+ Reply to Thread

Thread: flipper

flipper

cohen has everything needed to make tRUMPS empire dreams and farce of a presidency collapse!! .

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/26/176203...eeting-mueller
    Last edited by lexx; 07-27-2018 at 07:08 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: flipper

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    cohen has everything needed to make tRUMPS empire dreams and farce of a presidency collapse!! .

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/26/176203...eeting-mueller
    I'm hearing Cohen has no proof and it's only his word. His word against a United States Presidents word, who do you think will be believed, it's the President.

Cohen is looking more and more like a weasel, what a guy to have as your Attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I'm hearing Cohen has no proof and it's only his word. His word against a United States Presidents word, who do you think will be believed, it's the President.

Cohen is looking more and more like a weasel, what a guy to have as your Attorney.
    So, being POTUS gives your word some extra validity? I think that one fell down at Nixon.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    So, being POTUS gives your word some extra validity? I think that one fell down at Nixon.
    I'm right and we'll see no charges filed against Trump, this is going to end up just like the investigation into Hillary Clinton, no charges even though many think she is guilty of crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    It's credibility and Cohen's credibility is shot, from what I'm understanding they have enough on him to charge him with some crimes. No word on Trump but I think this is going to end up Cohen being charged and Trump skating.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I'm right and we'll see no charges filed against Trump, this is going to end up just like the investigation into Hillary Clinton, no charges even though many think she is guilty of crimes.
    Well, on that I will agree. On the one hand, you could call it corruption at the top and on the other, you always have to weigh the pros and cons of every action and its results and ultimate effects. This shit slinging is simply an accepted part of democratic politics since its inception. I heard the tapes and I wondered what all the fuss was over.

cohen is as good a bluffer as tRUMP!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you