+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

chesty is offline Who can handle the real truth? Chesty can.

Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is a Satanist. Does anyone have a better theory?

Oh, I forgot chesty's confederates are also Satanist. What is one do? What a revolting development. I suppose everyone except me left on the forum is a Satanist. When will the final battle begin?
    Why do you use the quote function and then fail to address any issue in the selected quote dumbass. Don't you know you can just choose "Reply to Thread" dumbass?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    And, to my mind, their silence (on this issue) is their support although, having said that, to engage him is to encourage him. I will make sure this issue stays on top, so as many passers by can see it as possible.
    Happy to give my opinion on this, and others should be joining in, as the issue of the undeniable genocide of Native Americans is just as bad as the issue of the Nazi Holocaust (which is also denied by some). You would think he'd be more careful, with his full name and address details available online. It is patently obvious, from reading through his strange postings, that he is not of a sound mindset. It would appear that everybody who has ever responded to him, has questioned his sanity and he doesn't take that criticism too well. It is really pointless to engage with him but pointing out the disgusting racist and abusive nature of his posts is absolutely necessary. Hopefully, many will see what he has written.

The Admin hasn't answered my private messages and doesn't care about CNance's racist posts.
    I don't know how Adsense / AdChoices hasn't pulled the ads we see all over this site.

chesty is offline Who can handle the real truth? Chesty can.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    The Admin hasn't answered my private messages and doesn't care about CNance's racist posts.
    I don't know how Adsense / AdChoices hasn't pulled the ads we see all over this site.
    Perhaps it is the case that the only piece of entertainment left on this site, is the ongoing destruction of Mr Chuck Nance. He constantly sets himself up for ridicule. I mean, you would think, by now, that he would use spell check and proof read his postings before he bangs on the post button. If this is his standard of grammatical construction, spelling and punctuation, I would hate to see how his books are written. Unless, of course, it is the case that his brain is showing signs of dementia or he only has a 10 watt light bulb hanging in his basement cell (and in his head).

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Perhaps it is the case that the only piece of entertainment left on this site, is the ongoing destruction of Mr Chuck Nance. He constantly sets himself up for ridicule. I mean, you would think, by now, that he would use spell check and proof read his postings before he bangs on the post button. If this is his standard of grammatical construction, spelling and punctuation, I would hate to see how his books are written. Unless, of course, it is the case that his brain is showing signs of dementia or he only has a 10 watt light bulb hanging in his basement cell (and in his head).
    One of many examples of chesty's lies. Read his postings, he is a deplorable person.