+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    OK. Would nomaxim or even Roadtrip (or any other rational human being) care to come in and comment on this despicable racist posting from C Nance. "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" (he obviously refers to "true" native Americans) and the remainder of his post is one long justification of the mass slaughter of of native Americans by the invading european forces and their descendants.

In this posting, in its entirety, this scam.com poster has proven that he is a despicable excuse for a modern human being who claims to be educated. This despicable tirade is comparable to the Nazi agenda. Anybody who seeks to justify this mans behavior in either words or simply by their silence (and it would appear that there is silence on this matter) would appear to to be supportive of it.

I cannot believe he has gone this far.
    In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. No matter, chesty is a trouble maker. It seems there a lot of members out there looking for issues to cause trouble. Everyone, take a vacation or something to cool off. Stop stirring up trouble.

Chesty is an outstanding example of a hypocrite, just read his postings loaded with filthy language and threats. He really likes to distort. The reference I made to Nazis was to chesty, he has Nazi hostility toward believers.

Okay, everyone,, lets do an objective analysis. Here is what I posted, "If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha." What is the offense?

It is a fact that the US is the only country with reservations for a conquered people. It is a complement for the US inasmuch as it hasn't been as destructive as other world nations. I'll bet if I said "Rome wasn't built in a day" others on this forum would accuse me of disparaging Italy. It is really getting stupid out there everyone!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-14-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. No matter, chesty is a trouble maker. It seems there a lot of members out there looking for issues to cause trouble. Everyone, take a vacation or something to cool off. Stop stirring up trouble.

Chesty is an outstanding example of a hypocrite, just read his postings loaded with filthy language and threats. He really likes to distort. The reference I made to Nazis was to chesty, he has Nazi hostility toward believers.
    A joke is it? And do you speak for the whole of the US? Personal insults to you are just that. They are not towards an entire race. Your comments and the way you try to minimize and trivialize them make me sick. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and you have no shame for your actions. Your entire posting has been sent over to amazon. Its up to them how they deal with it. You are out of hand completely.

Don't bother with the edit because I have screen-shotted the entire thing.

Oh I see your edit is in full swing. Just keep digging Nance.

Have you checked you despicable spelling. Author?????

Hey, chesty, interpret this: GO TO HELL!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-14-2018 at 09:01 AM.

A joke is it? And do you speak for the whole of the US? Personal insults to you are just that. They are not towards an entire race. Your comments and the way you try to minimize and trivialize them make me sick. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and you have no shame for your actions. Your entire posting has been sent over to amazon. Its up to them how they deal with it. You are out of hand completely.

Don't bother with the edit because I have screen-shotted the entire thing.

Oh I see your edit is in full swing. Just keep digging Nance.

Have you checked you despicable spelling. Author?????
    You are a big liar. I have to admit, you lie creatively. Send to amazon, what a lot of BS. Come on chesty, make up some really good lies. You do it so well!

I live in the US, and I've never heard anyone say that as a joke.
    What the hell is wrong with you?

In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian.

You are a big liar. I have to admit, you lie creatively. Send to amazon, what a lot of BS. Come on chesty, make up some really good lies. You do it so well!
    Heres a good start Nance. Amazon is a bit harder but I will get there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. 08-14-2018, 02:03 PM

Try this Nance. Will it really be ignored haha.

Name:  Two feathers reply.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  52.4 KB

Try this Nance. Will it really be ignored haha.

Name:  Two feathers reply.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  52.4 KB
    You forgot to tell them I have a Gatling gun and I know how to use it. All dead Indians go to warms springs heaven where they take warm baths and sing lovely Indian songs. Sorry for chesty's hostility. Indians will shower him with arrows. ha. ha. He will never say another bad thing about Indians. Oh, Chief Wickapee is going to Ireland to find chesty. Chesty has offended the honor of Big Chief Hog Face.

