+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

12 daily pro - scam?

http://www.12dailypro.com

This looks like one of those sites that takes money then disappears after a while, but I've been told its been running for a while and should be around for a few weeks yet - and does make payouts. So if you join now you should see a good return. But that might just be a cagey sales pitch. Does anyone know for sure what this is??

Re: 12 daily pro - scam?

Hey Sam,

I've been with this program for about a month. The people that operate the site are very professional, and everyone is always paid on time. I did a test run at first with $30, and got back $39.60, which should have been $43.20 but I accidentally missed a day of surfing. I currently have a pending cashout for $552 that I should see by Wednesday at the latest. I would recommend this program, but as always never invest more than you can afford to lose. There is risk in any investment. Hope this helps. :)

Ryz Guest

There's a risk involved, yes. If you think it's a "scam" or "illegal," you have nothing to worry about. Let me explain how 12DP works:

Owned by LifeClicks, LLC, 12 Daily Pro sells a variety of advertising services (on their Hits Daily Pro website) which includes banner and website design. There is no moneymaking program offered to us with HDP, although some profits from it contribute to the 12 DP fund.

With 12 Daily Pro, however, they are selling us advertising credits. You can't be a member and not buy those ad credits. Whether you use them or not, is up to you. Purchasing the credits also entitle us to share in the profits of their advertising sales.

Some people think this isn't for real because of the enormous return, but consider that it takes them a week on the average to pay us. Figure that at 21 days maximum. So we're really getting what comes to about 2% a day -- not 12.

And there are all kinds of businesses where a huge return is possible. I know a guy who sells gem stones and jewelery and he often makes a 300% profit in under a month! I don't get half that in the same period of time with 12 Daily Pro, but then I'm not into retail sales.

As for the investing end of 12 DP, they do NOT claim they trade Forex, contrary to what some other individuals believe. I'm not saying they do or don't, but I didn't see that mentioned anywhere on their site. They do point out that they invest but don't specify what kind of investing is done. Obviously that is not the bread and butter of their business -- the advertising is.

And not everyone gets the full 144% in under 3 weeks because there are those who don't auto-surf every day as they should. Consider this a form of work, because they don't simply credit us 12% for not doing anything. It's simple work auto-surfing 12 websites. You have to surf at least 9 out of the 12 days of each upgrade to get into profit. The advertisers pay for their exposure. I compare that to advertisers paying a broadcast or basic cable TV network for viewers to tune in. When the websites flash by I ignore them. When a TV commercial comes on I hit the mute button. It's the same basic principle.

I hope that helps. I expect 12DP to be around for a LONG time. Personally, I've turned $702 into $6000 in only 2.5 months. The system works, and I have been very impressed.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

yes it`s a great program and I`ve been paid many times..

I am a member of 12dailypro. What they do is pay you 12% a day to view an x number of websites. Takes about 7 minutes. You have to autosurf these sites each day in order to receive the 12% each day. What they are doing is PAYING YOU to see other's websites. I am awaiting my first payout, it is being processed. I put in 42.00 and will receive a gross profit of $18.00. Because of the fees of a payment processor I am using, it will actually be a net profit of $12. As of tomorrow I will be switching over to e-gold, much lower fees. This time I am going to put in $432.00. In 12 days that will yield $622 gross profit, of which 3.5% will be paid out for fees. I have noticed about 4 posts where folks are asking about 12dailypro. Email me if you want info. Put 12dailypro in the subject line or else your email will be deleted.
    [email protected]

showme - How is the money generated? 12% of what - your investment into it?

You get 12% of whatever you put in for 12 days. But, in order to collect this 12% a day, you MUST view websites each day.

It is not an investment.

You are putting in money to advertise your website, if you have one, so other members can view it. If you don't have a website no problem. In turn, you view other's websites for about 7 minutes a day. It's call autosurfing. You click the link that says "Start Surfing" and websites will start popping up for about 25 seconds at a time. You are being PAID to view websites. It's advertising. People pay for the advertising. Much like tv commercials. Except with 12dailypro you get PAID to watch these "commercials." :D

If anyone has any questions, email me, as I am not always on this forum.

