+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Holding A Grudge

Lecks has some kind of unhealthy obsession with Trump. Not sure what caused it because the Trump tax cuts resulted in mo money for Lecks.

Is it personal or does Lecks just have an unhealthy obsession with slandering Trump?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Holding A Grudge

your the 1 with an obama GRUDGE!! i simply am standing for DECENCY and DECORUM from the office of PRESIDENT! somethng tRUMP has SHOWN a COMPLETE LACK of and DISRESPECT for!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    your the 1 with an obama GRUDGE!! i simply am standing for DECENCY and DECORUM from the office of PRESIDENT! somethng tRUMP has SHOWN a COMPLETE LACK of and DISRESPECT for!!
    Lies. I didn't bring up o'bama until you went overboard criticizing Trump.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

tRUMP is the 1 gone OVERBOARD and i am just pointing that out!! and i have TONS of material to choose from EVERY DAY!! how or why you DEFEND him is beyond me! oh wait you and he have GREATLY profited from his policies at the expense of the less fortunate!! christian principles in action!! got it!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

tRUMP is the 1 gone OVERBOARD and i am just pointing that out!! and i have TONS of material to choose from EVERY DAY!! how or why you DEFEND him is beyond me! oh wait you and he have GREATLY profited from his policies at the expense of the less fortunate!! christian principles in action!! got it!!
    I have always said that Trump has warts and issues but overall, I feel he is running the country ok.

Your hero o'bama was more eloquent but he created a junkyard out of the US.

calling him my hero is ridiculous! i didnt even vote for him the second term!! however i do go along with alot of his proposals and accomplishments!!

You worship the ground he walks on. You think his sh*t doesn't stink. If you didn't vote for him, who did you vote for? You didn't vote (R).

you know joe you must have a SHORT MEMORY!!(the effects of constant bigotry!?) you keep making the same claims over and over even though i provide you with answers!! i voted third party!! the only republican i woulda voted for was mc cain!!

you know joe you must have a SHORT MEMORY!!(the effects of constant bigotry!?) you keep making the same claims over and over even though i provide you with answers!! i voted third party!! the only republican i woulda voted for was mc cain!!
    Tried to have an actual debate based on facts is bigotry?

Only if you're a far left wing liberal.

so WHO says what YOU call facts are FACTS!? you got NO PROOF other than BULLY WORDS!? of course tHIS is the GREAT ERROR of religious BIGOTS!!

Don't agree with a mentally ill left wing liberal, then you must be a "bigot".

Well we see that Joe is still pimping for the demagogue in the White House!!

It's obvious that you have some kind of personal grudge against Trump. Either that or you're trolling.

next thing you know i'll be accused of having a grudge against hITLER!! everyone knows he was a NICE GUY with good intentions!!

next thing you know i'll be accused of having a grudge against hITLER!! everyone knows he was a NICE GUY with good intentions!!
    Apples and oranges Lecks.

Name:  hitler65.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  53.2 KB