+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Oregon resident Earl "Chuck" Nance advocates religious abuse of children

Earl "Chuck" Nance. An advocate and promoter of religious child abuse is now living at 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275.
    He has previous addresses at John Day Oregon, Ailey GA, West Boylston MA, Sturbridge MA, Vidalia GA, Chico CA. This possible scam artist has been trying to promote a "new version" of a religion based on what he calls "dreams". The only other explanation for his persistent and repetitive pushing of his "dream" stories is that the man is psychotic and suffering for extreme psychotic delusions. He is disruptive by nature and constantly demanding attention from an imaginary audience. His latest thread offerings consist only of his opening post and replies from himself.

Re: Oregon resident Earl "Chuck" Nance advocates religious abuse of children

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842

Earl "Chuck" Nance. An advocate and promoter of religious child abuse is now living at 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275.
    He has previous addresses at John Day Oregon, Ailey GA, West Boylston MA, Sturbridge MA, Vidalia GA, Chico CA. This possible scam artist has been trying to promote a "new version" of a religion based on what he calls "dreams". The only other explanation for his persistent and repetitive pushing of his "dream" stories is that the man is psychotic and suffering for extreme psychotic delusions. He is disruptive by nature and constantly demanding attention from an imaginary audience. His latest thread offerings consist only of his opening post and replies from himself.

Good example of chesty's Satanism. He will do anything to make Satan happy. I have heard he is on the list to receive the 2018 Satanist most evil award. Just read chesty's many deceptive, deceitful and purely evil postings. Satan has proclaimed chesty to be in the running for the Irish Satanist award. If you seek Satan's attention, learn from chesty!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-22-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Good example of chesty's Satanism. He will do anything to make Satan happy. I have heard he is on the list to receive the 2018 Satanist most evil award. Just read chesty's many deceptive, deceitful and purely evil postings. Satan has proclaimed chesty to be in the running for the Irish Satanist award. If you seek Satan's attention, learn from chesty!
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

Chesty is the best Satanist ever! Avoid him, he is a dangerous perverted devil.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

This one stays on top

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    This one stays on top

Oh, darn, I must keep it up! How do you get rid of a dedicated Satanist. Poor chesty, he is so evil he doesn't know it! He lives in fantasy land, he thinks he can do evil deeds without consequences. Oh, I forgot, chesty has Satan on his side. He will be marching forever, or if Satan is forever, to the tune of Satan's marching band. Ha. ha.

Don't cross chesty, it is a member of an Irish crime syndicate! He is a hit man!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-23-2018 at 11:45 PM.

This one stays on top

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    This one stays on top

Nothing works, I must find another solution. No, can't do it, chesty would be happy. It is Satan's job to make chesty happy. ha ha! Isn't he happy when people are miserable. Satan would be pleased!

http://www.dio.net/pictures_cd/killi..._front_big.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-23-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Nothing works, I must find another solution. No, can't do it, chesty would be happy. It is Satan's job to make chesty happy. ha ha! Isn't he happy when people are miserable. Satan would be pleased!

http://www.dio.net/pictures_cd/killi..._front_big.jpg

Chesty, one of Satan’s best, is becoming desparate to attack and destroy. He needs Satan to help him. However, Satan is a monster, he will turn on chesty. Then, chesty will be all alone in the dark squalor of his iniquities. So sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-24-2018 at 12:14 PM.