+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who are Beasts of Revelation?

What is significant what I know about the Beasts of Revelation is they are not humans, they are large institutions, such as Christianity and Islam.

Revelation makes reference to what has happened in our world since Muhammad declared Allah to be God. Jihadist have, in the name of Allah, declared war on Christians and Jews.

“The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs: they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the
    false prophet
    ." (Rev. 16:12-14) The false prophet was Muhammad!

“Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.” (Rev. 13:14-16)

Muslim's Koran has taken stories and patriarchs from Judaism to justify Allah as a replacement for Jewish and Christian deities. For Muslims, Islam has replaced both Judaism and Christianity. As a result, Muslims have declared Jews and Christians to be infidels! Muslims are commanded by Allah to kill Christians and Jews. Muslim's misinterpretation of Jewish scripture has resulted in brutal suicide attacks, wars, killing of Christians and Jews, and destabilization of the Middle East in the name Allah. It was Muhammad, the false prophet of the second beast (Rev. 16:13), who established Islam to replace Judaism and Christianity.

HAH! that was a great story you should write to ALEX JONES and see if you can get some AIRTIME!? could be BIG BUCKS!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  Sheldon.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  10.0 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

OH OH now joe is on cnance's CASE!!
    Last edited by lexx; 05-22-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  calvin.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  6.9 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I have a different interpretation of Revelation based on some assumptions: Jesus was God, God is a duality, there is no son of God, no Trinity, and the "lamb of God" is God's chosen people (Jews). Moreover, based on a "literal interpretation," you'll find my interpretation for the lamb of God being Jews is a better fit than the tradition interpretation of Jesus, "the son of God," being the "lamb of God." It is a shame that everyone has waited so long for the correct interpretation of Revelation. Now, we find much more meaning in Revelation. Mostly, Revelation is history of Anti-Semitism and its consequences for world history. Knowing the dominate influence of Christianity on Bible interpretation, it is doubtful anyone will accept my interpretation. Oh, well, you only live once!

As per my interpretation, the entire meaning of Revelation flows with a better symbolic fit for the "beasts." One can see how Christianity (first beast) and Islam (second beast) determine the fate of Israel, and subsequently, based on the prevalence of Middle East conflicts, the fate of our world.

I have considered writing a book on my interpretation of Revelation, but it would be very dangerous. I am certain there would be many who would seek my early departure from the world. It is times like this that I am thankful for living in the USA, a nation with Constitutional protection for "freedom of speech."

Have a nice day. Ha. ha.

To review, here is a copy of my interpretation. Oh, no one can verify a revelation, it is about the supernatural for which there is no "empirical evidence."

Again, I must mention, the gospels and Paul's writings are in error because Jesus was God and not the son of God.

Several years ago, I had a dream about the fate of Jews. I was high in the air looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. A voice said, "Pick it up and hug it." As I picked it up, I saw several black boxes and one red box around its waste. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. I began sobbing. The dead baby was a symbol for Israel or God's chosen people. Early in their relationship with God, they fell out of favor. It has a lot to do with being obedient to God's commandments.

I had a dream about ancient times for God’s chosen people. In the dream, God said, “They didn’t obey my commandments, not one single commandment.” This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism. As a matter of fact, God has remained faithful to his promises. Despite growing international upheavals and dangers, God will protect Israel as promised in ancient times. The Lord said to Abram, “All the Land that you see I will give you and your offspring forever.” (Genesis 13:15).

Knowing Jesus was God, and not the son of God, I have found other meanings in Revelation. This new interpretation of Jesus comes from my dreams about Jesus being God, and not the son of God. From this interpretation, Revelation changes meaning. Now, instead of Christians being favored as special people, they are regarded as worshipers of a pagan god. Offering no special consideration, the meaning of Christianity changes. In important ways, based on interpretations, it also changes the meaning of history.

The problem for Christianity began when authors of New Testament books presented Jesus as the son of God. There is historical evidence indicating early leaders of the Jesus movement regarded Jesus as a wise or sage man. Later, they changed the identity of Jesus to son of God. From this point forward, we have people worshiping a pagan god. There are Christians who may say, “well, it isn’t my fault.” Regardless of the reason or excuse, the son of God is a false idea. The consequence of this false idea is the rapid expansion of Christianity, a pagan religion. Based on the Old Testament, the Lord God reveal himself to his chosen people. Subsequently, we have the God of Judaism as the one true God. In the context of this interpretation, we find Jews persecuted for many hundreds of years by those worshiping a pagan god. One can speculate as to Satan’s influence on changing meanings for Jesus. We know for certain, according to the Old Testament, Satan promotes pagan gods.

Revelation also changes meaning for Judaism. Jews are those persecuted. “He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them.” (Rev. 13:7). Throughout Revelation, the lamb is not the son of God, it is the Jewish Lord of Judaism. Based on assumptions, I have another interpretation of Revelation. Jesus was God, God is a duality, there is no son of God, no Trinity, and the "lamb of God" is God's chosen people (Jews). Based on "literal interpretations," you find “Jews as the lamb of God” to be a better fit than the tradition interpretation of Jesus, "the son of God," being the "lamb of God." Now, we find much more meaning in Revelation. Mostly, Revelation is history of Anti-Semitism and its consequences for world history. Knowing the dominate influence of Christianity on Bible interpretations, it is doubtful anyone will accept my interpretation.

As per my interpretation, the entire meaning of Revelation flows with a better symbolic fit for the "beasts." One can see how Christianity (first beast) and Islam (second beast) determine the fate of Israel, and subsequently, based on the prevalence of Middle East conflicts, the fate of our world.

I have considered writing a book on my interpretation of Revelation, but it would be very dangerous. I am certain there would be many who would seek my early departure from the world. It is times like this that I am thankful for living in the USA, a nation with Constitution protection for "freedom of speech."

There have been lot of opinions about the Beasts of Revelation. Many believers have thought the beasts are symbols for world leaders. I propose they don't represent a person; they represent two major world religions. The first Beast (Rev. 13) is a major Christian religion, better known as the Catholic Church. As a Christian religion, it was coming into prominence about the time of John's revelation. The second Beast (Rev. 13) is Islam, a major world religion. As for the number 666, which has garnered much attention, it represents Allah, the god of Islam's holy book, the Koran.

One may ask why? Isn't Jesus the basis for the Catholic Church? If Jesus, as I have proposed, was God, and not the son of God, then the Catholic Church and all other Christian religions are false. It is sad to imagine there is no son of God (Jesus), and therefore no salvation for accepting a sacrificial lamb as one's savior. There is a specific reference for this defect in the Christian faith. Read the following quote from Revelation about the first Beast. "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have been fatally wounded, but the wound had healed. The whole world was amazed and followed the Beast" (Rev. 13:3). The wound represents the false idea that Jesus was the son of God. The error, of course, has huge implications. How many millions of believers have placed their faith with the son of God for their salvation?

It is interesting to note the comment about the power of the first Beast. "Everyone worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast." (Rev. 13:4) Assuming Satan is the dragon, we have Satan dominating Christianity. It is difficult to believe, but it may be true. If there is no son of God, there is no salvation for believing in him, so what remains is a false religion. The implication is God's chosen people follow the one true religion. I have always wondered why Judaism was replaced by Christianity. If Jesus was the OT Lord, then Judaism remains as God's religion. Why would God propose Judaism as his religion in the Old Testament and then change his mind and switch to the Christian religion? In many ways, Satan is devious and cunning for attacking and destroying. As for Islam, when Mohammed was in a cave, he had an encounter with an angel which began his quest for a new religion. Could that spirit have been Satan? It is a good possibility.

What about other world religions not accepting Jesus as God, and subsequently Judaism as God's religion? Well, apparently, God is not pleased. "then I heard a loud voice speaking from the temple to the seven angels." "Go and pour out the seven bowls of God's anger on the earth!" (Rev. 16:1)

Concerning the Catholic Church, the first beast of Revelation, we have additional beasts with Protestant churches, sects, and cults. Also, the Christian Trinity is part of the beast insofar as it excludes the God of Israel, or the one and only God of Abraham and Moses. The Trinity, an essential theological attribute of Christianity, is a pagan god; it proposes false ideas about God. In particular, if there is no son of God, there is no Trinity.

For about two thousand years, Christianity has flourished to become a major world religion while Judaism has faded into obscurity. Did God get it wrong when he declared himself to be the Lord of His chosen people? Apparently, it is the results of overzealous Christians with creative imaginations, willing to do anything to promote a new world religion? In the beginning when God communicated with Abraham, there was no son of God, no holy spirit, just the Lord God. Then when God came into the world as Jesus, humans could not conceive of God's true nature. Even today, humans cannot comprehend God's duality. Everything, including God, must be calibrated based on human perceptions. That may not seem fair, but it may partly explain humans' inability to understanding God.

Proposing God to be a duality, and Jesus was God, the whole story changes. Knowing Jesus talked about Himself as two persons, one may understand how NT authors got it wrong. Then, after church leaders declared a special understanding of Jesus, the Christian movement based on "the son of God" was born. To fit expectations for a new religion, Jesus became the sacrificial lamb for Christianity, thus promising salvation, which has an enormous appeal for new believers. Believe in Jesus, the son of God, be faithful, and you'll be saved! However, what if there is no son of god? In short, Christianity is based on false beliefs. Why is there no mention of the son of God in the Old Testament? Why would God lie to his chosen people? Is Israel a fiction? No, God did not lie. Christian authors of the gospel and Paul and his followers got it wrong. They became the foundation for the "first beast" of Revelation.

The Holy Spirit is a human invention. It has become convenient for Christian leaders to declare truth in the name of the holy spirit. How many pastors have declared this or that based on what the "Holy Spirit" told them? It must be one of the greatest hoaxes in history. It is easy to employ the HS because it's meaning is so ambiguous.

With new and attractive theologies, Christianity, the first beast, has become an important world religion. Much of Revelation is about the persecution of Jews and the repression of Judaism, God's religion.

Revelation is also about end times. Islam, the second beast, has caused, and will continue to cause, strife and wars with Israel (Rev. 16). Israel will be attacked and Islamic nations will suffer destruction (Rev. 17), and the world's economy will suffer devastating losses (Rev. 18).

It is interesting, if you read the Koran, you’ll find numerous references to Old Testament stories, the ones adopted from Jewish holy books. It must be a true case of plagiarism. I wonder if Jews can sue Muslims for stealing their holy stories? Ha. ha.

My favorite idea about the Koran is when Mohammed went into the cave and saw the angel Gabriel, he really saw Satan. It was Satan’s goal to discredit stories about Jesus because he knew Jesus was God. What better way for Satan to deceive the world than to promote competing religions. With two major religions, Satan has had a powerful means for attacking and destroying God’s chosen people.

Why has Anti-Semitism been so pervasive? For example, what happened to Christians in Germany when the Nazi Party persecuted and murdered several million Jews? Why didn’t German Christians or Christians from other nations come to the rescue of God’s chosen people? Oh, we know about the allies fighting Germany, but, primarily, they were motivated to defeat Hitler's Third Reich, not to rescue Jews. Then, when Israel began as a nation, where were Christians to assist them? If you read about the heroic deeds of Jews defending themselves against Arab (Muslims) attacks, it is remarkable to note how little support they got from Christians.

Now, with the second beast (Islam), Satan is assisting Arab nations to destroy Israel (God’s chosen people). If Allah is the one true god, what happened to the Jewish Lord? Does one dismiss miracle stories in Jewish holy books? What is really strange is Allah didn't appear until nearly a thousand years after Jesus (God) was in the world as the Lord. What is the truth? Is there one God or many gods? Based on what I know, God is the OT Lord. Allah is Arabs' answer to the Jewish God. Unfortunately, the deity controversy may never be resolved, it continues to cause conflict and war.

I believe Revelation was revealed to John as God’s statement about his relationship to humans. I have indicated how the two beasts have offered competing religious to Judaism. I have not, however, completed my statement. I have not discussed Jesus in Revelation and God’s duality. A central theme of Revelation is God’s intolerance for pagan gods, as Old Testament stories indicate.

When God was in the world as Jesus he was rejected. No one knows the complete story, but what we know is Jesus was declared to be the son of God. It happened after Jesus movement leaders discussed the identity of Jesus. Regardless of whether Christian leaders regarded Jesus as a duality or not, the problem is they didn’t think Jesus was the Old Testament Lord. What they did was define Jesus as the son of God in the Jewish tradition of a sacrificial lamb. By emphasizing the crucifixion of Jesus, Christian leaders offered followers an opportunity for salvation through his sacrifice. It has been the primary reason for the attraction of Christianity.

We assume when John, the author, wrote Revelation, he didn’t believe Jesus was God. Again, we know religious leaders thought Jesus was the son of God. However, early gospels, the ones prior to the four NT gospels, indicate Jesus was a sage or wise leader. I am in a minority for believing Jesus was God, and God is a duality.

Revelation describes the life and death of Jesus (God). Assuming the "two witnesses" represents the duality of God, the description of the two witnesses in Revelation 11 is about Jesus (God) and his ministry. Moreover, there is a reference to God's duality in Chapter 11, it is verse 19. "Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant." Revelation 12 is about angels fighting Satan (dragon) while God was in the world. In both chapters, the time period is the same, 1,260 days (31/2 years). According to historical records and the gospels, the ministry of Jesus lasted about the same time.

For Revelation’s time period, multiple 42 (Rev.11:1) by 30, the results are 1,260 days (Rev. 11:3). Divide 1,260 days by 365, the results are 31/2 years. The following is John’s story about the ministry of Jesus. I don’t think John believed Revelation 12 was about the death of Jesus. I have taken the liberty to link Chapter 11 to Chapter 12 to described the life and death of God while he was in the world as Jesus.

“Go and measure the temple of God and the alter and count the worshipers there. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it because it has been given to the gentiles. They will trample on the city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” (Rev. 11:1-3).

Revelations 11:7-9. “Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them and overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze at their bodies and refuse them burial.”

Revelations 11:11. “But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, ‘come up here.’ And they went up into heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.”

Revelation 12 is about the woman and the dragon. It is the story about God’s angels fighting Satan while God was in the world as Jesus. Notice the women (God), “clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.” (Rev. 12:1-2). Note the twelve stars on her head. They represent God’s twelve angels; Satan is the thirteenth angel. Jesus (God) was about to give testimony to His chosen people. Then, Satan threatened Jesus (God).

“The dragon stood in front of the woman (God) who was about to give birth. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” (Rev. 12:4-5). The male child represents Jesus (God).

“The women fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1, 260 days.” (Rev. 12:6). Again, the time in Chapter 11 and 12 is the same, 1,260 days. Both chapters refer to the same event, the time God was in the world as Jesus. Then, Michael, God's General, led the other angels to fight Satan in heaven. "And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down---that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan., who leads the whole world astray." (Rev. 12:7-9). I had a dream about the angel Michael. He was dressed in a brown military uniform sitting high in the air on a chair n the middle of a spacious room looking supremely confident.

"When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who gave birth to the male child.” (Rev. 12:13). The child was Jesus (God). “Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring --- those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.” (Rev. 12:17). Thus, we have nearly two thousand years of Anti-Semitism and the holocaust. Today, Jews and Israel, the land God gave to his chosen people, have been the center of Middle East conflict and wars, all of which threatens world peace.

It is interesting, if you read the Koran, you’ll find numerous references to Old Testament stories, the ones adopted from Jewish holy books. It must be a true case of plagiarism. I wonder if Jews can sue Muslims for stealing their holy stories? Ha. ha.

My favorite idea about the Koran is when Mohammed went into the cave and saw the angel Gabriel, he really saw Satan. It was Satan’s goal to discredit stories about Jesus because he knew Jesus was God. What better way for Satan to deceive the world than to promote competing religions. With two major religions, Satan has had a powerful means for attacking and destroying God’s chosen people.

Why has Anti-Semitism been so pervasive? For example, what happened to Christians in Germany when the Nazi Party persecuted and murdered several million Jews? Why didn’t German Christians or Christians from other nations come to the rescue of God’s chosen people? Oh, we know about the allies fighting Germany, but, primarily, they were motivated to defeat Hitler's Third Reich, not to rescue Jews. Then, when Israel began as a nation, where were Christians to assist them? If you read about the heroic deeds of Jews defending themselves against Arab (Muslims) attacks, it is remarkable to note how little support they got from Christians.

