+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sshhhh

Re: Sshhhh

i get tired of your DISTRACTIONS!! so i'm gonna keep up the tRUMP BASHING as you call IT!! well deserved i might add!! but even if i PROVED it you would WEASEL out of it like ALWAYS you tRUMP MIMIC!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i get tired of your DISTRACTIONS!! so i'm gonna keep up the tRUMP BASHING as you call IT!! well deserved i might add!! but even if i PROVED it you would WEASEL out of it like ALWAYS you tRUMP MIMIC!!
    Lies, I am critical of Trump for certain issues.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

oh yeah i recall you dont like his BAR ROOM LANGUAGE!! WHOOPEEDOO!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

oh yeah i recall you dont like his BAR ROOM LANGUAGE!! WHOOPEEDOO!!
    At least I don't think his sh*t don't stink like how you see o'bama.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

sorry bout dat i have to admit obama was NOT as OFFENSIVE as to ATTRACT much ATTENTION!! but like i SAID i didnt RE-ELECT HIM!!republicans MUST HAVE!!

sorry bout dat i have to admit obama was NOT as OFFENSIVE as to ATTRACT much ATTENTION!! but like i SAID i didnt RE-ELECT HIM!!republicans MUST HAVE!!
    It doesn't matter that you voted for him or not. You defend him like he was your own kid or something. (Or like a free loader)

you mean like you defend tRUMP!?
    Last edited by lexx; 07-07-2018 at 09:34 AM.

you men like you defend tRUMP!?
    Bullshiz. I can admit that Trump isn't perfect and has some faults. You think o'bama's shiz don't stink.

i GUESS your ENTITLED to your WARPED OPINION!! maybe i seem to REFUSE to INDULGE your ANTI obama RANTS and DODGES!!

i GUESS your ENTITLED to your WARPED OPINION!! maybe i seem to REFUSE to INDULGE your ANTI obama RANTS and DODGES!!:
    I only bring up o'bama because he also had faults and screw ups. But you can never admit that he did.

I have said Trump isn't perfect and eloquent. But you think o'bama's sh*t don't stink.

. . : laugh

i'm not NOW concerned over obama SINCE he is NO LONGER in OFFICE!! MAKE SENSE!? does to ME!! i NEVER got the IMPRESSION obama was out to DISRUPT things for his OWN personal GAIN like tRUMP!!