+ Reply to Thread

chesty is offline Who can handle the real truth? Chesty can.

Self published author "Chuck Nance" post delusional lunacy all over religious scam forum.

His books are for sale on Amazon.com and he has used scam.com to promote them but this guy thinks he is invisible under his very covert (not) posting title of CNance. I mean, how stupid does he think people are that they cannot read through his self serving posts and know who he is. He has engaged in the disgraceful behavior of re-posting his delusional rants, using copy n paste, for over 4 years in an attempt to find recognition and acceptance. But he has never got any yet he continues to engage in this disturbing behavior.
    His posts contain vile statements aimed at a nationality that a large amount of the US population identify with inclusive of (arguably) one of the greatest American Presidents, JFK. The behavior of this lunatic over the years has been disgraceful and, Amazon, at least should consider its content.

Re: Self published author "Chuck Nance" post delusional lunacy all over religious scam for

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    His books are for sale on Amazon.com and he has used scam.com to promote them but this guy thinks he is invisible under his very covert (not) posting title of CNance. I mean, how stupid does he think people are that they cannot read through his self serving posts and know who he is. He has engaged in the disgraceful behavior of re-posting his delusional rants, using copy n paste, for over 4 years in an attempt to find recognition and acceptance. But he has never got any yet he continues to engage in this disturbing behavior.
    His posts contain vile statements aimed at a nationality that a large amount of the US population identify with inclusive of (arguably) one of the greatest American Presidents, JFK. The behavior of this lunatic over the years has been disgraceful and, Amazon, at least should consider its content.
    This has to be one of the most stupid postings ever! Hey everybody, chesty's imagination went into overdrive and the vehicle went off the cliff never to be seen again. ha. ha.

I have not, and I will not, post all of my books on this forum. What does JFK have to do with anything? As for cutting and pasting, I have already discussed it, you just don't read postings. I do it to save time. Instead of rephrasing the same old idea, I copy it. I am lazy, and, if I want, I will continue to do it! Go ahead, bring in the forum police, I'll give them a lesson in the art of cutting and pasting. Ha. Ha.

Since you are obsessed with my books, here is one you should read. The title is Self Investment Theory and Academic work. You'll find it in most libraries of prestigious universities. Go ahead and check it out. As an example, you'll find in the Harvard University Library. It is also found in the British Library. Oh, I need to warn you, the book is difficult to understand. You must have an advanced understanding of statistics and a well informed insight into behavioral literature as it pertains to the material. Sorry, you may not qualify. You are an Irish Idiot! Go back to your foul mouth Irish dictionary, ha. ha.

Hey, I know what to expect. You won't read the book, you will find some criticism, no matter how minor, to make a nasty remark about. Now, don't disappoint everyone!

It is not difficult to understand your goal, you enjoy making people miserable, even causing injury. Do everyone a favor, jump into an Irish sewer! You are a mean spirited SOB.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-09-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Re: Self published author "Chuck Nance" post delusional lunacy all over religious scam for

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    This has to be one of the most stupid postings ever! Hey everybody, chesty's imagination went into overdrive and the vehicle went off the cliff never to be seen again. ha. ha.

I have not, and I will not, post all of my books on this forum. What does JFK have to do with anything? As for cutting and pasting, I have already discussed it, you just don't read postings. I do it to save time. Instead of rephrasing the same old idea, I copy it. I am lazy, and, if I want, I will continue to do it! Go ahead, bring in the forum police, I'll give them a lesson in the art of cutting and pasting. Ha. Ha.

Since you are obsessed with my books, here is one you should read. The title is Self Investment Theory and Academic work. You'll find it in most libraries of prestigious universities. Go ahead and check it out. As an example, you'll find in the Harvard University Library. It is also found in the British Library. Oh, I need to warn you, the book is difficult to understand. You must have an advanced understanding of statistics and a well informed insight into behavioral literature as it pertains to the material. Sorry, you may not qualify. You are an Irish Idiot! Go back to your foul mouth Irish dictionary, ha. ha.

Hey, I know what to expect. You won't read the book, you will find some criticism, no matter how minor, to make a nasty remark about. Now, don't disappoint everyone!

It is not difficult to understand your goal, you enjoy making people miserable, even causing injury. Do everyone a favor, jump into an Irish sewer! You are a mean spirited SOB.
    Thanks for that gem. I have snipped the image and it MAY be sent off to the institutions you mentioned. No, in fact, it WILL be sent to the aforementioned institutions.

So, Nance, you really don't know what JFKs heritage was? Well, that does not surprise me. Heres a hint (he's not Jooish)

It may startle you to know that, only 2 weeks back, you already mentioned this "book" while bragging. I have already read enough of your utter shit to carry me to a mental institution. You must be desperate to have me read your utter shit but thats not gonna happen. Tell you what, you go read the TORAH. But you don't even know what that is haha. You are the most ignorant fool I have ever come across.

Keep bumpin my ass there Nance.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Thanks for that gem. I have snipped the image and it MAY be sent off to the institutions you mentioned. No, in fact, it WILL be sent to the aforementioned institutions.

So, Nance, you really don't know what JFKs heritage was? Well, that does not surprise me. Heres a hint (he's not Jooish)

It may startle you to know that, only 2 weeks back, you already mentioned this "book" while bragging. I have already read enough of your utter shit to carry me to a mental institution. You must be desperate to have me read your utter shit but thats not gonna happen. Tell you what, you go read the TORAH. But you don't even know what that is haha. You are the most ignorant fool I have ever come across.

Keep bumpin my ass there Nance.
    I assume viewers are not stupid, they don't believe chesty. All you have to do is read a few postings by chesty and you'll know. As you read postings do some cross checking and see how he lies, contradicts, and insults. You would have to be a fool to believe him! The evidence is there in his angry comments about religion, God, and believers. Based on his hatred for religion and God, I suspect chesty is a Satanist!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-10-2018 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I assume viewers are not stupid, they don't believe chesty. All you have to do is read a few postings by chesty and you'll know. As you read postings do some cross checking and see how he lies, contradicts, and insults. You would have to be a fool to believe him! The evidence is there in his angry comments about religion, God, and believers. Based on his hatred for religion and God, I suspect chesty is a Satanist!
    Show the contradictions Nance.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

bumpup

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!