[email protected]

Put 12dailypro in the subject line or your email WILL be deleted.

dear showmeproof,

yes but where does the money come from to pay members please, also why does it say on the 12 daily pro main site "This program is designed for people who call web promotion and investment their primary source of income". theyre the lowest form of amoebas and eat scum for dinner and you all eat it up, bottom feeders

Well littlerenee a.k.a ponzi, you are so smart, YOU figure it out.

Got questions about 12dailypro, email 12dailypro and ask them, better yet, CALL them.
    Their phone number and contact info is posted for the WHOLE world to see.

I do what I want with my money and it is none of your freakin business!

A person specifically asked me a question on this forum and I answered them.

Now go crawl back in your hole.

Thanks for the help, it sounds like a good way to invest small sums at first then when if/when you gain confidence, larger sums. One question though, do you have to promote the site in any way as well? Cos I first heard about it from an email I got from a bulk opt in emailing thing, so someone obviously paid to send out the email, but would that have just been from one of the directors or is it an affiliate thing too? I can certainly spend 7 minutes a day viewing sites if its going to generate a nice return, but I am sick to the back teeth of trying to promote sites to get paid and not succeeding with it.

Oh also how do they pay you? I live in the UK so can they pay online with paypal?

Renee- The way that autosurfs pay members is by using new member's fees. Things like investing in Forex (the amount you earn there would have to be better than flashy Wall Street professional investors, and consistently, in other words it's impossible), banner ads (this might pay about three members), and other things that members claim to be sources of income are not large enough to sufficiently cover the rising cost of paying all members. In other words, they are ponzi programs and illegal in most places.

This is why ST is now requiring that members either assist the site in some non financial way, OR the much more popular option of giving 20 percent of their earnings to the site. This is the only way that they can keep going, and only proves that they are a ponzi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam4145
    Thanks for the help, it sounds like a good way to invest small sums at first then when if/when you gain confidence, larger sums. One question though, do you have to promote the site in any way as well? Cos I first heard about it from an email I got from a bulk opt in emailing thing, so someone obviously paid to send out the email, but would that have just been from one of the directors or is it an affiliate thing too? I can certainly spend 7 minutes a day viewing sites if its going to generate a nice return, but I am sick to the back teeth of trying to promote sites to get paid and not succeeding with it.
    You don't personally have to promote it, but new members and money DO have to keep coming in to make the program last that much longer. So, it wouldn't hurt to hop on it!

The thing is the link I had was an affiliate link - I took the coding out so I could post it here without it being deleted, so they must run an affilate program?

You don't personally have to promote it, but new members and money DO have to keep coming in to make the program last that much longer. So, it wouldn't hurt to hop on it!
    Right...you just hurt other people in the long run.

But the ends justify the means in your case right? :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Charles K. Pyramid
    Right...you just hurt other people in the long run.

But the ends justify the means in your case right? :mad:
    The ends justify the means in any case it seems. The BS from the anti-12DP crowd proves that they have no scruples. Claiming morality for that opposition and then using lies and deceipt in an attempt to prove their side of things is not a moral act.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 02:43 PM
  2. Fast Profits Daily - same AutoXTen Scam players
    By cashsolutionsonline in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:33 AM
  3. Get Paid Daily Scam
    By brently160 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:20 PM
  4. Is Investor’s Daily Edge a scam? help! Help!
    By majemima in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 07:01 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 07:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$10 million, $100, $400, 000, 302, 99%, ???, abc, acc, acceptance, accepted, access, account, accountability, accounting, accounts, accuracy, accurate, accused, act, acted, action, actions, actor, acts, add, added, address, administration, admit, admitted, ads, advance, advantages, advertising, advice, advisor, advocate, advocates, aff, affiliate marketing, affirmative, afford, africa, african, age, agen, agency, agendas, ages, agreed, agreement, ain, aka, alds, ale, alert, alex, alien, alive, alleged, allowed, allowing, alot, als, ama, amen, american, annual, another, answer, answers, anti, anti-scam, anus, apart, apartment, apologized, apology, appeared, appears, appointment, approval, approved, april, apt, are, aren, arm, art, article, ashamed, ass, asset, assets, assist, assistance, associate, association, ation, attacked, attacking, attacks, attempt, attempts, attention, attitude, author, authority, authorization, authorized, auto, avoid, aware, away, axa, baby, back, backs, bad, balance, balls, ban, bank, bank account, bankruptcy, banks, banned, banning, base, based, bashers, basic, basically, basics, bat, bbb, be aware, bears, beast, beat, beating, beautiful, bed, beer, ben, benefits, best, best choice, bet, better, bia, big, big brother, bigger, biggest, billions, bills, bit, bite, biz, blackmail, blame, blaming, blazer, blessed, blown, blue, body, bogus, book, books, bored, boring, bought, bow, boy, brand, bravo, breach, break, breaking, breaks, breath, brief, bright, brillant, brilliant, bring, bringing, bro, broadcast, broke, broker, brokerage, brook, brooks, brother, brow, brown, brutal, bryan, bubble games, buddy, building, bull, bunch, bur, bureau, burn, burns, burst, business, businesses, bust, busy, button, butts, buy, buying, buys, bye, cable, cag, cake, call, called, calling, calls, calm, campaign, camps, canadian, cancel, cannot, cant, capital, card, care, career, careful, carefully, cares, carolina, carry, case, cash, cashout, catch, caught, cease, cent, center, central, cer, chain, chairman, challenge, chan, chance, charles, chea, check, checking, cheerleader, cher, chicken, childish, choose, chris, christmas, church, cit, citi, citizens, civil, claim, claiming, claims, class, classic, clean, cleaning, cleared, clever, cli, click, clients, clips, clo, close, closed, closes, clothes, clown, club, clueless, coarse, code, coincidence, coke, colin, collapse, collect, collected, college, colors, columbia, com, coming, comments, commerce, commercial, commit, committing, common, communication, communications, community, company., compare, comparison, compensation, complain, complete, completely, compound, comprehension, compu, computer, con, conceal, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, confusion, congratulations, connected, connections, consequences, constantly, consumer, consumers, context, continue, continues, contractor, conversation, cooperation, cop, core, corp, corporate, corporation, corporations, correct, correction, cost, costs, couldn, countries, country, county, court order, courts, cover, crack, crap, crash, crazy, cream, creates, creation, credentials, credibility, credible, credit, credit cards, creme, criminals, critical, crook, crooks, crowd, cruise, crumbling, cry, cult, currency, current, customer, customer., cycle, daddy, dakota, dam, damen, damn, dan, dar, darn, date, davis, day, days, dead, dealer, dealing, dear, deb, debating, decided, deciding, decision, declared, deductions, deep, defend, defending, defines, definition, del, deleted, deliver, delivered, delivery, demand, denial, denied, department, deposit, deposited, deposits, des, deserve, design, designed, desire, desist, destroyed, detective, development, dick, did, didn, difference, different, differently, difficult, dig, ding, dinner, diploma, direct, direction, director, dirty, disabled, disadvantages, disappears, discount, discover, discussing, disgusting, display, district, disturbing, dive, division, do not invest, doc, doctors, documentation, documented, documents, doesn, dollar, don, dona, dont, don’t, doomed, double, dow, dozen, drain, dreams, drew, driving, drop, drug, drug dealer, drug dealers, dry, dubious, duc, due, dumbass, dun, duped, dying, e -, ear, early, earn, earn money, earning, earnings, earth, easily, eed, effect, effective, elements, eliminate, ells, email address, embarassed, embarrassed, eme, empire, employee, end, endorse, ends, endurance, enemy, enter, enterprise, error, essence, estate, ethical, eva, evaluation, evening, events, everone, everyones, everywhere, examples, excellent, exceptions, exists, exit, experience, experts, expiration, explained, explorer, expose, express, extended, extra, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, fabrication, face, facility, factor, factory, factual, fail, failed, fails, fair, faith, faithful, fall, false, familiar, families, famous, faq, farce, fashion, fast, father, fathers, fault, faulty, favor, favorite, feature, features, federal, feds, fee, feel, feeling, felt, fence, field, figures, file, final, financial, financials, finding, finished, fish, fishy, five, fla, flash, flat, flocking, flop, flowers, flush, flux, fly, flynn, focus, folding, folks, fond, fool, fooled, ford, forever, forex, forgot, formal, formula, fortune, forward, fox, fra, fraudulent, freight, freinds, fresh, friday, friendship, front, fruad, fry, full, fully, fund, funded, funds, furious, fury, fusion, future, gain, gal, games, gave, gay, gem, gen, general, genious, gentle, genuine, george, get real, getting, gira, girl, girls, giv, give, giving, gli, global, gmail, goal, goin, gold, gonna, good, gotta, gov, gra, grand, gray, great, greater, ground, group, grow, growing, growth, guarantee, guaranteed, guide, gullible, guru, gut, guy, guys, had, haha, hahaha, hai, hand, handed, hands, happen, happening, hard, hasn, hates, head, heading, headquarters, heads, healthcare, heard, heart, held, hell, help, helped, helping, helps, hes, hey, hidden, hidden agenda, hide, hiding, high, higher, highly, hil, him, his, hits, holding, holds, hole, home based, homework, honey, hope, horse, hose, hospital, hostility, hot, hotels, hotmail, hours, house, how to get, html, https, huge, huh, huma, human, humans, humiliation, hurt, hus, hyip, ial, ica, iced, ici, identity, idiot, idiots, ignorant, ignore, ignored, iii, ile, ill, illegal, illegally, image, images, imagine, ime, immature, immigrant, impersonating, impersonation, impo, important, imposter, impressive, inc, inc., include, income, incorporation, incredible, index, indicted, individual, individuals, industries, industry, influence, info, instructed, insult, insulted, insulting, insults, insurance, intelligence, inter, interest, interested, internet, investigated, investigations, investigative, investigator, investing, investments, invited, inviting, involved, involves, ion, iron, isn, issue, issues, issuing, ist, item, its, jack, jackson, jail, jan, jay, jealous, jeff, jerk, jet, john, johns, johnson, join, joined, joint, joke, jour, joy, judge, just, justify, karma, keeps, kevin, kicked, kidding, kind, kinds, knocks, korea, korean, lady, large, last, latest, laugh, laughing, launch, launched, laundering, lawsuit, lawsuits, lazy, leaders, leading, leap, leaving, led, legally, legit, legitimate, less, lesson, lets, letter, letters, lexx, license, lied, liens, light, lighting, liked, likes, limited, limits, lin, line, lines, lining, lis, listed, listen, lived, lives, living, llc, loan, loans, local, log, logic, lol, long, long run, longer, loose, lord, los, lose, losers, losing, loss, lot, lottery, love, loves, luck, lucrative, lunch, lying, mad, maid, mail, mail fraud, mailing, mails, main, make, makes, making, man., manager, managers, mantra, manufacturing, many, mark, market, marketing budget, markets, massive, mate, mates, math, matter, max, mea, meaning, meds, meet, meeting, member, members, membership, memory, men, mens, mental, mentally, mention, merry, mess, messages, method, mile, milk, million, millionaires, millions, mind, minutes, misinformation, mistake, misunderstood, model, models, moderator, mods, mohamed, mom, moment, monday, monetary, money, monitoring, monster, month, mor, moral, morals, more, morning, moron, motives, move, movemen, movie, multi, multiple, named, nation, national, nature, need, needed, nego, neo, ner, nervous, net, network, never, newspaper, nice, nick, nigeria, nigh, night, no credit, noble, nobody, normal, north, north carolina, note, notification, november, now, numbers, obscene, october, odd, odds, offered, offering, office, official, officially, officials, older, olive, ones, ongoing, onli, online gambling, only, onto, open, operation, opp, opportunities, opportunity, opposite, ops, options, order, ordered, orders, ore, org, organisation, organization, organizations, original, ouch, outrageous, overwhelming, owes, owned, owner, owns, pace, pacific, pack, package, page, pages, panic, paper, paper trail, par, part, participants, partner, partners, partnership, pas, pass, passed, passenger, paste, pathetic, paul, pay, pay pal, paying, payment, payments, payout, payroll, pays, pdf, peace, peep, pen, pending, penny, people, perfect, perfectly, permanent, permission, person, personal, personally, persons, pet, peter, phone number, physical, picture, pictures, piece, pile, pipeline, pissed, plane, plane crash, planes, planning, plans, play, played, playing, pleasure, plenty, point, poison, policy, ponzi, poor, pop, popping, popular, por, pos, position, positive, post, postal, posted, poster, posting, posts, potential, power, powerful, ppl, pra, pray, predicted, predictions, premier, prepared, presiden, pretending, pretty, prevent, price, prime, principles, prior, privacy, private, pro, probe, process, product, productive, products, professional, profit, profits, program, progress, promise, promised, promising, promote, promotes, promotions, properties, proposition, prosecuted, protect, protected, protecting, protection, prove, proved, proven, proves, provo, pts, public, published, pull, pulled, punch, puppet, pur, pure, purely, pursuit, push, putting, pyramid, pyramids, quality, question, questionable, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, race, racing, raise, raised, raising, ran, rape, rare, rated, ratings, raw, rea, reaction, read, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, received, receiving, recovered, recovery, recruiting, red, reduce, references, refund, refunded, refuse, refused, regarding, registered, regular, regulations, related, release, released, releases, reliable, relief, relocation, remains, remarks, remember, remind, reminds, removed, removes, ren, rent, representative, represents, rescue, research, respect, respond, response, responsibilities, responsible, rest, results, retail, retarded, retired, return, returned, returning, returns, revealed, revealing, revenge, reviewed, revive, reward, rhino, ric, rich, rid, ridiculous, ring, ripped, rise, rising, risk, rita, rock, roger, role, ron, room, rot, rotating, row, roy, rump, run, runs, sad, safe, sai, sale, sales, sam, san, santa, satisfied, sca, scale, scam, scammed, scammer, scamming, scams, scare, scary, scenario, score, screwed, script, scrutiny, scum, scumbag, seal, search, searching, secretary, secrets, secure, seem, select, selecting, sell, selling, semi, sen, sending, sense, september, serve, served, service, services, session, set, sets, setup, severe, sexual, sexually, shampoo, shaped, share, shares, sharing, sheep, sheeps, sheer, ship, shipping, sho, shoe, shop, shopping, short, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shred, shut, shut up, shuts, sides, sign, signed, signing, simple, simply, sinking, sir, site, sitio, skimmed, skin, slim, small, small business, smart, smarter, smoke, social security, sold, sole, solid, solo, sometimes, son, soo, sooner, sorry, sounds, sour, source, sources, spa, spammer, speak, speaking, special, specifically, speeches, speed, spend, spent, split, spreading, staff, stage, standard, star, stars, start, started, starting, starts, state, stated, states, stats, status, stay, steal, stein, sti, stock, stole, stone, stones, stop, stops, stories, story, stranger, strangers, strategies, strategy, straw, street, strike, student, stupid, style, styles, submit, subs, successful, such, suck, suckers, sucks, suckup, sue, sued, suitable, suite, suits, sul, sum, sums, supplement, supplier, supported, suppose, sure, surf, surge, survive, suspended, suspicious, sweet, swi, swiss, system, systems, tactic, tactics, tag, take, take a look, taken, takes, taking, tal, talk, talkgold, talking, talks, tan, targeted, tas, taste, taxes, team, technical, ted, tek, tells, temporary, terms, terrible, test, testing, tex, text, thai, the wall, theft, themselves, theory, they, thieves, thing, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threatening, threatens, throw, thursday, ticket, tied, tim, time, times, title, tme, today, told, tom, tomorrow, ton, tonight, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, town, trac, track, trade, trail, trailer, transfer, transfers, transition, traveling, tre, treat, treatment, tribute, tries, trim, trouble, troubles, trum, trusted, tune, turned, tvs, twist, types, typing, ultimate, unauthorized, uncle, undeniable, une, unfolding, unfortunate, uni, union, unique, unis, unit, united, united states, universe, unlimited, unprofessional, unregistered, updates, upgrade, ups, upset, urgent, url, usa, user, users, uses, usual, utah, vacation, van, ven, venture, ventures, verifiable, verification, verified, verify, vest, vicious, victimized, view, vince, vinci, viola, viole, violent, virtue, vomit, wait, waiting, wall, wanted, warned, wash, watching, wave, ways, weak, weapon, website, website design, websites, wednesday, week, weeks, welcome, welfare, west, western, wheat, when, whining, wide, wie, will, win, winner, winning, wins, wire, wis, wise, withdraw, wolf, wolves, woma, wome, won, wonderful, work at home jobs, worked, worker, workers, working, workplace, works, worldwide, worry, worst, worth, worthy, wow, wrap, wreck, writes, writing, wrong, yahoo, year, years, yer, yesterday, ymi, you, young, your, zero

View Tag Cloud