+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question for the administrator

Dear Mr Admin. You know how theres a prize for "Last post wins"? (not really). Well I was kinda wondering if there could be a prize for the most cut n paste posts. We would all have a lot of catching up to do with HIM. Just a suggestion.

Unregistered Guest

Re: Question for the administrator

Funny

Its a good suggestion considering the fact that large amounts of copy and paste appears everywhere "he" has been.

Does this site have an administrator?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

There was a sighting yesterday. A quick drive-by and vandalism of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    There was a sighting yesterday. A quick drive-by and vandalism of the site.
    It is one of my theories that, whoever created this site, may have passed away and now it runs itself. It has become self aware

My other theory is that the admin has been reborn under another "name" and now walks among us (not Joe cool).

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    It is one of my theories that, whoever created this site, may have passed away and now it runs itself. It has become self aware

My other theory is that the admin has been reborn under another "name" and now walks among us (not Joe cool).
    LOL

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

No, the administrator is a really cool guy. He knows we are the best, we provide amusement and, sometimes, real insights. So, he lets us do what we do best, post enlightening ideas for the benefit of everyone. Oh, the venue includes some really good humor, although some members need to loosen up and get with it. ha. ha.

And, Admin knows when someone is kissing his ass, hoping not to get banned. Did you know Admin could get his ads taken down because your racist statements violate their terms of service.
    But hey, your flattery is way more important than income.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    And, Admin knows when someone is kissing his ass, hoping not to get banned. Did you know Admin could get his ads taken down because your racist statements violate their terms of service.
    I'm surprised that those ads weren't banned long ago. But hey, make it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm surprised that those ads weren't banned long ago. But hey, make it while you can.

Boy you've got that right, just cursing can get those ads pulled.

I see things are moving right along, didn't miss much, pretty much the same as when I had to leave for a while.

Things may liven up for the Political forum, I am really thinking Trump may be in trouble, don't want him to be but man oh man he could be. Think we'll know soon.

Oh and I win once again. Hey Admin where's that prize for the last couple of years?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Boy you've got that right, just cursing can get those ads pulled.

I see things are moving right along, didn't miss much, pretty much the same as when I had to leave for a while.

Things may liven up for the Political forum, I am really thinking Trump may be in trouble, don't want him to be but man oh man he could be. Think we'll know soon.

Oh and I win once again. Hey Admin where's that prize for the last couple of years?
    Trump is teflon. Somehow nothing will happen. Saw a lot of accusations but nothing substantial so far. Stormy Daniels seems to have gone into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Trump is teflon. Somehow nothing will happen. Saw a lot of accusations but nothing substantial so far. Stormy Daniels seems to have gone into oblivion.
    Cohen is just now finishing up his plea deal. We'll be finding out soon if Trump is going to be in any trouble.

I win again.

Good grief I thought this question to Admin was in the Last Post Wins thread. Oh well can't win a prize over there so might as well try here. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Good grief I thought this question to Admin was in the Last Post Wins thread. Oh well can't win a prize over there so might as well try here. lol
    You need to up the dose and things are not the same as when you left (just stopped posting but kept watching) Things have gotten vilely racist with you pet basement lock-in. So, whats your view (not that it matters) on the mass genocide (described as the American Holocaust) of the Native American people by European settlers and their descendants, and that includes Hawaii (I have read)