You forgot to tell them I have a Gatling gun and I know how to use it. All dead Indians go to warms springs heaven where they take warm baths and sing lovely Indian songs. Sorry for chesty's hostility. Indians will shower him with arrows. ha. ha. He will never say another bad thing about Indians. Oh, Chief Wickapee is going to Ireland to find chesty. Chesty has offended the honor of Big Chief Hog Face.
    I wouldn't expect a child to behave in this manner. There would be some excuse for a child.

In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. No matter, chesty is a trouble maker.
    Is it really a joke in the US? I wonder what the normal sane people have to say about you speaking for them.

It seems there a lot of members out there looking for issues to cause trouble. Everyone, take a vacation or something to cool off. Stop stirring up trouble.
    So, now everybodys against the poor old bastard because they voice their disgust at your vile filth. You say "a lot" so, Nance, how many is a lot?

How bloody dare you call anyone a Nazi when you have just posted that filthy Nazi style rant aimed at the true American people. You filthy bastard.

Okay, everyone,, lets do an objective analysis. Here is what I posted, "If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha." What is the offense?
    WHO is "everyone. Check your despicable spelling. What world history are you reading and how does that justify it? They were not US colonists you f ucking retard, they were European. If they were US they would not have been colonists. You actually put parentheses around an incorrect spelling you ignorant uneducated fool. the word is indigenous not f ucking "indigent". indigent means poor and needy. The offence is in EVERYTHING you said you f ucking prick.

Is it really a joke in the US? I wonder what the normal sane people have to say about you speaking for them.

So, now everybodys against the poor old bastard because they voice their disgust at your vile filth. You say "a lot" so, Nance, how many is a lot?

How bloody dare you call anyone a Nazi when you have just posted that filthy Nazi style rant aimed at the true American people. You filthy bastard.

WHO is "everyone. Check your despicable spelling. What world history are you reading and how does that justify it? They were not US colonists you f ucking retard, they were European. If they were US they would not have been colonists. You actually put parentheses around an incorrect spelling you ignorant uneducated fool. the word is indigenous not f ucking "indigent". indigent means poor and needy. The offence is in EVERYTHING you said you f ucking prick.
    When will Nazi chesty, the troublemaker extraordinaire, stop attacking people and leave the forum. I have heard chesty's Nazi membership has been renewed for another year. He has been selling Jews in the Arab slave market for a lot of money. Yes, Nazi chesty really hates Jews, he has advocated for cremation centers to eliminate them. How sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-15-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Consider this bumped

What a shame you aren't an Indian, you might be gone. They used to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. ha. ha. Oh, I forgot, you have a closed mind, you can't think beyond your Satanist imaginary world of evil doings. How sad!

If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha.
    Ok. I've been watching this one for a while now and I have to say that this is the most disgusting racist pieces of crap I have come across in a long time. You should be ashamed of yourself. I've read back through your threads and it would appear that you have a serious mental issue going on. There must be no rules on this site because I have seen guys banned on other forums for a lot less than this. Who the hell do you think you are?

Kingbill, Thank you for replying. Most people on this site don't seem to care about CNance's behavior.
    The Administrator isn't answering my private messages. I'm surprised the site hasn't lost its advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Kingbill, Thank you for replying. Most people on this site don't seem to care about CNance's behavior.
    The Administrator isn't answering my private messages. I'm surprised the site hasn't lost its advertising.
    And, to my mind, their silence (on this issue) is their support although, having said that, to engage him is to encourage him. I will make sure this issue stays on top, so as many passers by can see it as possible.

And, to my mind, their silence (on this issue) is their support although, having said that, to engage him is to encourage him. I will make sure this issue stays on top, so as many passers by can see it as possible.
    Chesty is a Satanist. Does anyone have a better theory?

Oh, I forgot chesty's confederates are also Satanist. What is one do? What a revolting development. I suppose everyone except me left on the forum is a Satanist. When will the final battle begin?