+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Chesty's Hostility is Endless!

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forum relentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threatening to rape my wife, threatening to have me dead, threatening me with a miserable death, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chesty's numerous postings. What else can he do? It is all about my religious postings, he hates everything I have posted about God, etc.

I want to express my thanks to PeggieSue for not taking his side. I have done nothing wrong according to the rules, so I don't need to take any corrective measures. If the old rules were intact, chesty would be banned, but we have NO RULES, so I have no options. Oh, I should mention, there is one rule, you cannot make a direct threat of death, you can make indirect death threats. I am not a coward and I not afraid of chesty, but I don't like the hassle! No one else would submit to so many personal attacks, insults, and extreme threats. So, why do I have to submit? Well, I can't do anything about it, and the forum will do nothing about it. So, I guess everyone should just enjoy reading chesty's foul language, threats, insults, and whatever else he can say to harass me. It must be like watching an exciting horror movie!

I have to admit to having a vested interest in my religious threads and I appreciate the administrator allowing me to post. The real story is several years ago the administrator asked me to post threads about my dreams on the forum. Since then, I have posted other threads and made comments about my religious views. I have never suggested others accept my point of view. As a matter of fact, I have recognized others don't agree with me. I just enjoy posting what I know.

Does anybody want to be chesty's friend? ha. ha.

Cnance
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Re: Chesty's Hostility is Endless!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forum relentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threatening to rape my wife, threatening to have me dead, threatening me with a miserable death, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chesty's numerous postings. What else can he do? It is all about my religious postings, he hates everything I have posted about God, etc.

I want to express my thanks to PeggieSue for not taking his side. I have done nothing wrong according to the rules, so I don't need to take any corrective measures. If the old rules were intact, chesty would be banned, but we have NO RULES, so I have no options. Oh, I should mention, there is one rule, you cannot make a direct threat of death, you can make indirect death threats. I am not a coward and I not afraid of chesty, but I don't like the hassle! No one else would submit to so many personal attacks, insults, and extreme threats. So, why do I have to submit? Well, I can't do anything about it, and the forum will do nothing about it. So, I guess everyone should just enjoy reading chesty's foul language, threats, insults, and whatever else he can say to harass me. It must be like watching an exciting horror movie!

I have to admit to having a vested interest in my religious threads and I appreciate the administrator allowing me to post. The real story is many years ago the administrator asked me to post threads about my dreams on the forum. Since then, I have posted other threads and made comments about my religious views. I have never suggested others accept my point of view. As a matter of fact, I have recognized others don't agree with me. I just enjoy posting what I know.

Cnance
    You paint such a rosy picture with you grovelling and Peggie Sue has been shown to be mistaken as you will see. Post number 984 on "last post wins" so fcuk you Nance. The only person who ever made a death threat here was you becAUSE YOU ARE TOO FCUKING STUPID TO KNOW ANY BETTER. I wish for your death and I wish for it to be painful and lonely but "I'm" not gonna kill you haha.

So, on insults. I have insulted you? Well so fcuking what. I have told the truth about you because I know who you are but you have no idea who we are haha.

The admin asked you to post (if he even did) so you could receive a good roasting and receive several roastings you did and everybody here has called you a lunatic (which you are). And here you are again trying to get sympathy from an imagined audience. You really are a sad old bastard. Now fcuk off and die.

Incidentally, this does not belong in politics as this is a personal grudge issue but as usual you stomp all over every fcuking thread looking for attention you miserable old bastard.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-25-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    You paint such a rosy picture with you grovelling and Peggie Sue has been shown to be mistaken as you will see. Post number 984 on "last post wins" so fcuk you Nance. The only person who ever made a death threat here was you becAUSE YOU ARE TOO FCUKING STUPID TO KNOW ANY BETTER. I wish for your death and I wish for it to be painful and lonely but "I'm" not gonna kill you haha.

So, on insults. I have insulted you? Well so fcuking what. I have told the truth about you because I know who you are but you have no idea who we are haha.

The admin asked you to post (if he even did) so you could receive a good roasting and receive several roastings you did and everybody here has called you a lunatic (which you are). And here you are again trying to get sympathy from an imagined audience. You really are a sad old bastard. Now fcuk off and die.

Incidentally, this does not belong in politics as this is a personal grudge issue but as usual you stomp all over every fcuking thread looking for attention you miserable old bastard.
    In the 984 post in the thread, Last Post Wins, I was being sarcastic as you well know Chesty. Good try, kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    In the 984 post in the thread, Last Post Wins, I was being sarcastic as you well know Chesty. Good try, kind of.
    Oh no you were not. You were not quoting me (no parentheses). They were you're words. I am not quite so kind when I describe the evil old bastard. If that was sarcasm, then you are not very good at it. Why did you deny that you even said it? That was a bit of a trump turnabout and just about believable. Ive also thrown in another red herring. See if you can find it. And theres me thinking you were one of the nice guys (well, I had considered it).

