+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Self published author "Chuck Nance" post delusional lunacy all over religious scam forum.

His books are for sale on Amazon.com and he has used scam.com to promote them but this guy thinks he is invisible under his very covert (not) posting title of CNance. I mean, how stupid does he think people are that they cannot read through his self serving posts and know who he is. He has engaged in the disgraceful behavior of re-posting his delusional rants, using copy n paste, for over 4 years in an attempt to find recognition and acceptance. But he has never got any yet he continues to engage in this disturbing behavior.
    His posts contain vile statements aimed at a nationality that a large amount of the US population identify with inclusive of (arguably) one of the greatest American Presidents, JFK. The behavior of this lunatic over the years has been disgraceful and, Amazon, at least should consider its content.

Re: Self published author "Chuck Nance" post delusional lunacy all over religious scam for

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    His books are for sale on Amazon.com and he has used scam.com to promote them but this guy thinks he is invisible under his very covert (not) posting title of CNance. I mean, how stupid does he think people are that they cannot read through his self serving posts and know who he is. He has engaged in the disgraceful behavior of re-posting his delusional rants, using copy n paste, for over 4 years in an attempt to find recognition and acceptance. But he has never got any yet he continues to engage in this disturbing behavior.
    His posts contain vile statements aimed at a nationality that a large amount of the US population identify with inclusive of (arguably) one of the greatest American Presidents, JFK. The behavior of this lunatic over the years has been disgraceful and, Amazon, at least should consider its content.
    This has to be one of the most stupid postings ever! Hey everybody, chesty's imagination went into overdrive and the vehicle went off the cliff never to be seen again. ha. ha.

I have not, and I will not, post all of my books on this forum. What does JFK have to do with anything? As for cutting and pasting, I have already discussed it, you just don't read postings. I do it to save time. Instead of rephrasing the same old idea, I copy it. I am lazy, and, if I want, I will continue to do it! Go ahead, bring in the forum police, I'll give them a lesson in the art of cutting and pasting. Ha. Ha.

Since you are obsessed with my books, here is one you should read. The title is Self Investment Theory and Academic work. You'll find it in most libraries of prestigious universities. Go ahead and check it out. As an example, you'll find in the Harvard University Library. It is also found in the British Library. Oh, I need to warn you, the book is difficult to understand. You must have an advanced understanding of statistics and a well informed insight into behavioral literature as it pertains to the material. Sorry, you may not qualify. You are an Irish Idiot! Go back to your foul mouth Irish dictionary, ha. ha.

Hey, I know what to expect. You won't read the book, you will find some criticism, no matter how minor, to make a nasty remark about. Now, don't disappoint everyone!

It is not difficult to understand your goal, you enjoy making people miserable, even causing injury. Do everyone a favor, jump into an Irish sewer! You are a mean spirited SOB.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-09-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Re: Self published author "Chuck Nance" post delusional lunacy all over religious scam for

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    This has to be one of the most stupid postings ever! Hey everybody, chesty's imagination went into overdrive and the vehicle went off the cliff never to be seen again. ha. ha.

I have not, and I will not, post all of my books on this forum. What does JFK have to do with anything? As for cutting and pasting, I have already discussed it, you just don't read postings. I do it to save time. Instead of rephrasing the same old idea, I copy it. I am lazy, and, if I want, I will continue to do it! Go ahead, bring in the forum police, I'll give them a lesson in the art of cutting and pasting. Ha. Ha.

Since you are obsessed with my books, here is one you should read. The title is Self Investment Theory and Academic work. You'll find it in most libraries of prestigious universities. Go ahead and check it out. As an example, you'll find in the Harvard University Library. It is also found in the British Library. Oh, I need to warn you, the book is difficult to understand. You must have an advanced understanding of statistics and a well informed insight into behavioral literature as it pertains to the material. Sorry, you may not qualify. You are an Irish Idiot! Go back to your foul mouth Irish dictionary, ha. ha.

Hey, I know what to expect. You won't read the book, you will find some criticism, no matter how minor, to make a nasty remark about. Now, don't disappoint everyone!

It is not difficult to understand your goal, you enjoy making people miserable, even causing injury. Do everyone a favor, jump into an Irish sewer! You are a mean spirited SOB.
    Thanks for that gem. I have snipped the image and it MAY be sent off to the institutions you mentioned. No, in fact, it WILL be sent to the aforementioned institutions.

So, Nance, you really don't know what JFKs heritage was? Well, that does not surprise me. Heres a hint (he's not Jooish)

It may startle you to know that, only 2 weeks back, you already mentioned this "book" while bragging. I have already read enough of your utter shit to carry me to a mental institution. You must be desperate to have me read your utter shit but thats not gonna happen. Tell you what, you go read the TORAH. But you don't even know what that is haha. You are the most ignorant fool I have ever come across.

Keep bumpin my ass there Nance.

Thanks for that gem. I have snipped the image and it MAY be sent off to the institutions you mentioned. No, in fact, it WILL be sent to the aforementioned institutions.

So, Nance, you really don't know what JFKs heritage was? Well, that does not surprise me. Heres a hint (he's not Jooish)

It may startle you to know that, only 2 weeks back, you already mentioned this "book" while bragging. I have already read enough of your utter shit to carry me to a mental institution. You must be desperate to have me read your utter shit but thats not gonna happen. Tell you what, you go read the TORAH. But you don't even know what that is haha. You are the most ignorant fool I have ever come across.

