+ Reply to Thread

Reagan Legacy Foundation

Be aware of this latest scam of Michael Reagan (adopted son of president Reagan) and Jay Hoffman (self proclaimed movie producer).

Their latest scam involved building some sort of brick wall in Normandie to honor heroes of WWII. Well, the only people that will benefit from this scheme is Jay Hoffman and Michael Reagan. NONE of the proceeds will ever get to heroes or anyone other than these two thieves's families.

This is the so-call message by Michael (scumbag) Reagan: https://vimeo.com/266921136

May I remind everyone that Jay Hoffman served 27 months in Federal Prison for fraud, money laundering and stealing money?

May I remind everyone that Michael Reagan (and Jay Hoffman) was found guilty of theft by a court in Los Angeles, California.

Why would anyone give money to these thieves?

Name:  Jay Hoffman and Michael Reagan - Reagan Legacy Foundation.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  121.1 KB

Re: Reagan Legacy Foundation

sounds like a GREAT SCAM!! why didn't i think of it!? oh yeah i have PRINCIPLES i dont want to VIOLATE!! uh...how MUCH are they gonna MAKE!? i'm just curious........
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sounds like a GREAT SCAM!! why didn't i think of it!? oh yeah i have PRINCIPLES i dont want to VIOLATE!! uh...how MUCH are they gonna MAKE!? i'm just curious........
    They are asking for a minimum of $250 to have your name on the walk but if you want a picture with scumbag Michael Reagan it is a minimum of $5000. Keep in mind that these guys went to jail for fraud. Jay Hoffman spent 27 months in federal prison and was found guilty of many other frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaT View Post
    They are asking for a minimum of $250 to have your name on the walk but if you want a picture with scumbag Michael Reagan it is a minimum of $5000. Keep in mind that these guys went to jail for fraud. Jay Hoffman spent 27 months in federal prison and was found guilty of many other frauds.

I forgot to mention another shady character involved with the so-called Reagan Legacy Foundation. Tony Saliba (aka Anthony Saliba) of Chicago. This 5' tall midget is one of the biggest scam artists. Be careful with Tony Saliba.
    Name:  tony saliba reagan.com.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  59.7 KB
    Last edited by LolaT; 07-07-2018 at 04:13 PM.