+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: fuck you tRUMP

fuck you tRUMP

thanks for the TAX BREAK but your tariffs lead us to MOVE OVERSEAS!! if this hurts your FEEWEENS FUCK YOU!!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-26-2018 at 03:13 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: fuck you tRUMP

Lecks, grow up you wiener.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

when you gonna start spelling my name right you wiener!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    when you gonna start spelling my name right you wiener!!
    Joe was trying to provoke a reaction with that misspelling. You took the bait. Anyway, thats not your real name. Only Nancy is stupid enough to use his real name.

it's a DERIVATIVE of my real name!! and NO he just uses speech to text which of course sounds like but MISSPELLS!!

Unregistered Guest

it's a DERIVATIVE of my real name!! and NO he just uses speech to text which of course sounds like but MISSPELLS!!:
    So your real name is Felexx?

it's a DERIVATIVE of my real name!! and NO he just uses speech to text which of course sounds like but MISSPELLS!!
    Felecks? Lexx Luthor? Laxative?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

joe FOOL , TOOL , STOOL!?

joe FOOL , TOOL , STOOL!?
    More like COOL

you a COOLIO fan!? thats where you DERIVED from!!

you a COOLIO fan!? thats where you DERIVED from!!
    Snoopy

back to the TOPIC!! tRUMP makes MORE THREATS!!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
    More
    A Harley-Davidson should never be built in another country-never! Their employees and customers are already very angry at them. If they move, watch, it will be the beginning of the end - they surrendered, they quit! The Aura will be gone and they will be taxed like never before!

Lecks, do you pick nits for a living?

A dirivative or an anagram? Joes spelling is a dirivative of your spelling. I questioned joe bout the origin of his JC name and its similarity to the original hippy but he has yet to answer.

job losses piling UP over the tariff WARS!! great fodder for MIDTERMS!!

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/31/news...obs/index.html

back to the TOPIC!! tRUMP makes MORE THREATS!!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
    More
    A Harley-Davidson should never be built in another country-never! Their employees and customers are already very angry at them. If they move, watch, it will be the beginning of the end - they surrendered, they quit! The Aura will be gone and they will be taxed like never before!
    As far as Harley Davidson goes the company is not selling bikes like in years past, the company is hurting and already is closing down one of it's plants in the MidWest. Trump wants US businesses to stay here and is telling Harley Davidson what he will do if they move their manufacturing out of the Country. He's going to do it to everyone that leaves the U.S. for manufacturing and is a U.S. company.

Why don't you and your liberal cronies grow up, quit acting like kids, calling names and now even promoting violence. Stop the finger pointing and work on the issues by working together not causing chaos.

Lexx you look like a fool, you're copying and pasting from many far left sites that just want to spread hate. Also it's not just Trump, Trump is speaking for conservatives but is also trying to do what he feels is best for this country after consulting with many other people.

Tariffs will take awhile to bring about what we are after. Things will be up and down but in the end hopefully all will be for the good.

We now are a country where many do not care what's best for America they're in it for their Political Party. If I were from another country I would be checking out countries other than America to live in. School shootings here and gun violence should be a deterrent to keep immigrants away but think they just look at all they may get for free, welfare etc. Look at how fast your lovely party has given up on their fight for school safety, didn't take long and now it's all about fighting for criminals breaking our laws and making the U.S. unsafe, what a party to be supporting. Personally I'm sickened by everything happening right now with Politics and our U.S. citizens, what a bunch of sheep, easily lead without knowing what's really going on.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 06-27-2018 at 08:13 AM.