+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Thats a little more than a wish Nance. Its a prediction haha.
    Is there an end to chesty’s hostility?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-26-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Thats a little more than a wish Nance. Its a prediction haha.
    GO TO HELL!

Chesty is a filthy LIAR!

CHESTY ADORES SATAN!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-31-2018 at 08:42 AM.

We all know what the Chuck Nance position is on this question. Its a very christian position.

Name:  FB_IMG_1532966661951.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  38.0 KB

We all know what the Chuck Nance position is on this question. Its a very christian position.

Name:  FB_IMG_1532966661951.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  38.0 KB
    Go to Hell!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg

Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

Name:  07ede2ea780c318380a2aa140ac5a57d--atheist-humor-anti-religion.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  44.0 KB

Oh, if we don't go to the Bible for morals, where do we go?

Well, assuming there are no Ten Commandments, we can be barbarians. We can burn towns and villages. Carry off the women and rape them, make children slaves, and use the carcases of old people for dog food. Why not? If there are no morals, it is an open field of an "anything goes" world. Just make up norms and values according to brute instincts. If a man sees a women he likes, he rapes her. If the father objects, he kills him. If a mother objects, he rapes her. Then, if we want to move to a new town, we go into the town and murder everyone, take their property, and live happily everyafter. I am sure chesty would like the good old days when Vickings raped and pillaged towns. Hey, isn't that how Ireland came about? I'll bet chesty is a descendent of a rape and pillaging Viking.

How about stealing. If there is nothing wrong with it, why not steal whatever you want from everyone? If someone objects to you breaking and entering to steal, shoot them. With no Bible or moral rules, where do we go? Don't the strongest rule? Men with the most muscle and the best weapons steal what they want. Weaklings are killed and used for dog food. ha. ha. Oh, my, so many possibilities when there is no morality.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-11-2018 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

Well, assuming there are no Ten Commandments, we can be barbarians. We can burn towns and villages. Carry off the women and rape them, make children slaves, and use the carcases of old people for dog food. Why not? If there are no morals, it is an open field of an "anything goes" world. Just make up norms and values according to brute instincts. If a man sees a women he likes, he rapes her. If the father objects, he kills him. If a mother objects, he rapes her. Then, if we want to move to a new town, we go into the town and murder everyone, take their property, and live happily everyafter. I am sure chesty would like the good old days when Vickings raped and pillaged towns. Hey, isn't that how Ireland came about? I'll bet chesty is a descendent of a rape and pillaging Viking.

How about stealing. If there is nothing wrong with it, why not steal whatever you want from everyone? If someone objects to you breaking and entering to steal, shoot them. With no Bible or moral rules, where do we go? Don't the strongest rule? Men with the most muscle and the best weapons steal what they want. Weaklings are killed and used for dog food. ha. ha. Oh, my, so many possibilities when there is no morality.
    Religious morals

Name:  95824f63975124e93b86a432f794109e.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  35.3 KB

Should I continue?

Hey nomaxim. Could you please point out to your client, how wrong he is about Irish history and while you are about it, can you pleas Inform him (which you have failed to do in the usual patriotic fashion) the rules regarding generalized comments directed at a particular segment of humanity (being the Irish, in the instant case).

He speaks of morals and rules of "natural law" as if religion holds the license to own them. Well Nance, religion just hijacked them. They belong to humanity and logical thinkers and not blind followers of some assumed idea that has never even been properly defined. It does not even make it to hypothesis level.

BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE YOU PRY OPEN A CAN OF MAGGOTS YOU IGNORANT BASTARD

Sand Creek Massacre

Damn any man who sympathizes with Indians... Kill and scalp all, big and little; nits make lice.
    —Col. John Chivington, Sand Creek massacre, 11-29-1864
    On November 29, 1864, 700 militia from Colorado and the surrounding territories surrounded a peaceful encampment of so-called "Peace Chiefs," predominantly from the Cheyenne and Arapahoe, who had been invited to end the "Indian Wars." Without warning or cause, they opened fire and slaughtered some approximately 150 Native Americans from various "western" tribes. Only 24 soldiers were killed, mostly from friendly fire Colonel Chivington and his men cut fetuses out of the women, slaughtered infants by stepping on their heads with their boots, cut the genitals off men and women, and decorated their horses and wagons with scalps, genitalia, and other body parts, before displaying them in Denver.[9] Not one soldier was prosecuted, despite a commission which investigated the matter harshly condemning the massacre. Two companies commanders refused to join in, and kept their soldiers out of it.

Gnadenhutten Massacre

Colonial militia slaughtered 96 Lenape Native Americans whose only crime was being the wrong skin color on March 8, 1782.[10] Despite being singled out as a neutral Native American tribe by Colonel Broadhead, they were still rounded up and placed into two killing homes by American miltiamen, who scalped men, women and children. When confronted by their killers and told they would die, the Christian Lenape prayed to Jesus before being killed by their fellow Christians.

Assimilation policies

The U.S. government for many years followed a policy of assimilation, attempting to wipe out the Indians as an ethnic group and integrate them into European-American culture. Practice of tribal religion was outlawed, and children were required to attend boarding schools, modeled on the "industrial schools" of Europe, in which they were forced to give up their old languages and customs.
    In many Latin American countries, Indians have been virtually wiped out as a separate group through a process of assimilation known as mestizaje.

How about this pouring from your can of maggots you filthy ignorant bastard. Did your family take part. Trace that backwards. How fcuking christian of them.

Colonialism and genocide in the Americas

Further information: Genocides in history § Americas
    From the colonial period of the early 1500s through the twentieth century, the indigenous peoples of the Americas have experienced massacres, torture, terror, sexual abuse, systematic military occupations, removals of Indigenous peoples from their ancestral territories, forced removal of Native American children to military-like boarding schools, allotment, and a policy of termination.[21] Historians and scholars whose work has examined this history in the context of genocide have included historian David Stannard[22] and anthropological demographer Russell Thornton,[23] as well as scholar activists such as Vine Deloria, Jr., Russell Means and Ward Churchill. Stannard compares the events of colonization in the Americas with the definition of genocide in the 1948 UN convention, and writes that "In light of the U.N. language—even putting aside some of its looser constructions—it is impossible to know what transpired in the Americas during the sixteenth seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and not conclude that it was genocide".[24] Thornton describes as genocide the direct impact of warfare, violence and massacres, many of which had the effect of wiping out entire ethnic groups.[25] Political scientist Guenter Lewy says the label of genocide is not applicable and views the "sad fate" of the Native Americans as "not a crime but a tragedy, involving an irreconcilable collision of cultures and values. [...] The new Americans, convinced of their cultural and racial superiority, were unwilling to grant the original inhabitants of the continent the vast preserve of land required by the Indians’ way of life."[26] Native American Studies professor Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz says, "Proponents of the default position emphasize attrition by disease despite other causes equally deadly, if not more so. In doing so they refuse to accept that the colonization of America was genocidal by plan, not simply the tragic fate of populations lacking immunity to disease."[27]
    By 1900 the indigenous population in the Americas declined by more than 80%, and by as much as 98% in some areas. The effects of diseases such as smallpox, measles and cholera during the first century of colonialism contributed greatly to the death toll, while violence, displacement and warfare by colonizers against the Indians contributed to the death toll in subsequent centuries.[28] As detailed in American Philosophy: From Wounded Knee to the Present, "It is also apparent that the shared history of the hemisphere is one framed by the dual tragedies of genocide and slavery, both of which are part of the legacy of the European invasions of the past 500 years. Indigenous people north and south were displaced, died of disease, and were killed by Europeans through slavery, rape and war. In 1491, about 145 million people lived in the western hemisphere. By 1691, the population of indigenous Americans had declined by 90-95 percent, or by around 130 million people."[29] See below for examples of state-sponsored murder against the Native peoples of California.

How about this pouring from your can of maggots you filthy ignorant bastard. Did your family take part. Trace that backwards. How fcuking christian of them.

Colonialism and genocide in the Americas

Further information: Genocides in history § Americas
    From the colonial period of the early 1500s through the twentieth century, the indigenous peoples of the Americas have experienced massacres, torture, terror, sexual abuse, systematic military occupations, removals of Indigenous peoples from their ancestral territories, forced removal of Native American children to military-like boarding schools, allotment, and a policy of termination.[21] Historians and scholars whose work has examined this history in the context of genocide have included historian David Stannard[22] and anthropological demographer Russell Thornton,[23] as well as scholar activists such as Vine Deloria, Jr., Russell Means and Ward Churchill. Stannard compares the events of colonization in the Americas with the definition of genocide in the 1948 UN convention, and writes that "In light of the U.N. language—even putting aside some of its looser constructions—it is impossible to know what transpired in the Americas during the sixteenth seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and not conclude that it was genocide".[24] Thornton describes as genocide the direct impact of warfare, violence and massacres, many of which had the effect of wiping out entire ethnic groups.[25] Political scientist Guenter Lewy says the label of genocide is not applicable and views the "sad fate" of the Native Americans as "not a crime but a tragedy, involving an irreconcilable collision of cultures and values. [...] The new Americans, convinced of their cultural and racial superiority, were unwilling to grant the original inhabitants of the continent the vast preserve of land required by the Indians’ way of life."[26] Native American Studies professor Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz says, "Proponents of the default position emphasize attrition by disease despite other causes equally deadly, if not more so. In doing so they refuse to accept that the colonization of America was genocidal by plan, not simply the tragic fate of populations lacking immunity to disease."[27]
    By 1900 the indigenous population in the Americas declined by more than 80%, and by as much as 98% in some areas. The effects of diseases such as smallpox, measles and cholera during the first century of colonialism contributed greatly to the death toll, while violence, displacement and warfare by colonizers against the Indians contributed to the death toll in subsequent centuries.[28] As detailed in American Philosophy: From Wounded Knee to the Present, "It is also apparent that the shared history of the hemisphere is one framed by the dual tragedies of genocide and slavery, both of which are part of the legacy of the European invasions of the past 500 years. Indigenous people north and south were displaced, died of disease, and were killed by Europeans through slavery, rape and war. In 1491, about 145 million people lived in the western hemisphere. By 1691, the population of indigenous Americans had declined by 90-95 percent, or by around 130 million people."[29] See below for examples of state-sponsored murder against the Native peoples of California.

What a shame you aren't an Indian, you might be gone. They used to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. ha. ha. Oh, I forgot, you have a closed mind, you can't think beyond your Satanist imaginary world of evil doings. How sad!

If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-13-2018 at 05:07 PM.

What a shame you aren't an Indian, you might be gone. They used to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. ha. ha. Oh, I forgot, you have a closed mind, you can't think beyond your Satanist imaginary world of evil doings. How sad!

If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha.
    OK. Would nomaxim or even Roadtrip (or any other rational human being) care to come in and comment on this despicable racist posting from C Nance. "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" (he obviously refers to "true" native Americans) and the remainder of his post is one long justification of the mass slaughter of of native Americans by the invading european forces and their descendants.

In this posting, in its entirety, this scam.com poster has proven that he is a despicable excuse for a modern human being who claims to be educated. This despicable tirade is comparable to the Nazi agenda. Anybody who seeks to justify this mans behavior in either words or simply by their silence (and it would appear that there is silence on this matter) would appear to to be supportive of it.

I cannot believe he has gone this far.

What a disgusting thing to say.
    Chuck, I used to advise you to think about the wider audience reading your posts and possibly buying your books. My advice was, "Protect your income".
    You're on your own now.

If I was a Moderator, I would shut this shit down.