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-21-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Why is there so much insanity out there. Post my insult of American Indians! No, my joke, which I said was a joke, doesn't count. It is a "I got you thing," people wont let it go. Even, If assuming I was prejudiced against Indians, there would be at least one other remark, and there is none. It is the internet, a lot of bias and prejudice. Your better off if you just read a book, it doesn't turn on you.

Oh, I don't like you either. ha ha.
    Strange Nance. You quoted Kingbill but then failed to address any issue he raised. Cant you read?