+ Reply to Thread

tariffs are good

for JOB LOSSES!! GM warns of job cuts due to tariffs!!

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/29/news...iff/index.html
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: tariffs are good

i mean its a good way to put a DAMPER on the economy and make enemies of FRIENDS!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...o-auto-tariffs
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

lots of complaining s and WARNINGS from business and economists of the consequences of tariffs!! and tRUMP uses the OLD excuse of NATIONAL SECURITY as his PLEA for support!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...import-tariffs

Are you planning to buy a Camry?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

toyotas have been a ROUSING success in the USA MARKETS ever since their introduction!! i am amazed how many people i know drive 1 including my brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    toyotas have been a ROUSING success in the USA MARKETS ever since their introduction!! i am amazed how many people i know drive 1 including my brother!!
    I'm glad my Toyota truck is new. I don't need to buy a new car for a long time.

Legendary quality!
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Trump is taking a big risk with all of these tariffs because most economists are against this. This may be the undoing of Republicans and Trump. Really am excited to see how this all turns out and better start positive negotiations for the U.S. sooner than later. Once Americans start losing their jobs and the stock market goes down Trump and Republicans are in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Trump is taking a big risk with all of these tariffs because most economists are against this. This may be the undoing of Republicans and Trump. Really am excited to see how this all turns out and better start positive negotiations for the U.S. sooner than later. Once Americans start losing their jobs and the stock market goes down Trump and Republicans are in trouble.
    This could also be Trump's finest moment. The US brings in way more stuff than we export so if the tariffs escalate, the Chinese will run out of stuff to tax before the US does.

And I suspect Trump will eventually compromise and all will be well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    This could also be Trump's finest moment. The US brings in way more stuff than we export so if the tariffs escalate, the Chinese will run out of stuff to tax before the US does.

And I suspect Trump will eventually compromise and all will be well.
    I'm afraid negotiations will either go wrong or take to long and Republicans will lose the House.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I'm afraid negotiations will either go wrong or take to long and Republicans will lose the House.
    That's inevitable. Look at the presidency over that last several decades.