+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trump kneels to Putin and Lexx stays silent?

So, Trump has bared the asshole of his own country and allowed the old enemy free passage to bugger away. The CIA has presented evidence that Russia interfered but Vlads word is more acceptable. Am I missing something here and why is Lexx so quiet on this one?

Re: Trump kneels to Putin and Lexx stays silent?

it's so PLASTERED ON the NEWS EVERYWHERE i didnt think posting it here was important unless of course i find a hidden ANGLE to EXPOSE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it's so PLASTERED ON the NEWS EVERYWHERE i didnt think posting it here was important unless of course i find a hidden ANGLE to EXPOSE!!
    Not important? If this doesn't drive the final nail in Trumps coffin, you may as well join the republicans Lexx because that coffin is bottomless and he cant be buried. I'm wondering if you prefer he stay around so you can continue your love affair with Joe.

Wow, don't even know how to respond.

actually i been hot and working and tired and busy so lost interest for a tad or maybe longer!? and not knowing how to respond is a GOOD thing ....NO!? at least in an argumentative sense!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

actually i been hot and working and tired and busy so lost interest for a tad or maybe longer!? and not knowing how to respond is a GOOD thing ....NO!? at least in an argumentative sense!?
    Nancy claims you to be a welfare sponger but I know that aint so. You sing the song of a working man. On the topic issue, surely he (Trump) has fired the gun into his own brainless skull so what more is left to say?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Not important? If this doesn't drive the final nail in Trumps coffin, you may as well join the republicans Lexx because that coffin is bottomless and he cant be buried. I'm wondering if you prefer he stay around so you can continue your love affair with Joe.

The outrage over the Putin meeting is already dying down, except with liberal die hards. They'll never let anything go. This I think will just be one more of those fleeting moments where all the Trump haters got so excited hoping this was the end....and then nothing. It blows right past and we're on to next weeks manufactured outrage.

by the way the ECONOMY is NOT BOOMING!! at least not ALL SECTORS!! for instance SCRAP METAL PRICES have DROPPED!! retail outlets are CLOSING DOORS!! everyday major retailers have FIRE
    SALES!! companies are setting up OVERSEAS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    The outrage over the Putin meeting is already dying down, except with liberal die hards. They'll never let anything go. This I think will just be one more of those fleeting moments where all the Trump haters got so excited hoping this was the end....and then nothing. It blows right past and we're on to next weeks manufactured outrage.
    "Manufactured outrage"? Well, if that was manufactured, it was manufactured by WHO? He read an admission of his fcuk up from a small scrap of paper and made it clear he was reading what he was told to read. I have no dog in this fight and I am certainly NOT a liberal left wing prick by any means. That show was painful to watch and downright unbelievable. I have always been of the opinion "give the man a chance" but FFS. That was just schoolyard grovelling to the tiny Mr Putin. I'm surprised Putin didn't throw him a biscuit and say "good dog".

chesty is a coward!

If Trump went to work at a homeless shelter or an orphanage, the liberals would find some way to vilify him for that.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

maybe joe should go to work there and set a GOOD example for tRUMP to FOLLOW!! except joe KNOWS that would NEVER HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If Trump went to work at a homeless shelter or an orphanage, the liberals would find some way to vilify him for that.

I'm not a liberal Joe but I'm also not a conservative. I would assess every situation for its pros and cons. In this case, as I have said, Trump looked and acted like a lap dog.

I'm not a liberal Joe but I'm also not a conservative. I would assess every situation for its pros and cons. In this case, as I have said, Trump looked and acted like a lap dog.

Thread destruction by Nance. Forum destruction by Nance. The topic must always be Nance and that is what has destroyed this shithole of a forum.

Chris Harper Mercer. A psychotic disillusioned lunatic obsessed with the fictitious satan .
    Earl Chuck Nance
    of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275. Also obsessed with the fictitious satan.
    Another psychotic disillusioned lunatic. Time to inform your neighbors and your extended family.

Try to stay relevant Nance.

"Manufactured outrage"? Well, if that was manufactured, it was manufactured by WHO? He read an admission of his fcuk up from a small scrap of paper and made it clear he was reading what he was told to read. I have no dog in this fight and I am certainly NOT a liberal left wing prick by any means. That show was painful to watch and downright unbelievable. I have always been of the opinion "give the man a chance" but FFS. That was just schoolyard grovelling to the tiny Mr Putin. I'm surprised Putin didn't throw him a biscuit and say "good dog".

This Putin meeting mistake wasn't so much manufactured. I think Trump made a mistake here. But look at it this way...had Trump done what the Dems and Media wanted him to and confront Putin publicly and gone after him for meddling, what do you think the headlines would read the next morning?

TRUMP ADMITS RUSSIAN MEDDLING AFFECTED ELECTION.

That would be the new narrative. Trump can't do anything that they wont jump all over to make him look bad.

The manufactured outrage comment had more to do with other controversies than this Putin meeting. Once they see it's not having their desired affect, the'll find something else, or make something else up to be outraged about.