+ Reply to Thread

Another Trump media stunt

tRUMP tries to make immigrants look bad with idea they have a big effect on murder rate in U$ !
    https ://apnews.com/988f28a5e7d2409e94225a3e05a4b7f0
    Last edited by lexx; 06-23-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Another Trump media stunt

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMP tries to make immigrants look bad with idea they have a big effect on murder rate in U$ !
    Did you mean ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?? Don't have to make them look bad it's simple, it's against the law in America for Immigrants to sneak across our borders when they are not citizens of the U.S. When these people break this law they are labeled a criminal. A process takes place to decide just what to do with these criminals and to make it worse they bring children with them while they're breaking the law. A great cost to the American people in many different ways.

Why don't you try and look at the facts, the process taken when illegal immigration takes place and focus on the changes needed to make our immigration laws better. Make it safer for the immigrants wanting to be Americans and better for America not having to deal with illegal Immigration.
    Do something to help! Understanding the issue would be a place to start.

ok did i say ANYTHING about immigration!? i said MURDER!! tRUMP signing those pictures was a REAL STUNT!! what a buncha SHEEP letting him USE them like that!! something peggy would fall for obviously!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Don't let it bother you Lecks.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ok did i say ANYTHING about immigration!? i said MURDER!! tRUMP signing those pictures was a REAL STUNT!! what a buncha SHEEP letting him USE them like that!! something peggy would fall for obviously!!
    The link you posted in the OP doesn't work to just click on it, didn't want to copy and paste so did not read it.

it dont much but i like to let those fooled by it get a clue!!