Oh no you were not. You were not quoting me (no parentheses). They were you're words. I am not quite so kind when I describe the evil old bastard. If that was sarcasm, then you are not very good at it. Why did you deny that you even said it? That was a bit of a trump turnabout and just about believable. Ive also thrown in another red herring. See if you can find it. And theres me thinking you were one of the nice guys (well, I had considered it).
    I'm not chasing you around this forum and playing your game.

I'm not chasing you around this forum and playing your game.
    But I'm just a dumb Irish bastard (sarcasm). You should take a holiday in Dublin and you would be made very welcome. All too tense over there.

Wow, the evidence is overwhelming, chesty is a troublemaker. He claims to not know Satan, but the way it is if you do evil things such as make personal attacks or do other deviant things, you are, in fact a SATANIST. I am certain Satan doesn't have time to attend to all of his devotees, but, in spirit, they are his people.

Wow, the evidence is overwhelming, chesty is a troublemaker. He claims to not know Satan, but the way it is if you do evil things such as make personal attacks or do other deviant things, you are, in fact a SATANIST. I am certain Satan doesn't have time to attend to all of his devotees, but, in spirit, they are his people.
    Go and scare some innocent children with your stories of monsters. They dont scare me you fcuking evil cunt.

This is the political section you CUNT so take it elsewhere.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-25-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Go and scare some innocent children with your stories of monsters. They dont scare me you fcuking evil cunt.

Go see your maker, Idiot Irishman. I will post what I please where I please.

Go jump into an Irish sewer.

Oh, my, I made another mistake. Chesty is angry again. What will come of his next temper tantrum. Maybe, he needs to jump into the sewer with Satan, it will refresh chesty to become the best Satanist ever!

I need to remind chesty again of his transgressions.

I have to admit to having a vested interest in my religious threads and I appreciate the administrator allowing me to post. The real story is several years ago the administrator asked me to post threads about my dreams on the forum. Since then, I have posted other threads and made comments about my religious views. I have never suggested others accept my point of view. As a matter of fact, I have recognized others don't agree with me. I just enjoy posting what I know.

Cnance

Oh, my, I made another mistake. Chesty is angry again. What will come of his next temper tantrum. Maybe, he needs to jump into the sewer with Satan, it will refresh chesty to become the best Satanist ever!

I need to remind chesty again of his transgressions.

Hey, chesty here is trusted Satan to make you happy. Oh, you don't like it. How about that apology. Oh, your refuse to do it. Well, I'll be petitioning for you to be a representative at the next Satanist convention. In the mean time, here is his evilness image for you to cherish. I have been told you are in trouble because you have not fulfilled Satan's quota of vil acts. How sad!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Go to Hell!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...04#post1990804

Cnance
    Cnance you have broken forum rules but the rules are not being enforced. This Political forum is for Political topics and not any other topic. A members name is not allowed in a forum topic and you and Chesty have disrupted the entire forum with this fight you're having. If the forum was functioning properly you both would be banned as of this date and most likely not a permanent ban but if this continued it could lead to a permanent ban. If the forum was being moderated and the forum rules enforced this would have been stopped long ago. You're participating so you're at fault too and you have broken many of the forums rules.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 08-05-2018 at 09:25 AM. Reason: added

But I'm just a dumb Irish bastard (sarcasm). You should take a holiday in Dublin and you would be made very welcome. All too tense over there.
    i just went site seeing in dublin on my TV!! if i really went there i'd prolly get STUCK in the first PUB!! question.....how many days is the sky actually BLUE over there!? is a blue sky day a declared holiday over there!?
    Last edited by lexx; 08-05-2018 at 10:31 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i just went site seeing in dublin on my TV!! if i really went there i'd prolly get STUCK in the first PUB!! question.....how many days is the sky actually BLUE over there!? is a blue sky day a declared holiday over there!?
    The strange thing is, I dont drink (alcohol) but I've got plenty to do. You ask about blue skies. Very rare without some cloud and always pissing rain but this year has been a heatwave. We even had water restrictions. The usual moaning bastards still moaned. The pubs are good for entertainment and very plentiful so get your arse over here.

Cnance you have broken forum rules but the rules are not being enforced. This Political forum is for Political topics and not any other topic. A members name is not allowed in a forum topic and you and Chesty have disrupted the entire forum with this fight you're having. If the forum was functioning properly you both would be banned as of this date and most likely not a permanent ban but if this continued it could lead to a permanent ban. If the forum was being moderated and the forum rules enforced this would have been stopped long ago. You're participating so you're at fault too and you have broken many of the forums rules.
    Yes, I recall postings threads being moved if they were on the wrong forum. Now, it appears to be a "no rule" forum. And you are correct about the disruption. If, however, you read postings it is clear I have been on the defensive. Assuming chesty never goes away, it won't end unless one of us stops posting. I am taking a break. Let's see how others handle chesty's hostility.