+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Trump kneels to Putin and Lexx stays silent?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If Trump went to work at a homeless shelter or an orphanage, the liberals would find some way to vilify him for that.

Totally agree. If Trump Nominated Obama to the Supreme Court, Democrats and media would be gearing up to destroy Obama. Simply because Trump did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    This Putin meeting mistake wasn't so much manufactured. I think Trump made a mistake here. But look at it this way...had Trump done what the Dems and Media wanted him to and confront Putin publicly and gone after him for meddling, what do you think the headlines would read the next morning?

TRUMP ADMITS RUSSIAN MEDDLING AFFECTED ELECTION.

That would be the new narrative. Trump can't do anything that they wont jump all over to make him look bad.

The manufactured outrage comment had more to do with other controversies than this Putin meeting. Once they see it's not having their desired affect, the'll find something else, or make something else up to be outraged about.
    This is the problem the left have created for themselves. They have hunted Trump so much and even enabled the creation of the expression "fake news". Now when a juicy piece like this pops up, they cant capitalise on it because it is consigned to be "just another pathetic attempt at a takedown".

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    This is the problem the left have created for themselves. They have hunted Trump so much and even enabled the creation of the expression "fake news". Now when a juicy piece like this pops up, they cant capitalise on it because it is consigned to be "just another pathetic attempt at a takedown".
    Careful of the Dragon, he is a dangerous God hater. Justice will prevail!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842

And once again, he stomps all over a thread with his delusional shit. Mine, mine mine, its all mine Gimmee gimmee gimmee. Straight jacket please.

And once again, he stomps all over a thread with his delusional shit. Mine, mine mine, its all mine Gimmee gimmee gimmee. Straight jacket please.
    Satanist Chesty does not support evil doers, he is Satan's faithful servant.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-23-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Many on the left have gone off the deep end for whatever reason.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Many on the left have gone off the deep end for whatever reason.

I would prefer they went off the side of a cliff.

I would prefer they went off the side of a cliff.

I think lexx did already.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

i'm just glad i can spot a SNAKE OIL SALESMAN a mile away and maybe i'm wasting my time tryng to WARN OTHERS!! try to think of it like customer REVIEWS on AMAZON!! all the glowing testimonies of the product greatness.......but!! those few CRITICAL REVIEWS that expose the products FAULTS and DECEPTIONS!! in many cases enough REASON to CHANGE my mind!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So, what about mistaking "would" for "wouldn't". Has anybody changed them around to see how it reads. Whoever swallows that pile of shit would swallow the pacific ocean. I think the policy is to throw out as many unbelievable piles of shit as you can and test what you can get away with.

The fcuking asshole has now claimed that Ireland is part of the UK and he "claims to be a politician??? No other american president (with the possible exception of the chimp) would have made that blunder. Sometimes I think I see early stage dementia ion his expressions. The man is a fcuking idiot and he's making a show of the US.

So, what about mistaking "would" for "wouldn't". Has anybody changed them around to see how it reads. Whoever swallows that pile of shit would swallow the pacific ocean. I think the policy is to throw out as many unbelievable piles of shit as you can and test what you can get away with.

The fcuking asshole has now claimed that Ireland is part of the UK and he "claims to be a politician??? No other american president (with the possible exception of the chimp) would have made that blunder. Sometimes I think I see early stage dementia ion his expressions. The man is a fcuking idiot and he's making a show of the US.
    He couldn't be a bad as the Irish idiot on the forum causing so much trouble. Hey. I got a picture of your favorite person. Why don't you go there where the two of you can have a good time beating each other into a pulp. ha. ha.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngOfHell_m.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-25-2018 at 12:11 PM.