+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 19

Thread: Who is Satan?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Who is Satan?

    I believe this may be the best picture of Satan because it is a view of his omnipotent power.



    The following is my opinion based on my dreams about what I think happened with Satan on earth. As the picture proposes, Satan is an overwhelming figure, an ominous force over the affairs of humans. Oh, Satan doesn't have wings, it is not necessary since Satan is a spiritual being. Satan is a fallen angel, meaning he (it) remains an immortal creature, and continues on a path established in heaven of trickery and deception. As for Satan's abilities, he defies natural laws and therefore zips around the universe without being detected or tracked. He has powers to attack and destroy, and he seeks opportunities to disrupt God's plans, and to cause as much destruction as possible. Satan was imprisoned in the universe by God after he attempted to be a god by forming a worship circle with other angels. Satan came to earth after God created paradise. After Satan disrupted paradise, God and his angels went back to heaven, or, because God is "heaven," they went outside the universe in the spiritual world of "heaven."

    I believe Satan has power to move objects. Presently, there is a cluster of galaxies moving toward the boundary of the universe faster than the expansion rate of the universe. I believe it is another one of Satan's attempts to break out of the universe and return to heaven. If successful, Satan would, with a mass force of galaxies, crash through the boundary. Scientists have found dark ugly scares on the boundary. I believe it is evidence of Satan's escape attempts. In one of my dreams, God held between his hands a green bug with a large beak, it represented Satan. There was much commotion between the hands. When God opened his hands, there were dark pieces of metal on both hands. It was evidence of Satan's attempts to escape and return to heaven. Some scientists claim dark ugly scares on the boundary are from other universes crashing into our universe.

    After being tossed out of heaven, Satan has degenerated in beauty. He still has spiritual powers but, while once a beautiful angel, now Satan has a distorted appearance. He is able to manifest a human like face, but it is ugly. If you saw Satan, you would be both amazed and repulsed. Once I saw Satan and was shocked by his long ugly face. It was as if a beautiful glowing face had been stretched to look abhorrent. The chin was stretched down the face in a narrow configuration. Looking at Satan's face, I felt hostility and anger, as if the feud with God continued.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 11:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,690

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe this may be the best picture of Satan because it is a view of his omnipotent power.



    The following is my opinion based on my dreams about what I think happened with Satan on earth. As the picture proposes, Satan is an overwhelming figure, an ominous force over the affairs of humans. Oh, Satan doesn't have wings, it is not necessary since Satan is a spiritual being. Satan is a fallen angel, meaning he (it) remains an immortal creature, and continues on a path established in heaven of trickery and deception. As for Satan's abilities, he defies natural laws and therefore zips around the universe without being detected or tracked. He has powers to attack and destroy, and he seeks opportunities to disrupt God's plans, and to cause as much destruction as possible. Satan was imprisoned in the universe by God after he attempted to be a god by forming a worship circle with other angels. Satan came to earth after God created paradise. After Satan disrupted paradise, God and his angels went back to heaven, or, because God is "heaven," they went outside the universe in the spiritual world of "heaven."

    I believe Satan has power to move objects. Presently, there is a cluster of galaxies moving toward the boundary of the universe faster than the expansion rate of the universe. I believe it is another one of Satan's attempts to break out of the universe and return to heaven. If successful, Satan would, with a mass force of galaxies, crash through the boundary. Scientists have found dark ugly scares on the boundary. I believe it is evidence of Satan's escape attempts. In one of my dreams, God held between his hands a green bug with a large beak, it represented Satan. There was much commotion between the hands. When God opened his hands, there were dark pieces of metal on both hands. It was evidence of Satan's attempts to escape and return to heaven. Some scientists claim dark ugly scares on the boundary are from other universes crashing into our universe.

