+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Religious indoctrination of children is child abuse.

I found this article on a religious forum. Her child is terrified of "the devil" and she wants to know what to do.

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/fam...d-of-the-devil

Question from the mother:
    How can I calm my child's fears of Satan? Over the past few months my five-year-old has become obsessed with this subject. She's always asking questions about the devil, and she seems terribly afraid of what he might do to her. She goes to Sunday school, and we pray and read the Bible together every day. So far, none of this seems to help. I've done my best to reassure her, but I have to admit that I don't know much about the devil myself. Can you tell me exactly what Scripture has to say about him?
    Answer from the enabling child abuser on the forum:
    We'll be more than happy to provide you with a brief summary of the biblical teaching concerning the devil. But before we do, we want to urge you to make one thing perfectly clear to your little girl. She has no reason to be afraid. If she's a believer in Jesus and a child of God, she's safe in her Father's hands. Whatever else can be said about the devil, it is absolutely certain that he can neither touch nor harm those who live their lives under the protection of the blood of Christ.

To terrify a child with stories of a mythical demon and then offer her the solution that if she "believes" in another mythical creation (which, incidentally was responsible for creating the demon that scares her) she will be protected, is simply child abuse and should not be tolerated by law. Why does the idiot of a brainwashed retarded mother not just tell her little girl that there is no devil and there is no closet monster or Santa or tooth fairy. This is so retarded, it is scarcely believable.

Re: Religious indoctrination of children is child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I found this article on a religious forum. Her child is terrified of "the devil" and she wants to know what to do.

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/fam...d-of-the-devil

Question from the mother:
    How can I calm my child's fears of Satan? Over the past few months my five-year-old has become obsessed with this subject. She's always asking questions about the devil, and she seems terribly afraid of what he might do to her. She goes to Sunday school, and we pray and read the Bible together every day. So far, none of this seems to help. I've done my best to reassure her, but I have to admit that I don't know much about the devil myself. Can you tell me exactly what Scripture has to say about him?
    Answer from the enabling child abuser on the forum:
    We'll be more than happy to provide you with a brief summary of the biblical teaching concerning the devil. But before we do, we want to urge you to make one thing perfectly clear to your little girl. She has no reason to be afraid. If she's a believer in Jesus and a child of God, she's safe in her Father's hands. Whatever else can be said about the devil, it is absolutely certain that he can neither touch nor harm those who live their lives under the protection of the blood of Christ.

To terrify a child with stories of a mythical demon and then offer her the solution that if she "believes" in another mythical creation (which, incidentally was responsible for creating the demon that scares her) she will be protected, is simply child abuse and should not be tolerated by law. Why does the idiot of a brainwashed retarded mother not just tell her little girl that there is no devil and there is no closet monster or Santa or tooth fairy. This is so retarded, it is scarcely believable.
    A lot of Religions, I know Baptists for one, preach about Satan a lot. I can remember as a child being in a Baptist church at Easter and the preacher frightened me with all he was saying about Satan. Also I lost my sister at a young age and people were telling me because she wasn't saved she didn't go to Heaven. Telling me this caused an already traumatized child to feel even worse. In school I was bullied because I didn't belong to a church, the teacher had you stand up if you didn't belong to a church and I was the only child in the class who stood up. Many instances of horrible acts on behalf of Religious beliefs happened to me as a child so this story is very believable to me. This is taking place everyday in one form or another. If you have faith and believe in God and Satan much of this would not be considered abuse but I'm not sure how the majority of people feel about this. Because of my own experiences as a child I have formed my opinions I hold to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    A lot of Religions, I know Baptists for one, preach about Satan a lot. I can remember as a child being in a Baptist church at Easter and the preacher frightened me with all he was saying about Satan. Also I lost my sister at a young age and people were telling me because she wasn't saved she didn't go to Heaven. Telling me this caused an already traumatized child to feel even worse. In school I was bullied because I didn't belong to a church, the teacher had you stand up if you didn't belong to a church and I was the only child in the class who stood up. Many instances of horrible acts on behalf of Religious beliefs happened to me as a child so this story is very believable to me. This is taking place everyday in one form or another. If you have faith and believe in God and Satan much of this would not be considered abuse but I'm not sure how the majority of people feel about this. Because of my own experiences as a child I have formed my opinions I hold to this day.
    I can remember lying in bed being absolutely terrified that the devil would come for me in the dark because I had seen a picture in the family bible. This fear persisted for my whole childhood. I never blamed my mother because she was also terrified of this concoction created by the religious controllers. I wont deny my hatred of religions because of how they were and are used to dominate people and because they are all based on one big lie. As I grew older and began to think freely, I came to realize that it is not demons or ghosts or unseen forces that you need to fear. People! thats what you have to look out for. They will blame the devil, but good and evil are part of human nature and the choice to do either is ours to some degree but can also be a result of lifes circumstances.