Now, with the second beast (Islam), Satan is assisting Arab nations to destroy Israel (God’s chosen people). If Allah is the one true god, what happened to the Jewish Lord? Does one dismiss miracle stories in Jewish holy books? What is really strange is Allah didn't appear until nearly a thousand years after Jesus (God) was in the world as the Lord. What is the truth? Is there one God or many gods? Based on what I know, God is the OT Lord. Allah is Arabs' answer to the Jewish God. Unfortunately, the deity controversy may never be resolved, it continues to cause conflict and war.
    I believe Revelation was revealed to John as God’s statement about his relationship to humans. I have indicated how the two beasts have offered competing religious to Judaism. I have not, however, completed my statement. I have not discussed Jesus in Revelation and God’s duality. A central theme of Revelation is God’s intolerance for pagan gods, as Old Testament stories indicate.

When God was in the world as Jesus he was rejected. No one knows the complete story, but what we know is Jesus was declared to be the son of God. It happened after Jesus movement leaders discussed the identity of Jesus. Regardless of whether Christian leaders regarded Jesus as a duality or not, the problem is they didn’t think Jesus was the Old Testament Lord. What they did was define Jesus as the son of God in the Jewish tradition of a sacrificial lamb. By emphasizing the crucifixion of Jesus, Christian leaders offered followers an opportunity for salvation through his sacrifice. It has been the primary reason for the attraction of Christianity.

We assume when John, the author, wrote Revelation, he didn’t believe Jesus was God. Again, we know religious leaders thought Jesus was the son of God. However, early gospels, the ones prior to the four NT gospels, indicate Jesus was a sage or wise leader. I am in a minority for believing Jesus was God, and God is a duality.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-23-2019 at 03:01 PM.

no way god could be on the earth as a MAN!! everyone who saw him would DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    no way god could be on the earth as a MAN!! everyone who saw him would DIE!!
    You don't get it! God came into the world as a man (Jesus). He was the Jewish Messiah mentioned in Jewish holy books, or the Christian Old Testament. It would help if you read the
    Bible. You are entitled to your opinion, but know what you are talking about!

As a consequence of my dreams and much contemplation about the Bible, I have made conclusions which are different than traditional ideas. Applying what I know about God, angels, Satan, and heaven, I have made unorthodox conclusions about the Bible. Mostly, I know that Jesus was God, and God is a duality. In particular, I have found a unique interpretation for Revelation. What I have concluded is "the lamb of God" represents Jews, not Jesus, the son of God. By making the same assumptions about the "lamb of God, others may have similar interpretations.

The mere existence of Jews, and much of what Jewish prophets have written about the Lord God, constitutes strong evidence for the existence of God. It is difficult, if not impossible, to imaging the long story of Anti-Semitism to be purely coincidental, or just another myth. When properly understood, Revelation becomes God's statement about His chosen people (Jews).
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-23-2019 at 05:01 PM.

no man has SEEN god and LIVED!! right out of scripture!! if god came as a man he would be SEEN!? of course we KNOW he came as HIMSELF on many occasions but stayed HIDDEN!? no FORM!? besides we also know god CANNOT EXIST!! if we define existence as having ATOMIC STRUCTURE!?
    Last edited by lexx; 05-23-2019 at 05:22 PM.

no man has SEEN god and LIVED!! right out of scripture!! if god came as a man he would be SEEN!? of course we KNOW he came as HIMSELF on many occasions but stayed HIDDEN!? no FORM!? besides we also know god CANNOT EXIST!! if we define existence as having ATOMIC STRUCTURE!?
    Where do you get this garbage? God is a spirit and has no molecular structure. He created matter when he created the universe. Our only real knowledge of God comes from the Bible. It was when He intervened in human history. Abraham was his first contact, it was when he established a relationship with his chosen people. Read the Bible and learn about it.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-24-2019 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Where do you get this garbage? God is a spirit and has no molecular structure. He created matter when he created the universe. Our only real knowledge of God comes from the Bible. It was when He intervened in human history. Abraham was his first contact, it was when he established a relationship with his chosen people. Read the Bible and learn about it.
    OH ABRAHAM who was gonna SACRIFICE his SON!? kinda WEIRD dont ya think!? let's compare......maniacal killer says god told me to do it!! and then god didn't CHANGE his MIND!?

