+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

Everyone should read this book, The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. The book exposes corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and Department of Justice. It documents how officials abuses power to clear Hillary Clinton to become Presidents. When it failed, they sought to overturn the election and destroy President Trump.

In particular, I suggest lexx read the book inasmuch as he has become "obsessed in impugning the character and Presidency" of Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-02-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Re: Anti-Trump advocates ignore facts!

just another FALSE EVIL RUMOR mill into a book tryin ta captalize on tRUMP voter GULLIBILITY!! you REALLY want to read WOODWARD's new book on tRUMP's adminstration!!at least woodward has REPORTING/investigating credibility!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just another FALSE EVIL RUMOR mill into a book tryin ta captalize on tRUMP voter GULLIBILITY!! you REALLY want to read WOODWARD's new book on tRUMP's adminstration!!at least woodward has REPORTING/investigating credibility!!:
    So far, Trump hasn't been charged with anything you've been accusing him of.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

yah everyone's SCARED for their JOB and the RUSSIAN POISON PILL!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

just another FALSE EVIL RUMOR mill into a book tryin ta captalize on tRUMP voter GULLIBILITY!! you REALLY want to read WOODWARD's new book on tRUMP's adminstration!!at least woodward has REPORTING/investigating credibility!!

Prove this book, The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
    by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. is a "false evil rumor." You do it all the time, just make it up." Prove what you say!

Have you read the book?

I don't mind criticism, but I don't like made up stories or lies!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-01-2018 at 11:36 PM.

why would i read it!! although if i could read it on some website i would check it out!! let me guess how it goes!? the steel dossier was a clinton idea!? then she tried to frame tRUMP with it!? clinton LET THE RUSSIANS get some emails just do she could later blame it all on tRUMP!? i'm just guessing if you have read it go ahead and give us some juicy clues besides the TINTILLATING title!? and i might ad,tRUMP impunes his OWN character i just report on it!!

Until some real evidence is produced, Lexx should just put a lid on it.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Prove this book, The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
    by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. is a "false evil rumor." You do it all the time, just make it up." Prove what you say!

Have you read the book?

I don't mind criticism, but I don't like made up stories or lies!
    You Prove what you say "DREAMER" haha. "I know it to be so because I CLAIM I dreamed it". Haha. Firstly, you dreamed nothing. Delusions are not dreams you lunatic haha. Secondly, these purported dreams are just you trying to sell your delusions as messages from some unidentified and non existent "something".

YOU have no right to ask for proof to anything you fcuking delusional lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    You Prove what you say "DREAMER" haha. "I know it to be so because I CLAIM I dreamed it". Haha. Firstly, you dreamed nothing. Delusions are not dreams you lunatic haha. Secondly, these purported dreams are just you trying to sell your delusions as messages from some unidentified and non existent "something".

YOU have no right to ask for proof to anything you fcuking delusional lunatic.
    Go to Hell!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-02-2018 at 06:09 AM.

You thought Chesty had given up but he's only just started haha.

You thought Chesty had given up but he's only just started haha.
    Go to Hell!

Hahahahahahah Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahah Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha
    Go to Hell!

ok i did some internet sleuthing and low and behold now i know the truth about it!! ts just some organized opinions from a FOX CHANNEL anal-list !! in other words its a TIMED released political FLACK piece!! anyone who would WASTE their HARD EARNED money on it is a MORAN!! although i also found a couple places read it for FREE on the net with sign up!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-02-2018 at 01:56 PM.

ok i did some internet sleuthing and low and behold now i know the truth about it!! ts just some organized opinions from a FOX CHANNEL anal-list !! in other words its a TIMED released political FLACK piece!! anyone who would WATE their HARD EARNED money on it is a MORAN!! although i also found a couple places read it for FREE on the net with sign up!!
    Everyone should read this book,
    The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
    by Gregg Jarrett. Published by HarperCollins Publishers, 2018. The book exposes corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and Department of Justice.
    It documents how officials abuses power to clear Hillary Clinton to become Presidents. When it failed, they sought to overturn the election and destroy President Trump

Evidence it clear, lexx knows hardly anything, but lives for prejudices. If he saw a freight train coming down the tracks he would say it is a mirage. ha. ha.

Hey, lexx, read the book!

just documented OPINIONS like everything else on FOX!? did you read it!? prolly not your just over here PIMPING for the deplorables hero!!