Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The bullshit scare tactic of Hell.

Name:  going to hell.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  64.6 KB

Re: The bullshit scare tactic of Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Thank you for that Nance. Another depiction of the bullshit scare tactic of "hell". For terrorising children with. Child abuse you child abusing evil bastard.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg

Thank you for that Nance. Another depiction of the bullshit scare tactic of "hell". For terrorising children with. Child abuse you child abusing evil bastard.

This is what chesty is going to look like. I think there is a part for him in a Hollywood Horror film.

This is what chesty is going to look like. I think there is a part for him in a Hollywood Horror film.

Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.
    Hey, don't talk like that with your god! Say some nice things, Satan needs worshiping

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-26-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Is there an end to the Beast?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-26-2018 at 09:32 PM.

trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago i faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like you. Evil people like you ,nance.

chesty is a filthy liar. He is one of satan's best!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-31-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Chesty is a filthy LIAR! One of Satan's best!

Last edited by Cnance; 07-31-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Your posts often remind me of George Carlin and what he used to say about religion. I mean that in a good way, man.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Your posts often remind me of George Carlin and what he used to say about religion. I mean that in a good way, man.
    Thanks. I'm an admirer of Carlin. I might pop a few of his quotes up to provoke the psychotic. The rational American people have my sympathy for the level of religious psychosis they have to deal with. A product of seperation from its source and failure to properly evolve.

Thanks. I'm an admirer of Carlin. I might pop a few of his quotes up to provoke the psychotic. The rational American people have my sympathy for the level of religious psychosis they have to deal with. A product of seperation from its source and failure to properly evolve.
    Go to Hell!

Can you please supply directions to this place. My records show this address.

1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275