+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 51

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Totally Uncalled For

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/736294002/

    A few days ago, the term civility entered in the national debate with the news of Virginia restaurant Red Hen refusing to serve presidential Spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders on principle.

    Sanders tweeted: “… I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”
    Where's the tolerance that the left is always whining about? Instead of finding her POV, Sanders was asked to leave. What was uncalled for is the mob that was encouraged to harass the people after they left the Red Hen Restaurant.

    Is this how people on the left behave? Like out of control punks? It's not enough to ask them to leave but to encourage harassment after they leave?

    This is the people that lecks is in support of right?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    as long as no violence was done call it direct PROTEST!! given the vile remarks and constant LYING of both the president AND his staff this is the RESULT!! his INCIVILITY results in SAME!! heck maxine waters has received DEATH THREATS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    as long as no violence was done call it direct PROTEST!! given the vile remarks and constant LYING of both the president AND his staff this is the RESULT!! his INCIVILITY results in SAME!! heck maxine waters has received DEATH THREATS!!
    So you think it's okay for people to Harass others having dinner simply because they work for Trump's administration?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    So you think it's okay for people to Harass others having dinner simply because they work for Trump's administration?

    What a bunch of hypocrites. These folks calling for harassment of conservatives just love children so much. Sarah had her family with her, including her children and these dumb asses think what happened to her and her family is a good thing. Maxine Waters is a no good **** ****. They all are and I so hope all of this comes back to bite them in the butt.

    Lexx I'm so disappointed in you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    I heard Maxim Waters is paid by lexx to harrass the President. He is on the Democrats payroll. Then, lexx complains about no jobs! How rediculous is that?!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    cnance is a comedian now!! that link gets redirected to a shopping site!! sounds OVERBLOWN anyway!! and dont give me that crybaby B S peggy!! after the UNCIVLITY of tRUMP and his CREW since even BEFORE the election you wont find sympathy from me!! you make it sound like they were MOBBED ad BEATEN!! that's more PATRIOT/ALT RIGHT STYLE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    I didn't like the fact that o'bama got a second term but I would never harass or encourage people to harass his supporters or people who worked for him.

    It just shows that the left is a bunch of low lifes who cry for tolerance but show none themselves.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    maybe the aloha spirit protects you from extremism!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    Are you one of the low life's Lecks? You apparently support the low lifes.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    i'm just kickin the jesus died for lowlifes can around!! although i have NO idea how YOU define LOWLIFES!? and why you are AFRAID of them!? how many LOWLIFES voted for tRUMP!! he sure whistled loud enough for them to come!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    Low life = lefties who think harassing people at dinner is ok just because they work for Trump or because they disagree with their views.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    if they EAT in PUBLIC i guess there are certain RISKS involved these days!? the BORDER FAMILY MESS is takin SERIOUSLY by MORE politically AWARE people!! and BESIDES they can always say tRUMP approves with his REMARK "the gloves come off" !!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    if they EAT in PUBLIC i guess there are certain RISKS involved these days!? the BORDER FAMILY MESS is takin SERIOUSLY by MORE politically AWARE people!! and BESIDES they can always say tRUMP approves with his REMARK "the gloves come off" !!
    Lexx why don't you explain to me the policies enforced at our borders. Do you even know what they are and all involved, no you don't and neither do I.

    When people started protesting and yelling about this they had no clue what they were talking about and 99 percent still don't.

    Just what kids were ripped from their mothers arms? I've heard several different versions on this. Cages or secure holding areas for the kids were used cause nothing else would have been safe for the large number of illegals we have now in the US

    Trump and his Administration are working to fix this and you fell for the liberals BS which slows everything down. Zero tolerance was a way to deter so many from trying to break our laws. If there's a problem with it it's going to get fixed. The way the left handled this was for other reasons other than helping the children, open your eyes.

    Verbally harassing a family, running them out of a restaurant and following them is not alright. Working to have this done all over America is not alright.

    Lexx you're sick or easily led to believe anything told to you. Wait until you know all of the facts before forming an opinion and you do that by reading ALL the information you can find from several different sources. Then you vote and also you can support candidates who support your views.

    It's so sad cause even when you try and get the facts form a Senator etc you don't always get what you're looking for, a lot of this is so involved and so many pgs for these Politicians to take in they don't understand the issue.

    Try not to jump on hating and use your energy to find the facts. Oh and Lexx that's not from visiting far left websites. Nobody is squeaky cleans in any of these Political matters.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-05-2018 at 10:55 AM. Reason: typo

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    One more thing Lexx, you have said many times you don't like the way Trump comes across, a bully, a know it all and even inciting violence once at one of his rallies. Ya know I don't support that either, not from any elected official, especially from our U.S. President or any Politician. Why then are you supporting an idiot like Maxine Waters or the left for calling for verbal and physical harassment of Conservatives or supporters of Trump? You're just like the man you're showing hate towards, how sad is that?

    I don't support a lot of things said by Trump but I do support many of his policies. Trump was elected mostly because he wasn't a Politician and everyone that voted for him had to know he could come across in a tacky manner at times. People wanted him to be someone different than our usual Politician smiling and promising the world to us while knowing it was all manipulative words. If anyone was smart they also knew Trump was not going to just snap his fingers and be able to do all he promised. It's alright to not the like the guy but for those of you spreading hate that's not alright and it makes the left look bad, more than bad.

    I so hope it comes back to bite them, I'm so sick of all of this HATE.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-05-2018 at 11:11 AM. Reason: typo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    One more thing Lexx, you have said many times you don't like the way Trump comes across, a bully, a know it all and even inciting violence once at one of his rallies. Ya know I don't support that either, not from any elected official, especially from our U.S. President or any Politician. Why then are you supporting an idiot like Maxine Waters or the left for calling for verbal and physical harassment of Conservatives or supporters of Trump? You're just like the man you're showing hate towards, how sad is that?

    I don't support a lot of things said by Trump but I do support many of his policies. Trump was elected mostly because he wasn't a Politician and everyone that voted for him had to know he could come across in a tacky manner at times. People wanted him to be someone different than our usual Politician smiling and promising the world to us while knowing it was all manipulative words. If anyone was smart they also knew Trump was not going to just snap his fingers and be able to do all he promised. It's alright to not the like the guy but for those of you spreading hate that's not alright and it makes the left look bad, more than bad.

    I so hope it comes back to bite them, I'm so sick of all of this HATE.
    Lecks is just a hater.

    No matter what Trump does that's good, Lecks cannot see it because he's blinded by hatred.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Totally Uncalled For

    i never SAID i support maxine waters!! other than free speech as it were!!i'm sick and tired of people like joe using the EXCUSE they did it so WE CAN TOO to defend tRUMP!! tRUMP began the PATTERN of PUBLIC ALLY CROSSING the LINES of DECENCY and SET the EXAMPLE for OTHERS to DO SO TOO!! end of STORY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Bashing Obama on Vets Day uncalled for.
    By danrush1966 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:36 PM
  2. This looks totally legit to me, but sounds too...
    By Wild Dog in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:24 PM
  3. Is this totally bogus?
    By jjkemp04 in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  4. paypal have totally let me down.....
    By tel in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 08:15 PM
  5. I'm totally discusted!!!
    By jeanned in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 06:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •