+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Should or will Trump resign?

After Trumps performance yesterday in his meeting with Putin will Trump be forced to resign? Will Pence or possibly Paul Ryan be our next President? If Pence should be deemed as not qualified then it will be Paul Ryan.

I'm ready to let Trump go. Trump agreed with Putin in the meeting yesterday and told the World he did not trust his own Intelligence agency over Putin. Russia has been meddling in the U.S. elections for years and why would Trump not believe the indictments of 12 Russians is not accurate? Why would Trump shame his own country in front of the entire world?

I'm ready for a big change and want Trump out, haven't heard from any Republicans in support of Trump and what happened with Putin. What's going to happen next?

Re: Should or will Trump resign?

It's always possible these indictments of the 12 Russians is inaccurate and Trump is correct that Putin told the truth but Trump chose the wrong way to share any skepticism of his own Intelligence Agency.

If Trump wants to......IF......run again. He will win.

My second predictions are:

Ivanka Trump
    Biden
    (please baby Jesus no Hillary......I am begging you....can't take it.

And I will take a few longshots:

Mark Cuban
    Alec Baldwin
    The Rock Dwayyyyyyne Johnson.

Fun link here

And I know what Trump is doing. There's 100 things to impeach him. But he'll be 400 years old when they can catch up to his brilliance.
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-17-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    If Trump wants to......IF......run again. He will win.

My second predictions are:

Ivanka Trump
    Biden
    (please baby Jesus no Hillary......I am begging you....can't take it.

And I will take a few longshots:

Mark Cuban
    Alec Baldwin
    The Rock Dwayyyyyyne Johnson.

Fun link here

And I know what Trump is doing. There's 100 things to impeach him. But he'll be 400 years old when they can catch up to his brilliance.
    Are you saying if Trump resigns he would run again and win?

To be impeached you have to commit a crime, what crimes has Trump committed?

How about addressing the tread topic, what do you think of what Trump did and please share what he is doing and why you feel he is brilliant.

Trump won't resign but I think getting re-elected might be a tough road.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Trump won't resign but I think getting re-elected might be a tough road.

Are you sure Republicans won't pressure him into resigning? I hate it he did this to himself. Just shows you what an inexperienced person can do to really mess things up, worries me what he may do in the future.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-17-2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: fixed a typo

Trump has just told us he didn't know why everyone was so upset with what he said to Putin. Said he had to listen to the transcripts to realize he had misspoke. He used the word would instead of saying wouldn't. Says he meant to say he didn't see why it wouldn't be Russia who meddled in the election.

My reaction to this Think he's lying, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Trump has just told us he didn't know why everyone was so upset with what he said to Putin. Said he had to listen to the transcripts to realize he had misspoke. He used the word would instead of saying wouldn't. Says he meant to say he didn't see why it wouldn't be Russia who meddled in the election.

My reaction to this Think he's lying, so sad.
    I think Trump got the word wrong. However, what I think bothers Trump most is the number of nuclear weapons in the world. A nuclear war would eliminate masses of people, and there would be no adequate recovery. It is a good idea to keep talking with Putin and not escalate rhetoric. Most nuclear weapons in the world are in Russia and the United States. Liberals keep forgetting about this danger. When you think about it, the world has been fortunate to not have a nuclear war. Devastation caused from the two nuclear bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WWII should not be forgotten.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-17-2018 at 07:13 PM.

mr. demented WORD WRONG is UPGRADING our NUCLEAR FORCES!! i sure dont call that looking for PEACE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    mr. demented WORD WRONG is UPGRADING our NUCLEAR FORCES!! i sure dont call that looking for PEACE!!
    Where did you get that? Trump has not been upgrading our nuclear arsenal! When are you going to stick you head out of the "hate Trump" camp?

I will be happy if Trump doesn't take on Putin. Based on the record, Putin is a killer, liar, highly ambitious for world conquest, and an abuser of political authority. He is the type who would pull the nuclear trigger. If Trump is concerned about the welfare of the planet, he will try to avoid nuclear war by finding common ground with Putin. So what if he gives in to Putin on minor matters. Let Russia interfere with our election, it doesn't mean anything anyway, it is just "politics as usual." Has anybody thought about it? As far as I know there is no law against a nation interfering in an election, it has been going on for a long time. Obama interfered in an Israeli election. Lexx or other liberals said nothing about that!

I don't mind if Trump looks weak with Putin. The alternative may be standing up to him, making him angry, and then the worst possibility. Everyone should consider the possibility of a nuclear war between the US and Russia. It would kill many millions of people, destroy major cities, devastate the environment, and turn the planet into a wasteland. Do you want that?

Trump and Putin met for about two hours in secret. Trump said, among other things, they talked about their nuclear arsenals. Knowing Putin, he might have made some kind of threat regarding the use of nuclear weapons. Knowing how Putin has carried out threats, Trump would therefore take any threat serious. it isn't so much a matter of standing up to Putin as it is saving the planet from a nuclear holocaust.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-17-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Looks like you guys want to ignore what he did and pretend this never happened.

It's being reported Trump ignored the advice of his advisers and handled Putin the way he wanted to, like a defiant kid. He's not fit to be our President folks, God knows what he's going to do next.
    We haven't heard the end of this yet, Trumps lie about not saying wouldn't when he meant to say would adds to not being able to trust the guy. The truth would have been a better way to go, saying his ego got the best of him.

I can't understand how Lexx thinks this isn't important. Lexx has hated on Trump and now Trump has made the biggest mistake of his Presidency and Lexx wants to ignore it.

Lord give me strength to endure this crazy world we live in. President Obama gave a speech in South Africa yesterday and ran down Trump without using his name, America must be the laughing stock of the world right now. I'm realizing now how Political correctness is a good thing on the world stage and everyone wants the truth but is it really the truth?

Here's the meeting with Putin in case anyone wants to review this or watch it in full for the first time.

I stilll think it is not a bad idea to get along with Putin. There are enough atomic bombs on both sides to destroy the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I stilll think it is not a bad idea to get along with Putin. There are enough atomic bombs on both sides to destroy the world.
    This isn't about saying Trump should or shouldn't get along with Putin. This is about Trump and his performance in this meeting. Trump stirred up more controversy and uncertainty that was already taking place as to whether he colluded with Russia in the 2016 election.

Trump brought up how unfairly he's been and is being treated by his own people and also agreed with Putin not having anything to do with the meddling that took place during the 2016 election. This took place on a world stage and many watched this. Trump shot down his own Intelligence Agency by agreeing with Putin not being involved and the indictments were wrong.

We all know the indictments had nothing to do with the vote in the 2016 election and it had nothing to do with any Americans. Trump knew, or I thought he knew the Russians are guilty of meddling. If their meddling had gone better it could have had an effect on the outcome of the election and maybe it will in our upcoming elections. It has to be stopped and we as Americans need to take steps here to stop fraud, hacking and other things when it comes to our election.

My take on this is Trump's ego is suffering because of the Mueller's investigation into Russian collision in the 2016 election. Trump could have kept quiet about Hillary, the server and missing email. Also he could have easily said the twelve Russians have been indicted for meddling in the election and left it at that. All would know of course he agrees with his own Intelligence Agency. Trump got carried away with declaring his innocence and in doing that he ran down his own Country in front of the entire world and he's the President of the United States. Also by doing this he gave many reasons for people to doubt his innocence and made himself look guilty of colluding with Russia in the 2016 election. The Mueller investigation is ongoing and Trump should not have discussed the investigation while meeting with Putin in front of the entire world.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-18-2018 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Had to add a thought.

In the end, Trump got a meeting with Putin and Kim Jong Un. There are no nuclear wars going on right now and if Trump has settled things down, then in the big picture, it's a good thing. We really won't know until a bit later, if his summits had a positive effect or not. I'm on the fence but I still give him the benefit of the doubt until I see something concrete that changes my mind.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    This isn't about saying Trump should or shouldn't get along with Putin. This is about Trump and his performance in this meeting. Trump stirred up more controversy and uncertainty that was already taking place as to whether he colluded with Russia in the 2016 election.

Trump brought up how unfairly he's been and is being treated by his own people and also agreed with Putin not having anything to do with the meddling that took place during the 2016 election. This took place on a world stage and many watched this. Trump shot down his own Intelligence Agency by agreeing with Putin not being involved and the indictments were wrong.

We all know the indictments had nothing to do with the vote in the 2016 election and it had nothing to do with any Americans. Trump knew, or I thought he knew the Russians are guilty of meddling. If their meddling had gone better it could have had an effect on the outcome of the election and maybe it will in our upcoming elections. It has to be stopped and we as Americans need to take steps here to stop fraud, hacking and other things when it comes to our election.

My take on this is Trump's ego is suffering because of the Mueller's investigation into Russian collision in the 2016 election. Trump could have kept quiet about Hillary, the server and missing email. Also he could have easily said the twelve Russians have been indicted for meddling in the election and left it at that. All would know of course he agrees with his own Intelligence Agency. Trump got carried away with declaring his innocence and in doing that he ran down his own Country in front of the entire world and he's the President of the United States. Also by doing this he gave many reasons for people to doubt his innocence and made himself look guilty of colluding with Russia in the 2016 election. The Mueller investigation is ongoing and Trump should not have discussed the investigation while meeting with Putin in front of the entire world.
    I understand the position about Russian election interference. There is something else everyone is missing. First, I recall Trump making comments over the years about the danger of nuclear weapons, and recently he talked about studying the problem with a professor. Knowing Putin's record for aggression, one might conclude it is a bad thing to provoke him. I may be wrong, but, based on what I know about consequences of a nuclear war, I would rather be seen as a weak leader, at least temporarily, than to provoke Putin.

I think everyone is going over board with the election interference issue. It has been going on a very long time. Even Obama did it with Israel. The joker is it doesn't seem to make any difference for outcomes, and it is not a crime. History indicates Russia has been doing it since the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917. Since the beginning of communism, the goal has been to spread the communist message. In the 1930s in the US, there was a "communist party" spreading its message everywhere. I recall working on the docks in the S.F. bay area where communist supporters were actively spreading the communist message. It is not as bad as Lenin and Stalin, they were fanatical supporters of communism believing in a worldwide conquest. Maybe, we should count our blessings for not having a communist dictator like Stalin. He killed about six million people to bring about Communism. Since the collapse of the USSR in 1989, Russia has been going through a transition from a totalitarian regime to Democracy. Putin is from the old guard, he has used brutal tactics to secure a democratic majority to win elections. He has probable been involved in assassination of opponents, but it is not as bad as the old KGB run Russian government.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-18-2018 at 12:31 PM.