+ Reply to Thread

Satanís Rebellion!

Before Satan rebelled, there were thirteen angels in heaven in a worship circle surrounding the two eternal Gods in a sphere. The Gods had created angels to enjoy their loving companionship. Sparks of holy light shot between the two Gods and angels in loving exchanges. One of the two Gods would respond to the other God or something one of the angels had communicated in the worship circle. Thus, wonderful exchanges ensued, and would have been uninterrupted except for Satan’s rebellion.

The rebellious event happened when Satan formed another worship circle in heaven away from the two Gods. Instead of loving the other angels, Satan attacked and hurt them by biting their fluffy white feet. One of the angels complained to the two Gods. As a consequence, the Gods created the universe as a prison and put Satan inside. Subsequently, humans are collateral damage from Satan’s rebellion.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-23-2018 at 06:39 PM.

lexx is offline Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: Satanís Rebellion!

and all the kings horseys and all the kings men couldn't put humpty together again!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    and all the kings horseys and all the kings men couldn't put humpty together again!?
    From a comics viewpoint, you have it. From a human point of view, it's a serious issue. Based on what I know it's about freewill. Satan made a choice to oppose the two Gods by trying to be a god. For Satan, the consequence was to reject the opportunity to be in the presence of God. What made it extraordinarily bad for Satan was he didn't have any holiness or power to create his own world with worshiping creatures. In my opinion, Satan seeks opportunities to cause humans to be disobedient to God by choosing destructive paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    From a comics viewpoint, you have it. From a human point of view, it's a serious issue. Based on what I know it's about freewill. Satan made a choice to oppose the two Gods by trying to be a god. For Satan, the consequence was to reject the opportunity to be in the presence of God. What made it extraordinarily bad for Satan was he didn't have any holiness or power to create his own world with worshiping creatures. In my opinion, Satan seeks opportunities to cause humans to be disobedient to God by choosing destructive paths.
    Psychotic delusions make lunatic fairytales. How was your trip to the asylum f uckface?

Henceforth, my reply to chesty is to ignore him. He is a Satanist!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-24-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Henceforth, my reply to chesty is to ignore him. He is a Satanist!
    Henceforth Nancy, you remain a lying cunt who cannot tell the truth. The devil was created by man to place the blame for his evil doings but, in reality, no devil is needed as man is more than capable of every evil. Just like you Nancy. Just like you.

Has everyone noticed how chesty delights in making personal attacks. He gets inspiration from Satan. He has a personal relationship with the great evil one. He has learned a lot from Satan about attacking people, creating anger, and twisting good moral conduct into despicable behavior. Just watch, he will amuse and delight you with his hostile comments. Lately, he hasn't been able to control his Satanist tendencies. He has gone over the line, he no longer adheres to standards of good moral conduct. It is certain, Satan is proud of chesty. Did you know chesty has become a member of the Satanist Nazi Guard. He has learned to hate Jews, or all groups who obey God's Commandments. Henceforth, if you meet chesty, give him a good Nazi salute!

Oh, beware of chesty wishing you to die and have a miserable death. He is a dangerous Satanist!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-25-2018 at 12:57 AM.