+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 82

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Name:  Bible morals 1.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  45.7 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Oh, yes, when you are an evil doer it feels better when you can attack morality. So, chesty would be in heaven accusing God of all evil acts known to man. Well, God would say, what do you do about it? Chesty would grunt and grunt but nothing would happen, he would have no "holiness" or "power" to do anything! Well, chesty would say, we need to form a coalition of advocates to change heaven. God would say, first create holiness, or, if you want, anything! Just do it! Well, chesty would huff and puff but nothing would happen. But still chesty would be angry with God because of so many injustices. How long will this go on? In my opinion, it would never happen because already chesty has disqualified himself by judging God. Mostly, chesty has failed the first and most important test, which is to obey God's Commandments. Hardly anyone gets it. Heaven is being an obedient servant of God in the presence of the two Gods. Well, chesty would never agree to such terms, he has chosen Satan as his god, and he is smarter than all of those obedient servants of God in heaven. Right?

    Keep it up chesty, I am sure Satan is pleased with your immoral behavior and attacks on God.

    Come up with some more ridiculous moral logic. How about this one. Ask God to explain, or apologize, for the many injustices in the world. Oh, since you have superior intelligence, you can make it up. I am sure you can continue to articulate a case against God. Go to your Satanic temple, they will instruct in the ways of hating God. Oh, you say, you have already been there. Satan would be proud!

    Keep it up, show your Satanic followers clever ways to disrupt and destroy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Oh, yes, when you are an evil doer it feels better when you can attack morality. So, chesty would be in heaven accusing God of all evil acts known to man. Well, God would say, what do you do about it? Chesty would grunt and grunt but nothing would happen, he would have no "holiness" or "power" to do anything! Well, chesty would say, we need to form a coalition of advocates to change heaven. God would say, first create holiness, or, if you want, anything! Just do it! Well, chesty would huff and puff but nothing would happen. But still chesty would be angry with God because of so many injustices. How long will this go on? In my opinion, it would never happen because already chesty has disqualified himself by judging God. Mostly, chesty has failed the first and most important test, which is to obey God's Commandments. Hardly anyone gets it. Heaven is being an obedient servant of God in the presence of the two Gods. Well, chesty would never agree to such terms, he has chosen Satan as his god, and he is smarter than all of those obedient servants of God in heaven. Right?

    Keep it up chesty, I am sure Satan is pleased with your immoral behavior and attacks on God.

    Come up with some more ridiculous moral logic. How about this one. Ask God to explain, or apologize, for the many injustices in the world. Oh, since you have superior intelligence, you can make it up. I am sure you can continue to articulate a case against God. Go to your Satanic temple, they will instruct in the ways of hating God. Oh, you say, you have already been there. Satan would be proud!

    Keep it up, show your Satanic followers clever ways to disrupt and destroy.
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Chesty, one of Satan’s best, is becoming desparate to attack and destroy. He needs Satan to help him. However, Satan is a monster, he will turn on chesty. Then, chesty will be all alone in the dark squalor of his iniquities. So sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-24-2018 at 12:07 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty, one of Satan’s best, is becoming desparate to attack and destroy. He needs Satan to help him. However, Satan is a monster, he will turn on chesty. Then, chesty will be all alone in the dark squalor of his iniquities. So sad!
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Chesty will never give up, he's a dedicated Satanist. Just read his posting, hate venom glows with dark evilbrilliance. Yes, chesty is becoming an accomplished Satanist. Mostly, chesty hates God. Then, he hates those who love and worship God. Chesty’s mission is to fulfill Satan’s pledge to attack and destroy believers, or those who obey God’s Commandments.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-24-2018 at 02:04 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty will never give up, he's a dedicated Satanist. Just read his posting, hate venom glows with dark evilbrilliance. Yes, chesty is becoming an accomplished Satanist. Mostly, chesty hates God. Then, he hates those who love and worship God. Chesty’s mission is to fulfill Satan’s pledge to attack and destroy believers, or those who obey God’s Commandments.
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Chesty will never give up,he's a dedicated Satanist. Just read his posting, hate venom glows with darkevil brilliance. Yes, chesty is becoming an accomplished Satanist. Mostly,chesty hates God. Then, he hates those who love and worship God. Chesty’smission is to fulfill Satan’s pledge to attack and destroy believers, or thosewho obey God’s Commandments.

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 11:02 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.
    Yes, don't look to the Bible for morals, go to degenerate chesty, he will teach how to molest children, kill old people and crush their bones, rape women, and cause as much havoc as possible. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's finest. Here is a picture of chesty's best friend. Oh, maybe we should get a picture of them together causing chaos.

    The problem is humans are mortal creatures, Satan is immortal. Maybe we need some philosophers to work on the problem. How do you go from a mortal to immortal being?

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 12:41 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Yes, don't look to the Bible for morals, go to degenerate chesty, he will teach how to molest children, kill old people and crush their bones, rape women, and cause as much havoc as possible. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's finest. Here is a picture of chesty's best friend. Oh, maybe we should get a picture of them together causing chaos.

    The problem is humans are mortal creatures, Satan is immortal. Maybe we need some philosophers to work on the problem. How do you go from a mortal to immortal being?

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

    The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.
    Careful, you might make Satan angry. Do some really threatening things like telling me to die a miserable death. That's a good one, ha ha.

    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Careful, you might make Satan angry. Do some really threatening things like telling me to die a miserable death. That's a good one, ha ha.

    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Thats a little more than a wish Nance. Its a prediction haha.

Similar Threads

  1. The anti-bible v the Bible: Babel again and the son of perdition
    By TruthIsNeverTooHorrible in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 11:05 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 09:16 AM
  3. the morals of MLM
    By How Come? in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:00 PM
  4. Dont Get Ripped Off - But Also Dont Give Up!
    By IncomeFrmHome in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. Now the that GOP can't run on Morals ...
    By Self Employed in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •