+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who are Beasts of Revelation?

What is significant what I know about the Beasts of Revelation is they are not humans, they are large institutions, such as Christianity and Islam.

Re: Who are Beasts of Revelation?

Revelation makes reference to what has happened in our world since Muhammad declared Allah to be God. Jihadist have, in the name of Allah, declared war on Christians and Jews.

“The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs: they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the
    false prophet
    ." (Rev. 16:12-14) The false prophet was Muhammad!

“Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.” (Rev. 13:14-16)

Muslim's Koran has taken stories and patriarchs from Judaism to justify Allah as a replacement for Jewish and Christian deities. For Muslims, Islam has replaced both Judaism and Christianity. As a result, Muslims have declared Jews and Christians to be infidels! Muslims are commanded by Allah to kill Christians and Jews. Muslim's misinterpretation of Jewish scripture has resulted in brutal suicide attacks, wars, killing of Christians and Jews, and destabilization of the Middle East in the name Allah. It was Muhammad, the false prophet of the second beast (Rev. 16:13), who established Islam to replace Judaism and Christianity.