+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Korean War Remains Returning Home

still dont MEAN anything!! NOKO is building more missiles as we speak!! HEY tRUMP's gonna have FUN from the GOLF COURSE NUKING CHINA AND NOKO!! call it REPUBLICAN gov EFFICIENCY memos!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    The truth is if Trump had not negotiated, there would be no dead soldier remains.
    Absolutely!

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

who cares ............about 10 people and that's IF they actually figure out if those are THEIR REMAINS!! but KNOWING tRUMP he will LIE ABOUT IT!! yah that's YOUR BOY!! TRUST ME!! and......you want me to SIGN his BONES!? can you get a pic of me doing it so i can send it to you when i dont want it anymore!?!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

It's important to some people even if you don't care.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

this small group is but the tip of the iceberg!! but THEY dont CARE as long as THEY get THEIRS!! which like i said is prolly a LIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    this small group is but the tip of the iceberg!! but THEY dont CARE as long as THEY get THEIRS!! which like i said is prolly a LIE!!
    The truth is if Trump had not negotiated, there would be no dead soldier remains.

your REPEATING yourself again!! LUNATIC!! hey maybe there's some DNO bones in NOKO wouldn't you be thrilled about that!! write tRUMP a LETTER beg him to ASK!!

i read his book!! we all see his character!! besides he shits on the world he gets shit on back!!you want to be a PC pussy go right ahead!!
    You read what book? I can't believe it! lol

yah i just read the GOOD parts of ART of the STEAL!! of course HE has no books since he cant write a sentence or 2 without losing his thought pattern!! i heard he was on some weird prescription that has mind altering effects!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-02-2018 at 09:26 PM.

yah i just read the GOOD parts of ART of the STEAL!! of course HE has no books since he cant write a sentence or 2 without losing his thought pattern!! i heard he ws on some weird prescription that has mind altering effects!!
    When are you going to stop making it up? How much time have you wasted telling false stories when facts would really help?

you LAZY republicans should REALLY try GOOGLE some time!! i get tired of BABYSITTING your ASSES!!

It was reported last night that they have looked at some of the remains and it looks like remains of Americans. I'm feeling better about it, would be so disappointing to have it not be American soldiers. Heard they use the clavicle to ID remains, have ex-rays from TB testing way back when the soldiers had their physical in order to join the Military.

Now for those nuclear weapons, sounds like Kim isn't following through on his agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    It was reported last night that they have looked at some of the remains and it looks like remains of Americans. I'm feeling better about it, would be so disappointing to have it not be American soldiers. Heard they use the clavicle to ID remains, have ex-rays from TB testing way back when the soldiers had their physical in order to join the Military.
    I'd point out that many countries fought in the Korean war, not just the US. The UK, Turkey, Greece, Australia, etc, and South Korea of course.

That is one of the reasons that these remains are being returned under the UN flag.

I believe that fifty some boxes of remains have been returned to the US, but only one US Dog Tag was included.
    Are these remains even US military personal?

Name:  unflag.1.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  173.7 KB

Until DNA testing can be done, it is debatable as to what nationality these remains belong too. Given the time frame (1950-3), we may never know whose remains these are.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Now for those nuclear weapons, sounds like Kim isn't following through on his agreement.
    Yea, that doesn't seem to be going so well.

And, what 'agreement' are you referring too?
    To my knowledge, North Korea has made no signed agreement with the US in quite some time.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-03-2018 at 04:48 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    I'd point out that many countries fought in the Korean war, not just the US. The UK, Turkey, Greece, Australia, etc, and South Korea of course.

That is one of the reasons that these remains are being returned under the UN flag.

I believe that fifty some boxes of remains have been returned to the US, but only one US Dog Tag was included.
    Are these remains even US military personal?

Name:  unflag.1.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  173.7 KB

Until DNA testing can be done, it is debatable as to what nationality these remains belong too. Given the time frame (1950-3), we may never know whose remains these are.

Yea, that doesn't seem to be going so well.

And, what 'agreement' are you referring too?
    To my knowledge, North Korea has made no signed agreement with the US in quite some time.
    Read the signed agreement between North Korea and the US recently signed by President Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/12/174525...arization-read

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Read the signed agreement between North Korea and the US recently signed by President Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/12/174525...arization-read
    Please provide the actual agreement that was signed.

Per, your own link, "President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have ended their historic summit by signing an agreement committing to work together to “build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.”

Please provide links to this 'signed' and binding document.
    Your source doesn't seem to link to it.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-03-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Please provide the actual agreement that was signed.

Per, your own link, "President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have ended their historic summit by signing an agreement committing to work together to “build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.”

Please provide links to this 'signed' and binding document.
    Your source doesn't seem to link to it.
    Read what I posted. It shows Trump holding the agreement with his signature!