+ Reply to Thread

Thread: goodbye taiwan

goodbye taiwan

WHO CARES!? 80% of americans dont even know where/what it is!! tRUMP aint said BOO!! OUR BIG SELF DECLARED HERO LEADER is AFRAID of CHINA!!

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...f-the-map.html
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: goodbye taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    WHO CARES!? 80% of americans dont even know where/what it is!! tRUMP aint said BOO!! OUR BIG SELF DECLARED HERO LEADER is AFRAID of CHINA!!

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...f-the-map.html
    America or Trump has nothing to do with Taiwan issue. Read history. It is about the remnants of Chinese from the revolution with Chinese communist to take over China. They are stubbornly maintaining their independence.

I suppose you blame sharks feasting other fish on Trump. What other things can we blame on Trump? He must be lexx's most wonderful scapegoat. With such a bunching bag, there must a lot lexx can throw out there. ha. ha.

you mean just lik tRUMP ignores puerto rico!? at least he could stop by and toss some paper towels!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump has done more than your hero o'bama.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

first of all i didnt vote for obama so he's not my hero which iv'e told you many times you got dementia or something!? secoond what you meant to say was tRUMP has done more for YOU than obama cuz obama didnt stuff your wallet!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-02-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    first of all i didnt vote for obama so he's not my hero which iv'e told you many times you got dementia or something!? secoond what you meant to say was tRUMP has done more for YOU than obama cuz obama didnt stuff your wallet!!
    Right O'bama didn't run for office in this last election. You voted for Hillary.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

hmm with children like you you have to WRITE a book just to get a point across!!i didnt vote for obama last time he RAN!! god are all bigoted republican religious nuts this DENSE!? so you thnk china s gonna get REALLY PISSED at tRUMP now concerning taiwan!!

From your own link:

The White House has, rightly, denounced China’s pressure campaign against private companies as “Orwellian nonsense.”

the AUTHORS opinion but that's not what the article is about!! its just WAKE up call for the news that there's a dangerous situation developing with china BESIDES TRADE WARS!!

I better start taking Chinese language classes.

better start lining your house with LEAD!! RADIATION PROTECTION!!

I'd rather be vaporized it a nuke comes.

i'm guessin it could be better than the best ORGASM!? i've forgotten what that was like yrs ago!!