OH ABRAHAM who was gonna SACRIFICE his SON!? kinda WEIRD dont ya think!? let's compare......maniacal killer says god told me to do it!! and then god didn't CHANGE his MIND!?
    I had a dream about ancient times and Jewish holy writings. A voice said, 'it happened, but not that way"

God ahead and spin it your way! Who knows the real truth? All I know is God is holy and we are not! None of us can create a single thing, and yet, humans are so arrogant as to think they are superior to God. How stupid is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    what if we say god is just a FORCE so to speak that CONCEIVES by DIRECTION!? you know like a MOVIE has a DIRECTOR!? WHO can LEGALLY tap INTO this DIRECTION!? and what does that mean for MAN!?

what if we say god is just a FORCE so to speak that CONCEIVES by DIRECTION!? you know like a MOVIE has a DIRECTOR!? WHO can LEGALLY tap INTO this DIRECTION!? and what does that mean for MAN!?
    As I have repeated stated, most people prefer pagan gods. So, God came into the world and was rejected. Instead of acknowledging God as Jesus, they made up son of God stories. Revelation is the history of humans seeking pagan gods while rejecting the real God, and his chosen people. It is a serious issue, one which should not be ignored!

Again, I must mention, the gospels and Paul's writings are in error because Jesus was God and not the son of God. Humans will suffer the consequences of their actions.
    The beasts of Revelation are those religions which opposed God and his chosen people! Address the thread.

Again, I must mention, the gospels and Paul's writings are in error because Jesus was God and not the son of God. If you have another interpretation, what is it?

There have been lot of opinions about the Beasts of Revelation. Many believers have thought the beasts are symbols for world leaders. I propose they don't represent a person, they represent two major world religions. The first Beast (Rev. 13) is a major Christian religion, better known as the Catholic Church. As a Christian religion, it was coming into prominence about the time of John's revelation. The second Beast (Rev. 13) is Islam, a major world religion. As for the number 666, which has garnered much attention, it represents Allah, the god of Islam's holy book, the Koran.

One may ask why? Isn't Jesus the basis for the Catholic Church? If Jesus, as I have proposed, was God, and not the son of God, then the Catholic Church and all other Christian religions are false. It is sad to imagine there is no son of God (Jesus), and therefore no salvation for accepting a sacrificial lamb as one's savior. There is a specific reference for this defect in the Christian faith. Read the following quote from Revelation about the first Beast. "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have been fatally wounded, but the wound had healed. The whole world was amazed and followed the Beast" (Rev. 13:3). The wound represents the false idea that Jesus was the son of God. The error, of course, has huge implications. How many millions of believers have placed their faith wth the son of God for their salvation?

It is interesting to note the comment about the power of the first Beast. "Everyone worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast." (Rev. 13:4) Assuming Satan is the dragon, we have Satan dominating Christianity. It is difficult to believe, but it may be true. If there is no son of God, there is no salvation for believing in him, so what remains is a false religion. The implication is God's chosen people follow the one true religion. I have always wondered why Judaism was replaced by Christianity. If Jesus was the OT Lord, then Judaism remains as God's religion. Why would God propose Judaism as his religion in the Old Testament and then change his mind and switch to the Christian religion? In many ways, Satan is devious and cunning for attacking and destroying. As for Islam, when Mohammed was in a cave he had an encounter with an angel which began his quest for a new religion. Could that spirit have been Satan? It is a good possibility.

What about other world religions not accepting Jesus as God, and subsequently Judaism as God's religion? Well, apparently, God is not pleased. "then I heard a loud voice speaking from the temple to the seven angels." "Go and pour out the seven bowls of God's anger on the earth!" (Rev. 16:1)

Last edited by Cnance; 05-26-2019 at 11:51 PM.