Keep bumpin my ass there Nance.
    I assume viewers are not stupid, they don't believe chesty. All you have to do is read a few postings by chesty and you'll know. As you read postings do some cross checking and see how he lies, contradicts, and insults. You would have to be a fool to believe him! The evidence is there in his angry comments about religion, God, and believers. Based on his hatred for religion and God, I suspect chesty is a Satanist!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-10-2018 at 11:54 PM.

I assume viewers are not stupid, they don't believe chesty. All you have to do is read a few postings by chesty and you'll know. As you read postings do some cross checking and see how he lies, contradicts, and insults. You would have to be a fool to believe him! The evidence is there in his angry comments about religion, God, and believers. Based on his hatred for religion and God, I suspect chesty is a Satanist!
    Show the contradictions Nance.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

bumpup

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Unregistered Guest

Bumpasaurus

Bump my ass

Since you are obsessed with my books, here is one you should read. The title is Self Investment Theory and Academic work. You'll find it in most libraries of prestigious universities. Go ahead and check it out. As an example, you'll find in the Harvard University Library. You can purchase it on Amazon. It is also found in the British Library. Oh, I need to warn you, you must have an advanced understanding of statistics and a well informed insight into behavioral literature as it pertains to the material.

Hey, I know what to expect. You won't read the book, or you will find some criticism, no matter how minor, and make a nasty remark. Show everyone I am incorrect. Read the book!

We await your critique of my scholarly book, Self Investment Theory and Academic work!

Moreover, I thought it would cause you to stop calling me a lunatic. Lunatics don't write academic books, especially not highly accepted ones.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-18-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Who even cares about your fake books and/or Gods.

Whining Christian 'Trumpeter' patsy.

William H. McRaven;
    " Dear Mr. President:
    Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.
    Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.
    Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.
    If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Who even cares about your fake books and/or Gods.

Whining Christian 'Trumpeter' patsy.

William H. McRaven;
    " Dear Mr. President:
    Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.
    Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.
    Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.
    If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."
    I thought you were a scholar! Evidently, I was incorrect. Hey, I didn't post this thread, chesty posted it! So, go after him! Did you just call it a "fake book," or is that a mistake?

Are you really an academic? If so, read my scholarly book and give me a critique. Then, if you think it stinks contact Harvard University Library and all the other university libraries, of which there are many, and tell them to take my book off their shelves. Now, who is the phony?

In case you forgot, here is the name of my scholarly book: Self investment Theory and Academic Work.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-18-2018 at 06:51 PM.

I thought you were a scholar!
    Yes, I am.
    Evidently, I was incorrect.
    Nope, you were correct.
    Hey, I didn't post this thread, chesty posted it! So, go after him! Did you just call it a "fake book," or is that a mistake?
    Really, I don't care about you 'little' dispute with chesty

Are you really an academic?
    Yep, I have a PhD in Archeology.
    If so, read my scholarly book and give me a critique.
    Why?
    You books, are, well books. They have not been entered as 'academic papers'.
    Then, if you think it stinks contact Harvard University Library and all the other university libraries, of which there are many, and tell them to take my book off their shelves. Now, who is the phony?
    All anyone has to do is enter your 'name' into https://scholar.google.com/, to find any 'academic papers' that you have ever published.

In case you forgot, here is the name of my scholarly book: Self investment Theory and Academic Work.
    That means nothing. As a academic, you should be able to provide 'published' articles in any number of 'Scientific Journals'.
    You have never provided any such references.

So, please stop trying to 'bullshit' the rest of us.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Yes, I am. Nope, you were correct.

Really, I don't care about you 'little' dispute with chesty

Yep, I have a PhD in Archeology.

Why?
    You books, are, well books. They have not been entered as 'academic papers'.

All anyone has to do is enter your 'name' into https://scholar.google.com/, to find any 'academic papers' that you have ever published.

That means nothing. As a academic, you should be able to provide 'published' articles in any number of 'Scientific Journals'.
    You have never provided any such references.

So, please stop trying to 'bullshit' the rest of us.
    Evidently, you are not what you claim to be. It seems when people are exposed they get nasty. You have never heard of a scholarly book? There are many of them in the marketplace. I have published one, it is entitled Self Investment Theory and Academic work.

My book is in university libraries for the benefit of professors and students. Your insults don't intimidate me, they amuse me. Here is a Harvard University Library link for my book in their library. If this doesn't convince you, nothing will. Do you really have an a Ph.D? Oh, in case you didn't know, an academic book is considered to have five times as much weight as an article in an academic journal.

http://id.lib.harvard.edu/alma/99002...203941/catalog
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-19-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Evidently, you are not what you claim to be.
    I think that Nomaxim "is" what he claims to be and I would base that opinion on the content and construction of his postings. He is hardly going to make the stupid, idiotic and egotistical move you made and expose his real identity just to prove you wrong because you are really of "zero consequence".

It seems when people are exposed they get nasty. You have never heard of a scholarly book? There are many of them in the marketplace. I have published one, it is entitled Self Investment Theory and Academic work.
    Self published.

My book is in university libraries for the benefit of professors and students.
    1 copy, no requests. One would wonder if it has ever been out on loan and thanks for that link. I wasn't sure if I should send that envelope (to Harvard) with your recent comments regarding Native Americans. I will also include you above post which I have copied to my files. Keep digging Nance. Deeper and deeper.
    Last edited by chesty; 08-19-2018 at 03:11 AM.