+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

alt right vigilantes

the STAND your ground law is RIPE for ABUSE and WHITE police are PREJUDICED!! a white man publicly verbally accosts a black customer at a store for improper parking JUST becuz he KNOWS he can SHOOT if he FEELS like it!! the GUN LAW makes him BRAVE and AGGRESSIVE!! he shoots an UNARMED man when the man is retreating and then CLAIMS FEAR for his LIFE!! the WHITE led POLICE force AGREES!! tRUMP APPROVES!!

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...eis-mcglockton
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: alt right vigilantes

Nowhere in the article does it say Trump approves. Are you so desperate to smear Trump that you're now resorting to outright lies and making up wild stories?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

well SINCE tRUMP has NOT GIVEN his OPINION on the matter PUBLIC ALLY we have to ASSume he SUPPORTS IT!! after all we DO REMEMBER his CLAIM he could SHOOT somebody and STILL retain his VOTERS!! of course we may have to EXCUSE him on the FACT he ONLY watches FOX and they PROLLY IGNORED this STORY COMPLETELY!! SAD!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Bull shit. You're lying and making up stuff.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well SINCE tRUMP has NOT GIVEN his OPINION on the matter PUBLIC ALLY we have to ASSume he SUPPORTS IT!! after all we DO REMEMBER his CLAIM he could SHOOT somebody and STILL retain his VOTERS!! of course we may have to EXCUSE him on the FACT he ONLY watches FOX and they PROLLY IGNORED this STORY COMPLETELY!! SAD!!
    This is a Florida law, Stand Your Ground. This incident will be looked at by the Prosecutor, Police and it will be decided if this man had the right to shoot this guy because he feared for his life.

How in the Hell do you know this had a thing to do with race? Everything that happens to a minority is considered a racist act, I'm so sick of this kind of thinking. Do you think the Stand Your Ground law is saying anyone can kill a black person and not be charged with a criminal act? How stupid!

I watched the video of this incident and I think the guy who shot the guy who pushed him should be charged. Thing is they are using this law just like the Police follow their Policies and shoot and kill when we think it was not called for. If a person thinks they're in imminent danger they can kill the person they fear. I would say in Florida it's not wise to touch anyone for anything. I followed the Martin case where Obama got involved, in that case I thought George had the right to shoot the young man. You don't jump someone and start beating on them because you assume they are someone to fear. George had done nothing but watched this kid, the kid could have easily just walked home and not attacked George.

In this case we're talking about, I think the guy should have waited to see if this guy who pushed him came at him again. I don't think a push deserves killing the person who pushed you. Don't know if the guy who pushed said anything, did he threaten him and say, I'm going to kill you? Maybe there's more to the story and also this guy may be charged with a crime.

Glad Trump has not said anything, Obama did the wrong thing by getting involved in the Martin case.

Correction, I read the article and see the Police say he had the right to shoot this guy. Just from watching the video it seems extreme to take a persons life because you got shoved to the ground. Also from reading the article it says the guy who shot has threatened others in the past but that could not be revealed because of Florida laws. So like I said best not to touch anyone while in Florida or anywhere for that matter. Keep your mouth shut too.

When you see what can happen when people get upset with each other it should open your eyes to what the Democrats are creating when they tell others to harass Republicans.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-24-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Bull shit. You're lying and making up stuff.

prove it!!

prove it!!
    Lexx, seriously, are you being obtuse? You made a distinct claim that Trump approved of this law and your link says nothing of the sort. Now you're telling me to "prove it"? My proof is your link that says nothing about Trump approving it.

Stop being a troll and post some things of substance.

You're just making yourself look like you're full of crap and others are agreeing with me.

using your OWN logic if someone does NOT SPEAK OUT against a controversial issue they are AUTOMATICALLY COMPLICIT!! we KNOW tRUMP supports the LAW and the LAWMEN and republicans who WROTE this law in FLORIDA!! if anything i am CHALLENGING him to give his OPINION!! he seems to ENJOY being very OPINIONATED!!

using your OWN logic if someone does NOT SPEAK OUT against a controversial issue they are AUTOMATICALLY COMPLICIT!! we KNOW tRUMP supports the LAW and the LAWMEN and republicans who WROTE this law in FLORIDA!! if anything i am CHALLENGING him to give his OPINION!! he seems to ENJOY being very OPINIONATED!!
    So using your logic, o'bama and all democrats approve of this law. Thanks.

democrats very MUCH are against this LAW!! i dont know if obama had an opinion WHEN he was in office!? doesn't MATTER though since we are DISCUSSING tRUMP and his MINIONS!! you cant pull that so an so did it so i can TOO BULL!! your such a NON RESPONSIBLE FOOL!! your OLD MAN has you by the ASS!!

democrats very MUCH are against this LAW!! i
    But you said saying nothing was complicit support.

only if you HAVE the AUTHORITY to DO something about it!! OBAMA does NOT!! and of course who wants to TAKE sides when an ELECTION is DRAWING NEAR!! tRUMP loves to COMMENT on EVERY LITTLE Thing that crosses his VISION!! like i said FOX just chose NOT to COVER the STORY!? so da EMPEROR aint INFORMED!! otherwise he'd be TWEETING his little HANDS OFF!!

only if you HAVE the AUTHORITY to DO something about it!! OBAMA does NOT!! and of course who wants to TAKE sides when an ELECTION is DRAWING NEAR!! tRUMP loves to COMMENT on EVERY LITTLE Thing that crosses his VISION!! like i said FOX just chose NOT to COVER the STORY!? so da EMPEROR aint INFORMED!! otherwise he'd be TWEETING his little HANDS OFF!!
    So all the dems in congress are complicit. Thanks for admitting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    So all the dems in congress are complicit. Thanks for admitting that.

sorry but congress cannot change state law and its not about change its about challenge an act!! its like hot potatoes everybodies chicken pass the buck!!

sorry but congress cannot change state law
    And neither can Trump.

Do you actually have a point to make? My point is that you're making up stuff and Trump never approved of the lies in your OP.

it can be SPECULATED from his tweets and and speeches that he is pleased with the law!! prosecutors call it CONVICTION by circumstancial evidence!! quit bein so demonstrably STUPID!?