+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Dont look to the Bible for morals

Name:  Bible morals 1.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  45.7 KB

Re: Dont look to the Bible for morals

Oh, yes, when you are an evil doer it feels better when you can attack morality. So, chesty would be in heaven accusing God of all evil acts known to man. Well, God would say, what do you do about it? Chesty would grunt and grunt but nothing would happen, he would have no "holiness" or "power" to do anything! Well, chesty would say, we need to form a coalition of advocates to change heaven. God would say, first create holiness, or, if you want, anything! Just do it! Well, chesty would huff and puff but nothing would happen. But still chesty would be angry with God because of so many injustices. How long will this go on? In my opinion, it would never happen because already chesty has disqualified himself by judging God. Mostly, chesty has failed the first and most important test, which is to obey God's Commandments. Hardly anyone gets it. Heaven is being an obedient servant of God in the presence of the two Gods. Well, chesty would never agree to such terms, he has chosen Satan as his god, and he is smarter than all of those obedient servants of God in heaven. Right?

Keep it up chesty, I am sure Satan is pleased with your immoral behavior and attacks on God.

Come up with some more ridiculous moral logic. How about this one. Ask God to explain, or apologize, for the many injustices in the world. Oh, since you have superior intelligence, you can make it up. I am sure you can continue to articulate a case against God. Go to your Satanic temple, they will instruct in the ways of hating God. Oh, you say, you have already been there. Satan would be proud!

Keep it up, show your Satanic followers clever ways to disrupt and destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Oh, yes, when you are an evil doer it feels better when you can attack morality. So, chesty would be in heaven accusing God of all evil acts known to man. Well, God would say, what do you do about it? Chesty would grunt and grunt but nothing would happen, he would have no "holiness" or "power" to do anything! Well, chesty would say, we need to form a coalition of advocates to change heaven. God would say, first create holiness, or, if you want, anything! Just do it! Well, chesty would huff and puff but nothing would happen. But still chesty would be angry with God because of so many injustices. How long will this go on? In my opinion, it would never happen because already chesty has disqualified himself by judging God. Mostly, chesty has failed the first and most important test, which is to obey God's Commandments. Hardly anyone gets it. Heaven is being an obedient servant of God in the presence of the two Gods. Well, chesty would never agree to such terms, he has chosen Satan as his god, and he is smarter than all of those obedient servants of God in heaven. Right?

Keep it up chesty, I am sure Satan is pleased with your immoral behavior and attacks on God.

Come up with some more ridiculous moral logic. How about this one. Ask God to explain, or apologize, for the many injustices in the world. Oh, since you have superior intelligence, you can make it up. I am sure you can continue to articulate a case against God. Go to your Satanic temple, they will instruct in the ways of hating God. Oh, you say, you have already been there. Satan would be proud!

Keep it up, show your Satanic followers clever ways to disrupt and destroy.
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

Chesty, one of Satan’s best, is becoming desparate to attack and destroy. He needs Satan to help him. However, Satan is a monster, he will turn on chesty. Then, chesty will be all alone in the dark squalor of his iniquities. So sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-24-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Chesty, one of Satan’s best, is becoming desparate to attack and destroy. He needs Satan to help him. However, Satan is a monster, he will turn on chesty. Then, chesty will be all alone in the dark squalor of his iniquities. So sad!
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

Chesty will never give up, he's a dedicated Satanist. Just read his posting, hate venom glows with dark evilbrilliance. Yes, chesty is becoming an accomplished Satanist. Mostly, chesty hates God. Then, he hates those who love and worship God. Chesty’s mission is to fulfill Satan’s pledge to attack and destroy believers, or those who obey God’s Commandments.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-24-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Chesty will never give up, he's a dedicated Satanist. Just read his posting, hate venom glows with dark evilbrilliance. Yes, chesty is becoming an accomplished Satanist. Mostly, chesty hates God. Then, he hates those who love and worship God. Chesty’s mission is to fulfill Satan’s pledge to attack and destroy believers, or those who obey God’s Commandments.

Chesty will never give up,he's a dedicated Satanist. Just read his posting, hate venom glows with darkevil brilliance. Yes, chesty is becoming an accomplished Satanist. Mostly,chesty hates God. Then, he hates those who love and worship God. Chesty’smission is to fulfill Satan’s pledge to attack and destroy believers, or thosewho obey God’s Commandments.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post

Yes, don't look to the Bible for morals, go to degenerate chesty, he will teach how to molest children, kill old people and crush their bones, rape women, and cause as much havoc as possible. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's finest. Here is a picture of chesty's best friend. Oh, maybe we should get a picture of them together causing chaos.

The problem is humans are mortal creatures, Satan is immortal. Maybe we need some philosophers to work on the problem. How do you go from a mortal to immortal being?

Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Yes, don't look to the Bible for morals, go to degenerate chesty, he will teach how to molest children, kill old people and crush their bones, rape women, and cause as much havoc as possible. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's finest. Here is a picture of chesty's best friend. Oh, maybe we should get a picture of them together causing chaos.

The problem is humans are mortal creatures, Satan is immortal. Maybe we need some philosophers to work on the problem. How do you go from a mortal to immortal being?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post

Careful, you might make Satan angry. Do some really threatening things like telling me to die a miserable death. That's a good one, ha ha.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842

Careful, you might make Satan angry. Do some really threatening things like telling me to die a miserable death. That's a good one, ha ha.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Thats a little more than a wish Nance. Its a prediction haha.