    After being tossed out of heaven, Satan has degenerated in beauty. He still has spiritual powers but, while once a beautiful angel, now Satan has a distorted appearance. He is able to manifest a human like face, but it is ugly. If you saw Satan, you would be both amazed and repulsed. Once I saw Satan and was shocked by his long ugly face. It was as if a beautiful glowing face had been stretched to look abhorrent. The chin was stretched down the face in a narrow configuration. Looking at Satan's face, I felt hostility and anger, as if the feud with God continued.
    Hey Cnance did you look up any details on the picture you posted. That's a weak Satan. He's stuck in Ice and can't get out, when he tries to get out he creates even more ice that has him so he is powerless.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Hey Cnance did you look up any details on the picture you posted. That's a weak Satan. He's stuck in Ice and can't get out, when he tries to get out he creates even more ice that has him so he is powerless.
    +

    Oh, I didn't see all of that, need to reevaluate. I look for better Satan. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,690

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    +

    Oh, I didn't see all of that, need to reevaluate. I look for better Satan. Thanks.
    Here ya go.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante%27s_Satan

  5. #5
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Hey Cnance did you look up any details on the picture you posted. That's a weak Satan. He's stuck in Ice and can't get out, when he tries to get out he creates even more ice that has him so he is powerless.
    Says the "person" who was terrified on satan as a child. Monsters like satan do not exist you bunch of fcuking retards. If you want academic discussion, go post on Quora like I do. But that would be way over your hillbilly heads. The childish method of speech over here is astounding. You shy away from intelligent discussion, Satan? hahaha.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe this may be the best picture of Satan because it is a view of his omnipotent power.



    The following is my opinion based on my dreams about what I think happened with Satan on earth. As the picture proposes, Satan is an overwhelming figure, an ominous force over the affairs of humans. Oh, Satan doesn't have wings, it is not necessary since Satan is a spiritual being. Satan is a fallen angel, meaning he (it) remains an immortal creature, and continues on a path established in heaven of trickery and deception. As for Satan's abilities, he defies natural laws and therefore zips around the universe without being detected or tracked. He has powers to attack and destroy, and he seeks opportunities to disrupt God's plans, and to cause as much destruction as possible. Satan was imprisoned in the universe by God after he attempted to be a god by forming a worship circle with other angels. Satan came to earth after God created paradise. After Satan disrupted paradise, God and his angels went back to heaven, or, because God is "heaven," they went outside the universe in the spiritual world of "heaven."

    I believe Satan has power to move objects. Presently, there is a cluster of galaxies moving toward the boundary of the universe faster than the expansion rate of the universe. I believe it is another one of Satan's attempts to break out of the universe and return to heaven. If successful, Satan would, with a mass force of galaxies, crash through the boundary. Scientists have found dark ugly scares on the boundary. I believe it is evidence of Satan's escape attempts. In one of my dreams, God held between his hands a green bug with a large beak, it represented Satan. There was much commotion between the hands. When God opened his hands, there were dark pieces of metal on both hands. It was evidence of Satan's attempts to escape and return to heaven. Some scientists claim dark ugly scares on the boundary are from other universes crashing into our universe.

    After being tossed out of heaven, Satan has degenerated in beauty. He still has spiritual powers but, while once a beautiful angel, now Satan has a distorted appearance. He is able to manifest a human like face, but it is ugly. If you saw Satan, you would be both amazed and repulsed. Once I saw Satan and was shocked by his long ugly face. It was as if a beautiful glowing face had been stretched to look abhorrent. The chin was stretched down the face in a narrow configuration. Looking at Satan's face, I felt hostility and anger, as if the feud with God continued.
    This is not a photograph you illiterate moron with NO understanding of law.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    That's right. Encourage the lunatic because he's of similar intellect to yourself. And I thought you just might have something different. I know the silly games you try to play PeggieSue. Trying to extract information out of people about themselves haha. I've watched your posts and anything I have given you is all fake because I knew what your game was. Chesty is still a ghost.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    That's right. Encourage the lunatic because he's of similar intellect to yourself. And I thought you just might have something different. I know the silly games you try to play PeggieSue. Trying to extract information out of people about themselves haha. I've watched your posts and anything I have given you is all fake because I knew what your game was. Chesty is still a ghost.
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,690

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    That's right. Encourage the lunatic because he's of similar intellect to yourself. And I thought you just might have something different. I know the silly games you try to play PeggieSue. Trying to extract information out of people about themselves haha. I've watched your posts and anything I have given you is all fake because I knew what your game was. Chesty is still a ghost.
    What did I do to piss you off? I've wondered if you've had more than one screen name on this forum. Didn't I ask you if you had and you told me you didn't lie. You said everything you had told me was the truth. Now you say you haven't told me the truth. I figure you're being honest about being from Ireland, well everything you've said but what is hard to understand is why you're spending so much time running Cnance down. It seems you must have been here under another screen name and got really upset with Cnance but I have no idea who you would have been. I also thought you were Harry Balls and also Detour. Doesn't really matter, lots of people who have posted on this forum have had more than one screen name and told things about themselves that is not true. Also it can be hard to know who to trust when posting on the Interent and on chat forums. Because of experiences I've had on this forum I don't trust anyone all that much. After this I for sure will not trust anyone on this forum, everyone is suspect of being a liar and confiding in anyone would be the stupidest thing I could do. I come here to have fun not fight or put people down, hopefully we all can enjoy ourselves. Cnance must be getting some kind of enjoyment taking you on so more power to both of you on who can dish out the most hateful and hurtful insults.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Who is Satan?

    I have a comment to make in reply to PeggieSue's posting.

    I have no desire to continue the unpleasant exchange with chesty. If you read postings, it is clear I am on the defensive. My conclusion is chesty is endlessly hostile about my religious threads.
    Well, he should know by now, I will change nothing. So why does it continue. The only other explanation is chesty is obsessed with taking me down. What other explanation is possible?

    Chesty, why don't you give it up? It accomplishes nothing!

    Despite our reasonable replies to chesty's hostile posting, I predict nothing will change. I hope I am wrong, the forum needs a break from so much animosity.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-26-2018 at 10:56 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    What did I do to piss you off? I've wondered if you've had more than one screen name on this forum. Didn't I ask you if you had and you told me you didn't lie. You said everything you had told me was the truth. Now you say you haven't told me the truth. I figure you're being honest about being from Ireland, well everything you've said but what is hard to understand is why you're spending so much time running Cnance down. It seems you must have been here under another screen name and got really upset with Cnance but I have no idea who you would have been. I also thought you were Harry Balls and also Detour. Doesn't really matter, lots of people who have posted on this forum have had more than one screen name and told things about themselves that is not true. Also it can be hard to know who to trust when posting on the Interent and on chat forums. Because of experiences I've had on this forum I don't trust anyone all that much. After this I for sure will not trust anyone on this forum, everyone is suspect of being a liar and confiding in anyone would be the stupidest thing I could do. I come here to have fun not fight or put people down, hopefully we all can enjoy ourselves. Cnance must be getting some kind of enjoyment taking you on so more power to both of you on who can dish out the most hateful and hurtful insults.
    What a silly post. The world is much bigger than you think and is and this forum does not matter to me at all. It was a passing amusement and it really allowed me to see how crazy things get in isolated areas. Scam was my first experience of forums and I really thought I would find some insightful input but all I found was lunacy. It has not been possible to get any good conservation going because of Mr Nance but if you all wanna keep him because of patriotism, then go ahead. The man is mentally unwell and everybody here and everyone who has passed by has told him so including yourself (in a subtle way). There is no point in me offering much on US politics because it will not be well received and all anyone over here seems interested in is TRUMP. Peggie Sue, I tried but alas, outsiders are not given much recognition. I am nobody else that you have come in contact with on scam. Just Chesty.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,339

    Re: Who is Satan?

    ok cnance has ADMITTED satan has omnipotent power in the world we reference as reality!! so his mantra is...why fight it just play along get ahead thru seeking the wisdom of kthe world and get the earthly rewards so sought over over by the naturally born ignorants!!
    Last edited by lexx; 07-30-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ok cnance has ADMITTED satan has omnipotent power in the world we reference as reality!! so his mantra is...why fight it just play along get ahead thru seeking the wisdom ofbthe world and get the earthly rewards so sought over over by the naturally born ignorants!!
    Explain what you posted. Is that possible. ha. ha.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,339

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Explain what you posted. Is that possible. ha. ha.
    Sorry my post was NOT goona register in your delusional mind!? I was simply explaining why you seem fascinated with Satan!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,203

    Re: Who is Satan?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Sorry my post was NOT goona register in your delusional mind!? I was simply explaining why you seem fascinated with Satan!!
    I don't like insults. As for Satan, it is part of the religious world. Why don't you understand? I thought you had read the Bible. Why don't you read it?
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-30-2018 at 11:35 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,339

    Re: Who is Satan?

    of course satan is part of religion/spirituality!? and apparently he certainly has you fooled!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Is Hate Satan's Will?
    By Cnance in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 12:38 PM
  2. Satanís Rebellion!
    By Cnance in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2018, 04:35 PM
  3. Satan, Revelation, OWS and the NWO
    By Paladine in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 11:14 PM
  4. What if god and satan were one?
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
  5. God v Satan
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •