+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Should or will Trump resign?

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Trump re-elected in 2020!

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  jail1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  57.3 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So what? You want open borders?

How's Europe doing with that?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    So what? You want open borders?

How's Europe doing with that?

Not good. You have GOT to protect your borders. If they walked across your borders with guns, you would fight them but when they come with no guns, they are welcomed? An invasion is an invasion. I feel that the nail in the coffin of the democrats was when they both Obama and Hillary) declared that "not all muslims were bad". They should have just kept silent on that one because this whole shift to the right WORLDWIDE is down to peoples worries that the liberal left policies are threatning to our whole way of life an allowing hostile cultures to just walk in and impose their culture over ours. Then you've got the children of these people you gave sanctuary to, turning radical and blowing up children. I could go on but you get my drift. Protect your borders.
    Last edited by chesty; 08-18-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Not good. You have GOT to protect your borders. If they walked across your borders with guns, you would fight them but when they come with no guns, they are welcomed? An invasion is an invasion. I feel that the nail in the coffin of the democrats was when they both Obama and Hillary) declared that "not all muslims were bad". They should have just kept silent on that one because this whole shift to the right WORLDWIDE is down to peoples worries that the liberal left policies are threatning to our whole way of life an allowing hostile cultures to just walk in and impose their culture over ours. Then you've got the children of these people you sanctuary to, turning radical and blowing up children. I could go on but you get my drift. Protect your borders.
    I agree, we should protect our borders. Yes, not all Muslims are bad, just the radical ones who believe in Jihad and other radical versus from the Koran. It is a like what happens when a miner strikes gold. Do you allow all other minors or people to have what the minor has discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    If Trump wants to......IF......run again. He will win.

My second predictions are:

Ivanka Trump
    Biden
    (please baby Jesus no Hillary......I am begging you....can't take it.

And I will take a few longshots:

Mark Cuban
    Alec Baldwin
    The Rock Dwayyyyyyne Johnson.

Fun link here

And I know what Trump is doing. There's 100 things to impeach him. But he'll be 400 years old when they can catch up to his brilliance.
    Brilliance? Trump isn't looking brilliant right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Brilliance? Trump isn't looking brilliant right now.
    I'm in Holland just now and we just had a conversation about DJT. Let me tell you, from that conversation, he is liked.

I'm in Holland just now and we just had a conversation about DJT. Let me tell you, from that conversation, he is liked.
    How many people is that compared to the population? I just looked this up and everything I found says Holland doesn't care for Trump and they're looking forward to Americas next President.

I don't think how many people like or dislike Trump is important at this time, it's going to be about crime and if Trumps guilty of criminal activity.

How many people is that compared to the population? I just looked this up and everything I found says Holland doesn't care for Trump and they're looking forward to Americas next President.

I don't think how many people like or dislike Trump is important at this time, it's going to be about crime and if Trumps guilty of criminal activity.
    Well I havnt worked my way through the whole population yet but I'll bet what you read is fake news. Im with a large gathering of family and friends.

Its obvious that there is a big left wing push to take trump down but will it work?

Well I havnt worked my way through the whole population yet but I'll bet what you read is fake news. Im with a large gathering of family and friends.

Its obvious that there is a big left wing push to take trump down but will it work?
    I truly hope it won't work, Trump needs to succeed, would be great to have a non Politician have a successful Presidency. Plus Trump is a one of a kind and I'm for his policies. I hope most of what is happening is hype and Trump isn't going to fall.

Talk about him firing Sessions.

I agree it may take a long time to catch up with Trump's brilliance. People don't get it. Trump was a successful entrepreneur. Everyone should read up on enterpreneurship. They are the heartbeat of capitalism!

I truly hope it won't work, Trump needs to succeed, would be great to have a non Politician have a successful Presidency. Plus Trump is a one of a kind and I'm for his policies. I hope most of what is happening is hype and Trump isn't going to fall.

Talk about him firing Sessions.
    None of what goes on in the US is my business and I dont have any great interest in politics in general but Trump is outside of the usual and im watching with interest for the results IF he's allowed to get on with it. Im sure you'll agree.

None of what goes on in the US is my business and I dont have any great interest in politics in general but Trump is outside of the usual and im watching with interest for the results IF he's allowed to get on with it. Im sure you'll agree.
    Look at chesty's civil language and nice comments, and then see all his foul mouth insulting postings. Which one is the real chesty?