PS, you might look up Chris Harper Mercer. This is what can happen when religious indoctrination flips over and turns back to bite.

How about teaching children moral behavior? I guess in chesty's world there is no morality, just barbarianism. Chesty would make a good raping and pillaging Viking, or a barbarian. For chesty's children there would no rules, just a lot of child abuse.

Chesty doesn't get it. One basic part of the OT is the Ten Commandments. It was God's laws for good moral conduct. I understand why chesty doesn't like the Bible or religion, he is immoral. There is every reason to believe chesty is a Satanist by virtue of his actions. If you are immoral, rebellious and insensitive to others, you oppose God's commandments. So, even if chesty is not a member of Satan's club, he is a Satanist! In chesty's world it would be alright to kill people who disagree with him. He would really enjoy murdering me. He has said he looks forward to my death. So, what would chesty teach a child? Most likely, it would be immoral behavior, the child could be a savage. Yes, chesty's child would steal without remorse, disobey parents, refuse to do homework, and use a lot of profanity. For chesty, there is no such thing as civilization. How about criminal laws, well, in chesty's world there are no criminals, just good people in a chaotic world trying to be happy?!

Chesty needs to go back to SATAN 101, he forgot his evil ways. I am sure he can come up with more threatening posts. What he has failed to consider is I don't frighten. It has become amusing. Even if chesty showed up on my doorstep, I would be entertained by his agonizing on the floor from debilitating blows. ha ha.

Come on chesty, show us what Satan is about. Writing in Satan's color book ought to bring out the green blood and red eyed express look in chesty. He is so used to Satan's ways. What would happen if Satan rejected him? Oh, it would be a terrible blow for chesty, he would probably cry day and night begging Satan for some kind of recognition. There must be many, many, evil projects waiting in Satan's sandbox for chesty to play with. Ha. Ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-20-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Chesty is a COWARD! Come to my house asshole so we can settle it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is a COWARD! Come to my house asshole so we can settle it!
    Terrifying children with a fictitious demon just to make them need a fictitious protector who they say created this fictitious demon in the first place. Child abuse. Are you not ashamed. Who is the real coward Nance? Who is the real coward? How cowardly can it get. Bullying children with tales of monsters. Sickening.

Terrifying children with a fictitious demon just to make them need a fictitious protector who they say created this fictitious demon in the first place. Child abuse. Are you not ashamed. Who is the real coward Nance? Who is the real coward? How cowardly can it get. Bullying children with tales of monsters. Sickening.

Chesty is wanted for child abuse. He is one of Satan's finest! Kill the dragon!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-22-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Another warning has been issued on chesty to Irish law enforcement agencies for child abuse, and other abhorrent crimes. Now, chesty is on the run after attacking and injuring an 85 year old woman.

He is one of Satan's finest! Slay the dragon!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1376951058

Last edited by Cnance; 07-23-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called gods or dragons or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called gods or dragons or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.
    Chesty is wanted for child abuse. He is one of Satan's finest! Kill the dragon!

Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

What does it take it take to kill a monster?

Your pathetic offerings simply reinforce and prove that you are an evil old bastard. I dont remember dragons in the bible. That was another piece of fiction. Lord of the Rings.

Trying to scare me with your mythical monsters won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called god or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU, Nance. And you are so proud of this?????