+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 44

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Everyone should read this book, The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. The book exposes corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and Department of Justice. It documents how officials abuses power to clear Hillary Clinton to become Presidents. When it failed, they sought to overturn the election and destroy President Trump.

    In particular, I suggest lexx read the book inasmuch as he has become "obsessed in impugning the character and Presidency" of Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-02-2018 at 06:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    just another FALSE EVIL RUMOR mill into a book tryin ta captalize on tRUMP voter GULLIBILITY!! you REALLY want to read WOODWARD's new book on tRUMP's adminstration!!at least woodward has REPORTING/investigating credibility!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just another FALSE EVIL RUMOR mill into a book tryin ta captalize on tRUMP voter GULLIBILITY!! you REALLY want to read WOODWARD's new book on tRUMP's adminstration!!at least woodward has REPORTING/investigating credibility!!:
    So far, Trump hasn't been charged with anything you've been accusing him of.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    yah everyone's SCARED for their JOB and the RUSSIAN POISON PILL!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just another FALSE EVIL RUMOR mill into a book tryin ta captalize on tRUMP voter GULLIBILITY!! you REALLY want to read WOODWARD's new book on tRUMP's adminstration!!at least woodward has REPORTING/investigating credibility!!

    Prove this book, The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
    by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. is a "false evil rumor." You do it all the time, just make it up." Prove what you say!

    Have you read the book?

    I don't mind criticism, but I don't like made up stories or lies!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-01-2018 at 11:36 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    why would i read it!! although if i could read it on some website i would check it out!! let me guess how it goes!? the steel dossier was a clinton idea!? then she tried to frame tRUMP with it!? clinton LET THE RUSSIANS get some emails just do she could later blame it all on tRUMP!? i'm just guessing if you have read it go ahead and give us some juicy clues besides the TINTILLATING title!? and i might ad,tRUMP impunes his OWN character i just report on it!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Until some real evidence is produced, Lexx should just put a lid on it.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Prove this book, The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
    by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. is a "false evil rumor." You do it all the time, just make it up." Prove what you say!

    Have you read the book?

    I don't mind criticism, but I don't like made up stories or lies!
    You Prove what you say "DREAMER" haha. "I know it to be so because I CLAIM I dreamed it". Haha. Firstly, you dreamed nothing. Delusions are not dreams you lunatic haha. Secondly, these purported dreams are just you trying to sell your delusions as messages from some unidentified and non existent "something".

    YOU have no right to ask for proof to anything you fcuking delusional lunatic.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    You Prove what you say "DREAMER" haha. "I know it to be so because I CLAIM I dreamed it". Haha. Firstly, you dreamed nothing. Delusions are not dreams you lunatic haha. Secondly, these purported dreams are just you trying to sell your delusions as messages from some unidentified and non existent "something".

    YOU have no right to ask for proof to anything you fcuking delusional lunatic.
    Go to Hell!



    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-02-2018 at 06:09 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You thought Chesty had given up but he's only just started haha.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    You thought Chesty had given up but he's only just started haha.
    Go to Hell!

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Hahahahahahah Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Hahahahahahah Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha
    Go to Hell!

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    ok i did some internet sleuthing and low and behold now i know the truth about it!! ts just some organized opinions from a FOX CHANNEL anal-list !! in other words its a TIMED released political FLACK piece!! anyone who would WASTE their HARD EARNED money on it is a MORAN!! although i also found a couple places read it for FREE on the net with sign up!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-02-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ok i did some internet sleuthing and low and behold now i know the truth about it!! ts just some organized opinions from a FOX CHANNEL anal-list !! in other words its a TIMED released political FLACK piece!! anyone who would WATE their HARD EARNED money on it is a MORAN!! although i also found a couple places read it for FREE on the net with sign up!!
    Everyone should read this book,
    The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
    by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. The book exposes corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and Department of Justice.
    It documents how officials abuses power to clear Hillary Clinton to become Presidents. When it failed, they sought to overturn the election and destroy President Trump

    Evidence it clear, lexx knows hardly anything, but lives for prejudices. If he saw a freight train coming down the tracks he would say it is a mirage. ha. ha.

    Hey, lexx, read the book!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

    just documented OPINIONS like everything else on FOX!? did you read it!? prolly not your just over here PIMPING for the deplorables hero!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. the trump facts we dont want to know!
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2016, 10:20 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 05:29 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:17 PM
  4. Lies in Carter's book = Facts for Anti-Semites
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 11:50 PM
  5. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •